Narakkalli

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Discoo wrote:

but with 1750 crit on hm i had 34% crit rate..
      Well, 50 Crit are never 16%, but I hope you didn't judge the necessary crit cap by the crit rate of your autohits but by all other skills (since autohits are always lower due to the way the appear in a dmg meter).
    • @Kelekelio I read the additional mission page you wrote on the powerbook, amazing job! I have a few questions left: Do all the missions have the same influence over the chest? atm we're doing 3 missions that influence the accessory chest, that give us the superb version, if we change those missions by others that influence the same chest for exemple, will the result be the same?
      Because if that's the case, we can have superb weapon and accessory chest and simple armor chest while still being in NM.
    • Aura wrote:

Do all the missions have the same influence over the chest?
      no. and there is no way for me or probably anyone but NC to know how much a mission influences a particular box.

Aura wrote:

if we change those missions by others that influence the same chest for exemple, will the result be the same?
      most likely not. Lets say one of the missions you are doing right now influences accessory box by 70% (100% being grade 3 => superb), the other ones 15%. If you don't do the 70% one, you will never reach 100% (made up numbers)

Also, i need to review wh missions influence what because i have contradicting data.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kelekelio ().

• we did only 6 missions and it triggered hard mode
      A voice calling for help
      Destroy fallusha army equipment
      Destroy fallusha army weapons
      Kudansha's heart
      Kill overseer Shuratna
      Kill the balaur in the meditation chamber
      Can't say how it affected the chest as we got destroyed by the boss
    • we did 6 quest 3 for weapon 3 for accessory and got hard boss. I know from Snapchat alliance they did 5 quests, 3 for the weapon and got hard boss. so.. is the weapon box the reason for the hard mode proc?
    • the biggest difficulty contributors are
      Stubborn Golmir's Treasure
      Looking for a Friend
      Kill Overseer Shuratna

you will always end up with normal as long as you don't do Stubborn Golmir's Treasure + Kill Overseer Shuratna or Looking for a Friend + Kill Overseer Shuratna even with the other 10 missions finished
    • None of the videos on narakali even actually tell u what is going on...you may as well be standing behind a player with them silent on what is happening...If anyone who does film their narrakali and upload it's to youtube... explain what is happening and when. what is being used.
    • Kelekelio wrote:

the biggest difficulty contributors are
      Stubborn Golmir's Treasure
      Looking for a Friend
      Kill Overseer Shuratna

you will always end up with normal as long as you don't do Stubborn Golmir's Treasure + Kill Overseer Shuratna or Looking for a Friend + Kill Overseer Shuratna even with the other 10 missions finished
      Are you 100% sure? coz as you saying right now, you saying that doing "Kudansha's Heart", "Meditation Chamber" and "Fallusha Army attack" we can have weapon chest without proc normal nor hard mode.. but we cannot have gear chest coz both "looking for friend" and "stubborn golmir treasure" are the ones we have to not do

I would like to have Gear (armor) golden chest without proc the normal nor hard mode, can you provide some usefull quest to get it?
    • Lyah wrote:

i think coz it's exclusive PvE gear, so pve heroes wanna sell them at high price as me and be the few one to have them. That's why no usefull guide online atm.
      If I had time I would split one of the recorded successful runs up and make a tutorial / guide of Ovel's mechanics (easy mode for now, normal mode we didn't get it below 40% [yet]) - but that will most likely happen in October when i have vacation again. For now i only upload the raw runs cuz cba doing any editing.