PVE Gear

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I was wandering what gear should i go with because some people i asked said Rune Hero is the best pve gear and some say Apollon/Nakaralli is the best pve gear.
      I would appreciate if you help me on how to get that gear or some other tips

P.S: I dont mind how hard is to obtain the gear i just want to know the best

The post was edited 1 time, last by supermakis123 ().

• supermakis123 wrote:

Rune Hero is the best pve gear and some say Apollon/Nakaralli is the best pve gear.
      Rune here was best pve gear before 5.6 , the new version of apollon is better , as for narakali thats whole new grade and its much better
      Rune hero was easy to get and +10 , but now getting it is not hard , however encahnting.. another story normal black stones have stupidly low success rate now QQ.
      therefore if u are gonna waste apes/suppliments u may as well go for apollon, coz unless u plan to pay enormously huge price for narakali if any1 even sell it anytime soon u'll have to do it with some ally and to actually perform good there u need good gear with high stats.
    • Current possible to do Narakkalli loot: 1 armor part and 1 accessory part - for the whole alliance. That means you have to roll for it and pray to win.
      Don't bother joining Narakkalli Alliance if you don't have good pve gear, the stat cap is very high. Having Holy Apollon Accessoires with skill boosts for your class are very good to have (they also give PvE damage %)
      Holy Apollon set gives exactly the same stats 1:1 like 75 Abyss set, except pvp def is changed for pve def (and some minor difference like MP and ?physical Defence).
      Furthermore the pieces are extremely cheap to get; 10-20kk per piece on broker, tops and wings a bit more cuz people don't seem to bother with Putin still, even after the hardcore nerf (well good for me, I can still sell those parts at a higher price :v ). Also... you can still make it +10 with lesser / normal supps and VR APES if you have any.

So my tl;dr opinion:
      1. Narakkalli = best gear, hard/close to impossible/expensive to get. You can't 100% +15 it with Mighty supps and APES cuz it's a new grade item appearently, at least someone said it -> chance to break = even more frustrating to finish the set :D

2. Holy Apollon set = 2nd best gear, easy to obtain / cheap to buy, still ok to enchant

3. Prigga set = still quite expensive, but no conditioning cost at the expense of having no bonus stats like crit and accuracy for physical classes

4. Holy Maze and Runs Hero = I put them both on 4 - imo they are equal

I use Holy Apollon Cloth set on my bard, Holy Apollon Accessoires, Prigga Harp fused with 75 AP (Bygone fuse with atk speed too expensive xD) and I reach MB cap for Narakkalli with that without additional group buffs:
      6.1k MB
      3.1k MA
      1+ k CS
    • Clic wrote:

2. Holy Apollon set = 2nd best gear, easy to obtain / cheap to buy, still ok to enchant
      You mean that set from GoK bosses (I don´t mean boxes) and upgrade for goldwing ?

Jesus... and I idiot selling it at NPC, bcs I thought it´s useless :D

Clic wrote:

Prigga Harp fused with 75 AP
      You mean THIS or THIS ? and it´s better fuse Bygone with Prigga or Prigga with Bygone, or doesen´t matter ? :D
      Look into shugo eyes and you will see your destiny.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nagrio ().

• Yes that Holy Apollon gear that drops (not from boxes) - it IS already upgraded end gear. The items from boxes you can upgrade with Goldwing Insignias to Holy Apollon gear that drops from the bosses (makes no sense to me, but hey, free and very good pve gear).

About harp:
      Prigga Legion's Cutting Edge Instrument (your first link).
      I would fuse Bygone Instrument under it (watch out that the fuse is lower level from level reduction or it won't work?). Prigga has better Base and Bonus stats, so always use it as main weapon.

• Click wrote:

You can't 100% +15 it with Mighty supps and APES cuz it's a new grade item appearently, at least someone said it -> chance to break = even more frustrating to finish the set :D
      mythical supplements wouldn't be working on it if it was a new grade. I know some ppl who enchanted them to +15 (I got a piece to +10) and none of them broke with apes+mighty
    • Click wrote:

Yes that Holy Apollon gear that drops (not from boxes) - it IS already upgraded end gear. The items from boxes you can upgrade with Goldwing Insignias to Holy Apollon gear that drops from the bosses (makes no sense to me, but hey, free and very good pve gear).

About harp:
      Prigga Legion's Cutting Edge Instrument (your first link).
      I would fuse Bygone Instrument under it (watch out that the fuse is lower level from level reduction or it won't work?). Prigga has better Base and Bonus stats, so always use it as main weapon.

May i know what kinda manastones in each piece?
    • TBH I was pretty lucky - especially leggings where 6/6 Knowledge 8 went in without fail. The other parts 50-50 and sometimes i use lesser / normal supps I have left from GoK quests before patch.
      To get 3 stones in isn't that hard, the failing starts at 4-6th slot for me? Always...
      Also atm knowledge 8 cost as much as atk5/crit8-9 back then (~50kk) xD best time to properly socket gear
    • I have around 30-40% successful rate with composite and ancient stones. Haven't done Daeva stones. Are you using supp?

What chance is with mighty supp? Could use +10 accuracy stones on weapon but hesitating to gamble on 150kk+ per stone