[Elyos] INTL Legion Ochko (RU/EU)

• Legion
    • Elyos

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Elyos] INTL Legion Ochko (RU/EU)

Hi all!
      Ochko is recruiting PvP-oriented members (RU / EU community). We are also open to PvE players 8o
      Leave your application in the guilds list or whisper Heatbeat, Dnobryak, Stoxy, Flex.
      Our legion is from the old Anuhart and also we are played on early Alquima :love:
      Teamspeak 3 is reqired if you join any legion event (at least listen) ^^
      Anuhart 2.7-3.9 <3 Alqiuma 3.9-4.0.3 :rolleyes: Grendal 5.6 :love: Elyos Cleric 8| Ochko's Brigade General 8| Heatbeat :cookieshugo:
    • Wtf, where are all my posts count =\ Did GF reseted board? :D
      Anuhart 2.7-3.9 <3 Alqiuma 3.9-4.0.3 :rolleyes: Grendal 5.6 :love: Elyos Cleric 8| Ochko's Brigade General 8| Heatbeat :cookieshugo:
    • Crispy wrote:

Ochko, the rise of cheaters up again?
      Haters gonna hate :3
    • If not RU speaking can PM me for info too! :saint: :saint:
      Elouise ~ Deputy of Ochko ~ Grendal ~ Cleric. *active*
      Elouise ~ Pettan Co ~ Anuhart ~ 65 Cleric. *retired*
      Chapanya ~ Shots Fired ~ Antriksha ~ 65 Spiritmaster. *retired*
      Sjokz ~ Dirty Noname ~ Perento ~ 65 Spiritmaster. *retired*
      Maisey ~ Remorseless/Sin ~ Kalil/Perento ~ 60 Chanter *retired

The post was edited 1 time, last by Elouise ().

• Not to the extent of stealing ppls kills for guys whos trying to gear up
      Chaos rifts is the prime example! I’ve seen groups of new players having there kills stole by this selfish legion!
    • Oh lol, didn't check my thread for a long time...
      About Chaos Rifts. I'm trying to lead my ppls and give them as much chests as we can, cos we all need gear. Why not? This is also shows how we act as legion, even if we are dying or sometimes can't outDPS overgeared ppls 8)
      1st of all - we are playing for self fun. No need to hate us for greed or some selfshness. We are always doing sieges/sanctum battlefields/invasions and sometimes nosra pvp - always trying to be with elyos at hot spots.
      @Sorcerer your words are just empty space w/o any proofs, it's a bit bad idea to insult ppls and call them "cheaters" when you can't rly prove it.

PS We are still open for new players both Ru and Eu community, whisp Heatbeat (for RU players) or Elouise (for EU players). We are groving up every single day :love:
    • I didn't know that calling various persons cheaters is taken as an insult but oh well, I guess you're a bit confused of my empty space words. I'll start re-uploading your "fun memories" videos which were deleted due to inactivity from the past which was recorded inside Tiamat Hideout.

Let me clear a bit your head and your eyes with a small portion of what your legion was like in the past:
      :nothingtoseehere:

Censored by Senpai
      Posting videos involving cheating must be sent to support and not shared on the board.
    • Sorcerer wrote:

I didn't know that calling various persons cheaters is taken as an insult but oh well, I guess you're a bit confused of my empty space words. I'll start re-uploading your "fun memories" videos which were deleted due to inactivity from the past which was recorded inside Tiamat Hideout.

Let me clear a bit your head and your eyes with a small portion of what your legion was like in the past:
      :nothingtoseehere:

Censored by Senpai
      Posting videos involving cheating must be sent to support and not shared on the board.
      Ok, link or video were deleted by moder, I didn't saw what was that, but I can say that me and Dno filtered a lot our legion members. 1st time we started to recruit random ppls on Alquima server and there was many troubles with cheating members around. If someone reported to me about some guy cheating - he were kicked from guild. I can't be responsible for everyone who joined us, but i still can responsible for my party, that's enought. When I told about insulting I mean only me and my old Ochko's pty, who played on Anuhart.
      And don't forget that when we left aion in 4.x (much before 4.5) Ochko were not under my control. So no point to talk about reputation, cos on Anuhart we got nice rep as pvp legion and many ppls still glad to see me playing on Grendal server after so many years :P
      Peace and good night :love:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Heatbeat ().