bit peeved really

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bit peeved really

Hello
      somewhat over a month ago I started this game and must say thoroughly enjoy it. Bought 3 gold packs and just started second month. BUT. Since my first char was neither a new player nor a returned one at level 66 she was lower geared than most level 10ish people at this period of time. I understand all that, shrugged and wanted to start her over. Now I have to wait SEVEN days for that slot to clear. That I do not think is fair at all. My account, my slot, I paid for it: whether I play or delete the toon is my business. So now I have paid for a slot that is unaccessable for a week. Bah.
    • I tried but they are asking for my nickname. The form won't send without one. I haven't got one. I created a nickname here, for the forum - I never log into the game with a nickname, just my email address. This all feels rather clumsy to be honest.
    • I'm not sure but I doubt that deleting all your character and then make a new character makes you suddenly become a new user. Honestly, just keep levelling and gearing up, the only thing that's good from the event is the manastones for alts. The gear is bad and the accessories are as well.
      Divine
    • Sebivine's post made me think a bit , are you actually trying to use the event NPCs? Coz if thats the case new char wont make any difference - being new player or returnee is a status of the account not a char!!!
      And as i've been saying on all new players posts around the forum daevanion gear for using at 51+ is extremely bad idea regardless of class (sure u can put and use the event one at lvl1 but if u already have lvl 66 char it makes no sense - u were better of buying tat "starter pack" or however it was called if its still in the shop)
    • Thread ran away a bit - if I want to start a toon over that's up to me. And since I have only played for a month I reckon I know more now than I did at first and I like to start over as a Spiritmaster. I found out the players already here now also get some fun gear to start with because I deleted a very low level, didn't like to play Aethertech so I switched to another profession and saw the new gear. And the first char, the Chanter, I want to start a Spirit master. No mysteries to unfold here. I am just having fun playing a game and finding out what I like to play best - don't get all that serious on me. If deleting high lvl toons is doing it for me so be it.

Btw deletion is still pending - no one there on weekends I guess.
    • Zengili wrote:

I am just having fun playing a game and finding out what I like to play best
      Well if that's the case , its ok i guess - the best thing to do is to find what is most suitable/fun for you. Sorry my bad, didnt mean to offend you, i misunderstood that u are deleting the char to make the same one with gear. Apologies again.
    • t0re wrote:

Zengili wrote:

I am just having fun playing a game and finding out what I like to play best
      Well if that's the case , its ok i guess - the best thing to do is to find what is most suitable/fun for you. Sorry my bad, didnt mean to offend you, i misunderstood that u are deleting the char to make the same one with gear. Apologies again.
      No offence taken and no need for apologies.
      I need to sit the waiting period out because I am staying on the same server (as my other chars) and I am kinda pleased with the name so want to use it again ;)
      I do hope they get around to it tomorrow.
    • Zengili wrote:

Thread ran away a bit - if I want to start a toon over that's up to me. (...) No mysteries to unfold here. I am just having fun playing a game and finding out what I like to play best - don't get all that serious on me. If deleting high lvl toons is doing it for me so be it
      Did anyone tell you what to do or what not to do? You started ranting on the forum about a function in the game to protect players from hackers destroying their high level characters, and people (me included) want to give our opinion and help if possible, and then you start saying "I do what I want". There is no need for that arrogance, especially not since we were trying to help.
      Divine