Narakkalli

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Soooo, yesterday I tried a narakkalli run.. it was confusing to say the least. I didn't get to watch any videos beforehand as I jumped in with a party in progress, tho soon enough I found myself leading the party as nobody else seemed to be figuring out what to do inside, I figured out some of it on the fly and tried finding some videos while running it but all I could find is fail runs or straight up boss fight but nothing for the full run. So here goes, the first thing I figured out is it has multiple missions you gotta do. The first one is releasing the 10 daevas to lower the boss difficulty. So you need to loot keys for the prison chambers from the mobs all around, ok, I figured that out, but we didn't realise fast enough it was timed but anyways, we freed the 10 daevas. Then I noticed another mission (the balaur whatever), and some other drops possibly used in other missions (the lubricant, the fuse whatever etc). No idea what's those about so we moved on to the gulag generators, BUT NOT BEFORE trying the bottom side boss that wiped us out multiple times with his insane AOEs (like the garden jotuns). What is that elite boss about ?! I was thinking it's about another mission so we left it cos bleh, too much time to figure out and we didn't have TS, it was a party full of randoms I could barely keep in check. So after we destroyed the generators we moved on to the director where we were stomped.... the cannons kept wiping us over and over. At first, seeing 12 orbs I thought we all gotta jump in fast and use them to disable the cannons. I noticed the orbs dissapear after a short while used or not, I also noticed the cannons alternate but there is no way to dodge them (or maybe I didn't try enough). Anyways so after a few attempts at the director and his fellow, we gave up cos we already spent too much time in there so we'd thought we'd give it a try again later when we are better prepared. And that was it. Now please, could somebody provide a text guide or a video of a proper run with all the tips and tricks like what boss buffs to avoid etc ? Thanks
    • LonestarX wrote:

The first one is releasing the 10 daevas to lower the boss difficulty.
      nop that is the general quest to unlock further progress of the boss
      the lower bar (yellow) is the one with achievements for triggering dificulties of the boss and its not lowering it but making it more dificult from what i could tell.
      those lubricant +some other are merge-able and u get a bomb with which u can damage those achievements or the 4 generators(2nd part of general progress)
      Usually from what i saw on all videos so far(and we did it also like that) the director is killed on the corner of the room(we used left corner after jump. But thats the easy part :D
      After that you have 1 rushing part(or u might actually wanna clear it for easy multiple attempts of final boss as u have to rush it every time u wipe),
      And then u have a defense part where u need TONS of damage, we couldnt manage to make it without forms or with just 1-2, you need 4-5 forms for there (last run 3fire 2 wind were used) coz u need rly high aoe dmg and dmg in general. Goal there is to heal the NPC that you are protecting with items that drop from certain mob and also u need to kill other type of mob that if u dont kill within few sec its wipe - 8mil dmg to every1, and that one spawns multiple times so u gotta locate it fast and obliderate it :D
      as u said u saw videos of last boss so not gonna explain it
    • t0re wrote:

LonestarX wrote:

nop that is the general quest to unlock further progress of the bossthe lower bar (yellow) is the one with achievements for triggering dificulties of the boss and its not lowering it but making it more dificult from what i could tell.
      those lubricant +some other are merge-able and u get a bomb with which u can damage those achievements or the 4 generators(2nd part of general progress)
      Usually from what i saw on all videos so far(and we did it also like that) the director is killed on the corner of the room(we used left corner after jump. But thats the easy part :D
      After that you have 1 rushing part(or u might actually wanna clear it for easy multiple attempts of final boss as u have to rush it every time u wipe),
      And then u have a defense part where u need TONS of damage, we couldnt manage to make it without forms or with just 1-2, you need 4-5 forms for there (last run 3fire 2 wind were used) coz u need rly high aoe dmg and dmg in general. Goal there is to heal the NPC that you are protecting with items that drop from certain mob and also u need to kill other type of mob that if u dont kill within few sec its wipe - 8mil dmg to every1, and that one spawns multiple times so u gotta locate it fast and obliderate it :D
      xD maaaan I didn't understand much from the middle part but I guess the director part is a start.. so how did you do with the cannons ? can you just move the boss to a corner and the cannons won't touch you ? what about the orbs ? did you use them ? or was it simply drag the boss to corner, bash his head in and that's it ?
    • well just used the orbs(didnt figure out what they do tho) , but ye we dragged the boss to corner and bashed its head in the ground(figuratively) :D (however we used spirit to attack boss spirit dies SM gets aggro only from 1 of the bosses so we didnt kill/fight both)

