Send Logs!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Send Logs!!!

Can you please fix this nyerking crap.

Every siege, every Runatorium Ruins run I do. I get a send log. I don't any Honour Points or rewards, all the F***ING time.

Also your nyerking client takes 3 - 5 minutes to load! I have a Hyperx SSD ... so don't try and tell me it's my SSD or computer hardware.

Fix it. SO many people I know also get send logs.

FIX IT.

It's ridiculous.
    • Players: GF please, repair crashes it´s annoying and unplayable

GF: Here you are an great lottery event with awsome rewards + awsome new items in shop, feel free Daevas !.

System: The program has stopped working.

Player: *****************
      Look into shugo eyes and you will see your destiny.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nagrio ().

• Worst thing is, that GF announce anything, no apology, no information, Communication between GF and Players its on a freezing point, and that is tottaly wrong

Situation on GF be like, hey boss, we must reapir launcher, boss: meh throw on them Lottery event and new sh**ts to AIon Shop and they will shut up. one day... new versions repair it automatically.

But, i must say, GF often do something wrong, in new versions...

Today i don´t get only 1 crash during 1 hour ( Start of Siege), Bcs i don´t play today bcs internet problems

The post was edited 3 times, last by Nagrio ().

• My client crashed when Krotan fortress boss was at 5% Health.

Like nyerk me. That's happened THREE times already, there goes my 780 HP AGAIN.

Another time I was collecting points in Runat and guess what last stage of getting points, send log. THERE GOES MY "MAYBE" ACCESSORY BOX and 150 HP thanks FAILFORGE.
    • Click wrote:

That one time in 3 weeks i go Kysis Siege, boss at 20%:

10/10 QoS
      Iam not going siege anymore cause of this sendlogs, its so frusrateting first so many afk so takes much longer time dps boss then send log Before he dies and you ended up with 0 when its sorted and the trading is gone il apare bk in abyss at sieges il want also old sieges pvp maybe time too brake the deal yeh? ,)
    • I have all the time send log since the last update everytime i use the Tokanu landing door its completely frustrating and makes the game unplayable use the door get send log error > 10 mins waiting for an horrible loading > comeback use the door > send log > 10 mins of loading !
    • Next time any of you get a sendlog or the game stops working, please include the logs in your report.

1a. If you have an old installation of the game, in the main directory you should see a "AIONLOG" folder.
      When your game crashes, make a copy of that folder BEFORE starting a new client, and send the logs to support or me.

1b. If you do not have a "AIONLOG" folder in your main directory, make one, and proceed as above.

You telling us "I crashed here" is not very informative because in most cases the crashes can not be reproduced.

Cardinal Richelieu wrote:

If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him.
    • I never had sendlog or crashed in aion since 3.0, sometimes dual boxing in sieges.
      I am using old graphic card gtx 750/ti.

Crashing and send logs is not general problem, it is not happening to all ppl.

So they need to fix problems individualy with each player not in general for all or they need to fix it so that it Will include only players which got crashes and not others.
    • Fregion wrote:

Next time any of you get a sendlog or the game stops working, please include the logs in your report.

1a. If you have an old installation of the game, in the main directory you should see a "AIONLOG" folder.
      When your game crashes, make a copy of that folder BEFORE starting a new client, and send the logs to support or me.

1b. If you do not have a "AIONLOG" folder in your main directory, make one, and proceed as above.

You telling us "I crashed here" is not very informative because in most cases the crashes can not be reproduced.
      I send crashlog to support and i get auto-generated respond, bcs it´s not possible get answer 1km long, after 2m (ofc it doesen´t help)

How i said, game must repair GF/NC technician not player
    • Since support is not responsible for fixing client side issues (or anyone at GF), all they can do is gather and forward your reports and give you what might seem like an auto generated response because they have to respond to a ticket. It's better if they just tell you "Thank you for your report" rather than make you jump through unnecessary hoops that won't fix anything.

What definitely doesn't help is you reporting "I crashed today".
      Awesome. What do you expect anyone to do with that information?

Cardinal Richelieu wrote:

If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him.
    • Fregion wrote:

Since support is not responsible for fixing client side issues (or anyone at GF), all they can do is gather and forward your reports and give you what might seem like an auto generated response because they have to respond to a ticket. It's better if they just tell you "Thank you for your report" rather than make you jump through unnecessary hoops that won't fix anything.

What definitely doesn't help is you reporting "I crashed today".
      Awesome. What do you expect anyone to do with that information?
      I understand, you're right.
      but, there still missing one option or sentence like: “There is option that problem it´s on your side then we thank you for your sendlog that can help us with solve this problem“
      or something similar...you know where I'm heading.
    • Jumpzy wrote:

I have all the time send log since the last update everytime i use the Tokanu landing door its completely frustrating and makes the game unplayable use the door get send log error > 10 mins waiting for an horrible loading > comeback use the door > send log > 10 mins of loading !
      Had send log twice by using magos landing door today. It happened twice a month ago and the next time was today. Grab a few flight serums, spread your wings from lower abyss abyss and hope you don't run out of time while you make your way above :P

About the send logs and stuff - Why do we have to do all this IT stuff when there's a button "send" in the log window? Is it... fake?! =O
      "The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."
      - cue Big Nerf in 5.6

The post was edited 1 time, last by illidan ().