Antriksha Elyos side - We need to have a VERY serious talk about sieges.

    • Discussion
    • Elyos

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Your opinion is based on what you have experienced in the years of gaming. But misunderstanding the things of signaling, computer science and simple networking leads you to wrong conclusions. Rude said it's ignorance. But however i won't try more to convince you that you're wrong. Have a nice playing and enjoy the game... as much as you can. :thumbup:
    • Rym wrote:

      No matter how much evidence you bring to the contrary, my assumption was taken after quite a few years of unquestionable proof in the game.

      Teleporting back from corners is a server sided bug. As Koreans with less than 10ms ping have this issue as well. It is not ping-related, but it is made worse with higher ping.

      You may test this ingame as many times as you want, I invite you to create videos and show me as proof as well. I will simply do the same thing and prove my point again.

      Yes, I know ping should NOT be modified by your client's FPS, this is absurd to say the least. But unfortunately this is how it is with Aion.
      You need to read my post again, I didn't say it's ping-related, I said it as an example of why ping is not related to fps
    • Hashtag wrote:

      I know i was there. Bug this is sb not basic siege.
      1. Yes some naps took tickets and ruin others loot etc to fail the instance 300+ ppl got rekt->ban or at leas reasonable
      2. Siege im afk on boss room because i cant play, im afk, coudnt care less etc-> no ban, kick
      Why? Because they not directly influence and ruin the siege by reseting boss, lure mobs, or take somone else spot with alts.. etc ...they just simply there for reward.

      And now dont say they dont help kill boss...because what woud happen if 10 ppl woud apply for siege and noone else woud you also blame ppl ;);) for fail...
      You cant force ppl to play.
      Pve or pvp same situation, on pve at least you dont waste time for nothing.
      And do you think you're the only one with such low FPS at sieges? The only reason I would say "yes, maybe you can stay afk" would be if you're playing a melee character and you aren't getting any source of healing apart from your potions/lifeleech. But yet again, if you're ranged DPS or healer you are meant to participate. Not forcing, but I'm talking about the ethical side. In the other hand, I bet that many that put the excuse "can't play because low FPS" are running 5 or more clients at the same time. Like, of course! Your PC can handle all those so you can stay afk. Right? You're helping your faction so well!

      Please.

      nodeone wrote:

      Your opinion is based on what you have experienced in the years of gaming. But misunderstanding the things of signaling, computer science and simple networking leads you to wrong conclusions. Rude said it's ignorance. But however i won't try more to convince you that you're wrong. Have a nice playing and enjoy the game... as much as you can. :thumbup:
      Guys, let's better speak about the main topic if possible.
    • Kranos wrote:


      Guys, let's better speak about the main topic if possible.
      Sry. :)
      To the topic. I am on asmo side. The picture on the "dark side" is the same. For that reason i stopped showing on sieges. Don't care of rank ... Medals are cheap these days ... But that's a consequence of the low population. This Grendal server, summer vacations and maybe some other reasons lowered the population of the server. I even find it empty. So what do you expect on sieges?
    • Rym wrote:

      You'd need to live in USA to have 100ms ping to EU servers, since the distance is then indeed too great.
      dont agree :D
      most eu countries prividers dont give a damn about their customers and therefore upgrading their network up to the standards // maintaining it properly. In my country its fine but in countries like greece for example its probably better if u play from india..
    • I am in Scotland, UK and my ping when I check actually in game can be anywhere between 85 and 250.

      Yes t0re equipt/cabling will only be replaced if it is cost affective for the company to do it. Changing ISP does not help either, the cables are not maintained by the ISP.
    • Rebelbabe wrote:

      I am in Scotland, UK and my ping when I check actually in game can be anywhere between 85 and 250.

      Yes t0re equipt/cabling will only be replaced if it is cost affective for the company to do it. Changing ISP does not help either, the cables are not maintained by the ISP.
      I can not agree with you. But if you want an explanation this should be done in private message not in this thread.
    • t0re wrote:

      Rym wrote:

      You'd need to live in USA to have 100ms ping to EU servers, since the distance is then indeed too great.
      dont agree :D most eu countries prividers dont give a damn about their customers and therefore upgrading their network up to the standards // maintaining it properly. In my country its fine but in countries like greece for example its probably better if u play from india..
      That's true, our country has records in lag :thumbsup:
      "The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."
      - cue Big Nerf in 5.6
    • If Gameforge or GM did their works, they would kick every afk people, it is very easy to see them in each Siege, Sanctum or Pandemonium Battlefield or Neviwind.
      This happen not for lag, maybe the people who has lag , has several alters too. This happen cos it is very comfortable that 40 people do the work of 400 afk, while the afk receive the rewars doing nothing.
      I have written tickets to Gameforge and they answer that kick afk people in Sieges is correct.
      =============
      Hello Nicoffsolo

      Thank you for coming back to us.

      If you are the leader of the alliance you can kick anybody, as long as you have a good reason to kick the player; being purposely AFK during the siege it's a good enough reason to proceed this way.

      I hope this answer helps you clear things out a bit, but if there's anything else that we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

      Best regards
      Cassandra
      Aion Game Support
      ======================
    • Nicoffsolo wrote:

      maybe you are one of afk people
      And this fact, you base on my question ? rly man ?

      Nicoffsolo wrote:

      GM means Game Master
      Yeah i know, and job of GM it´s control behavior of the community and help with event´s (and trolling on april) not checking sieges. And if they have this on list what do, It would still not work, bcs still GM are normal ppl, not all seeing god.
      but you don´t answer me on my question... How do you know their system ?, you said, it´s very easy to know, bcs they see them.
      You only base truth on theories or facts from other game, but, all game are not same.
      Look into shugo eyes and you will see your destiny.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Nagrio ().