PS. cannon still shoot us kind of but clerics outheal the boss aoe , we did have few deaths but thats all.
    • t0re wrote:

LonestarX wrote:

nop that is the general quest to unlock further progress of the bossthe lower bar (yellow) is the one with achievements for triggering dificulties of the boss and its not lowering it but making it more dificult from what i could tell.
      we did the "defense part" with 2 forms (fire) only, but we also had some other aoe dps :D
    • t0re wrote:

well just used the orbs(didnt figure out what they do tho) , but ye we dragged the boss to corner and bashed its head in the ground(figuratively) :D
      They lift the debuff you have in that instance which reduces your dmg.

You can also utilize 1-2 fireforms to fear away the other mob and get way less stuns then.
    • Well this last run on the defence part we used 2 wind and 2 fire forms 1 of each on left and right for big mobs and small mobs finished with 1m 40s remaining on forms..
      1st run dropped phys ring, 2nd run dropped magic ring (unfortunately we still have issues figuring out fast the aids, did almost 4 only QQ)
    • I already hate this instance. xD
      Well it's fun but hardmode this time actually means hardmode. I think with not everyone beeing +15 holy Apollon geared there's no point. Everything up until end boss is pretty straight forward, only needs good coordination and following. But the last boss ... easy mode doable, normal mode kicks ass, hard mode... gl xD
    • so with lvl 75 ap +15 is as dps yes since that we dont need so much that pve defence stat ? Anyone knows the cap of mb/cs/ms that we need for this instance ?When we entrance at the instance got a defuff shakra something you know how much decrease our stats cause doesnt show it at stats section .

ty
    • kapakidis wrote:

so with lvl 75 ap +15 is as dps yes since that we dont need so much that pve defence stat ? Anyone knows the cap of mb/cs/ms that we need for this instance ?When we entrance at the instance got a defuff shakra something you know how much decrease our stats cause doesnt show it at stats section .

ty
      You need 6.000 magic boost to hit cap,i havent confirmed the crit strike yet. but with 1750 crit on hm i had 34% crit rate.. so im thinking you need 1.8k crit strike to hit cap. ( have not confirmed this yet tho)
      You will be baffled how much PvE defense and Attack matters in Narawakasukisushi. with just 9% extra pve attack. my dps increased with 1500, with the exact same stats .

The post was edited 1 time, last by Discoo ().

• not 100% sure but from what i could say on eye (forgot to doublcheck arm) yday
      with 800 crit spell i was doing ~ok crits, and our sorc with 1000 was doing mostly crits (so prolly he was capped already)
      Not sure if pve def would matter at all unless u can actually get like 20%+ which u cant atm but its mostly that u need to decrease the "human error" there, most of the damage (besides spear one) can be avoided
    • t0re wrote:

not 100% sure but from what i could say on eye (forgot to doublcheck arm) yday
      with 800 crit spell i was doing ~ok crits, and our sorc with 1000 was doing mostly crits (so prolly he was capped already)
      Not sure if pve def would matter at all unless u can actually get like 20%+ which u cant atm but its mostly that u need to decrease the "human error" there, most of the damage (besides spear one) can be avoided
      Think so .. i receive 30k dmg with a skill of the last boss with my makarna set
      where people with full Apollon receive 18-21k. a difference of 9-12k dmg is alot if you ask me
    • and from here i can tell u right away u are comparing u as phys with some cloth that by nature takes much less damage by elemental attacks (and everything there is elemental)
      +there is no such skill that does so much, no idea from where u take those numbers
    • t0re wrote:

and from here i can tell u right away u are comparing u as phys with some cloth that by nature takes much less damage by elemental attacks (and everything there is elemental)
      +there is no such skill that does so much, no idea from where u take those numbers
      It's the blue debuff skill that shares damage, same way Disgracing Strike in library works.