New player lots of problems

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New player lots of problems

Hey people, i started playing Aion this weekend and i liked it so much i tried to buy the starter pack, but it seems the aion shop is not working for me. can't use my coins and everything is grayed out. i tried making a support account to ask for help on the gameforge support page, but no luck there either i can't seem to even make an account there. i also found a goldpack offer Aion sendt me with 7 days of tryout memberhip in my email. but i can't activate it sence my store is broken. so i don't know what to do now. if anyone care to point me in the right derection i would appreciate the help. it's a fun game and i would like to play it, but i sort of lost faith with the whole ordeal. :thumbsup: ;( ?(
    • Many players have reported that the shop isn't working, so it might not be just you. Wait for the next maintenance where they might fix it.
      "The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."
      - cue Big Nerf in 5.6
    • Do we know when the next maintenance is? I tried looking on the site, but it doesn't say there's any upcoming maintenance.
      I'm having the problem too, rather frustrating not being able to use the shop.
    • Bentusin wrote:

Do we know when the next maintenance is? I tried looking on the site, but it doesn't say there's any upcoming maintenance.
      I'm having the problem too, rather frustrating not being able to use the shop.
      Maintenance are usually every Wednesday mornings and lasts till noon.