Incredibly low fps at siege, Cpu @4.5 Ghz

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Incredibly low fps at siege, Cpu @4.5 Ghz

Hey all there's a friend of mine with an i5 7600k clocked at 4.5 Ghz, NVidia gtx 950, 16 Gb of 3000mhz ram and a Samsung 950 evo SSD.
      His pc is capable of 120+ fps almost everywhere but sieges, there he can barely see what goes on.
      He turned off everything to low quality, even ticked the siege optimization thingy but still cannot quite play. Any tips?
    • JustQuestions wrote:

Hey all there's a friend of mine with an i5 7600k clocked at 4.5 Ghz, NVidia gtx 950, 16 Gb of 3000mhz ram and a Samsung 950 evo SSD.
      His pc is capable of 120+ fps almost everywhere but sieges, there he can barely see what goes on.
      He turned off everything to low quality, even ticked the siege optimization thingy but still cannot quite play. Any tips?
      up until patch 3.0 my laptop could run siege fine on max graphics on the advanced graphics engine. Since then the game has deterioated so much and I personally believe it has nothing to do with the graphics settings or connection. I think it's to do with the client....the game has so much content to deal with and also during siege, it has to trackeveryone where they are...what gear they are wearing, stats etc, their targets, what skills they press and then whatever everyoneelse is doing, and your client recieves the same data as everyone else but individually. I sieged on grendal the other night which was only about 1/3 of the players as older servers and the problem still exists on 3 different pcs, all with different configurations. i'm going with the client is rubbish until someone puts a min of £3k gaming machine in front of me to say otherwise.
    • Never activate your chat.log during siege, try this and you will double your FPS ^^. Writing logs is really heavy for the client.
      That's how it starts. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel. ~Alfred
      The trouble with loyalty to a cause, is that the cause will always betray you. ~Lockdown
    • Should be off by default ! If you activated it with ARM just launch Aion without ARM, the client will turn off automaticatly.
      That's how it starts. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel. ~Alfred
      The trouble with loyalty to a cause, is that the cause will always betray you. ~Lockdown