manstones for socketing and caps

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• manstones for socketing and caps

As the title said it's about what manastones should be socketed how much of each type. As we all already know if you socket too much knowledge manastones at one time every new socketed manastone will lower the stats ...
      So how to socket your gear to be optimal. For example ... for my new PVE set:
      Prigga Legion Cutting-Edge Orb
      For fuze Majika Noble Orb (temporary)
      Holy Apollon Set (for sorc)
      so these 7 items how should be socketed that the sorc will be at the end close to Crit Spell cap and close to MB cap?
      As i know current Crit Spell cap is around 900...
      I tried some gear calculators but i am interesting in opinions of players who can share some tips and tricks ;)
    • What do you mean by "too much knowledge manastones at one time"???
      There isnt such thing. One time... in 2 days.. in 1 year... its the same.

As for the crit. spell. just get your knowledge over 400 (char base incl) and you should be there.
      Of course with the gear enchanted, the weapon on +15, and enhanced feather with crit. spell.
      This should do it.
      But for pve, you should aim over 1k crit. spell.
      Thus said.... this means you dont socket +4 or +5 knowledge. In order to get this number, you need a good amount of +7 at least. Ofc as higher you go (+8 - +9) you either need less stones, or you just go higher on crit. spell.
      Dont worry about m.b. you will hit the pve cap too easy.
    • I posted that in a different topic, i play bard, but it has the same caps statswise as sorc.

Click wrote:

Yes that Holy Apollon gear...

Click wrote:

8 Knowledge 8 in weapon
      3 Knowledge 8 in tunic
      6 Knowledge 8 in leggings
      3 Knowledge 8 in Shows
      3 Knowledge 8 in shoulders
      3 Knowledge 8 in gloves

XD

Rest MB/MP
      ~210 Knowledge in Equipment
      60 Knowledge in CP
      Elim Idian magic attack
      +7 MB/CS feather

That's my pve stats, my pvp stats are lower cuz I socketed way more mb29/ma8 and you don't need that much CS in PvP anyways (unless you meet some Spell resist socketed guy).

Another edit:

In Narakkalli I have around 45% crit rate with my auto attacks on the Ovel boss (that number is not really accurate cuz in a 10-15 minutes boss fight I do max. 200 auto hits but it gives a hint).

I assume critspell cap is around 1100.
    • What you're talking about is diminishing returns, you need a cp calc and you gotta calculate this based on your level and number of creation points. or you can do the math by hand. there's a sheet (OUTDATED) around that you can use to learn but don't use it to socket. i did my math on my own
    • To not make same thread:
      I have those stats currently(apollon +0 gear\ socketed with +6 knowledge all slots)
      Accs - Apollon.
      Weapon is lv 80 world drop with( currently arena, plan to swap to apollon fuse) 6 mb 27+hp47 and 6 +6 knowledge.
      Feather +7 MB\CS.
      54 knowledge in CP
      What i can change in future? Because atm, i think i have an overkill in terms of knowledge.
      PvE only.
      (yes, that is leather cap with m.boost in it, don't ask).
      1111.png
      - Just because you’re trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kelberas ().

• I have almost the same question in Assassins section of the forum and the answer is calculate the diminishing effect from the relatively new archdaeva system, how it's really work? I dont really know or bother to learn untill now ... i think for classes like bards and sorc etc that they have only one basic stat to increase is a little bit of a problem to calculate the diminishing drop of the actual socketing knowledge stones vs combo stones... In what ratio to socket them to have the max output... May the aion god be with u my friend... :saint:
      P. S there is guide if you can figure how it works...here: link for the excel made by momomo
      docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…v6iwlN9LUUcZnI/edit#gid=0 And utube video for cp

The post was edited 1 time, last by Akinakes ().

• LonestarX wrote:

What you're talking about is diminishing returns, you need a cp calc and you gotta calculate this based on your level and number of creation points. or you can do the math by hand. there's a sheet (OUTDATED) around that you can use to learn but don't use it to socket. i did my math on my own
      There is a new for 5.6 system link:
      docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…v6iwlN9LUUcZnI/edit#gid=0
    • Akinakes wrote:

LonestarX wrote:

What you're talking about is diminishing returns, you need a cp calc and you gotta calculate this based on your level and number of creation points. or you can do the math by hand. there's a sheet (OUTDATED) around that you can use to learn but don't use it to socket. i did my math on my own
      There is a new for 5.6 system link:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…v6iwlN9LUUcZnI/edit#gid=0
      Thanks for the link ! BTW, very interested in other rangers' pvp socketing, I'll post my own and a friends' (if he agrees) tonight.

LE: So i have 48 acc/power from CP, 147 acc from stones, 32 power from stones and 14 x (atk5/acc13) composite stones. grand total no buffs/scrolls/etc nothing, of:

The post was edited 3 times, last by LonestarX ().

• LonestarX wrote:

Akinakes wrote:

LonestarX wrote:

There is a new for 5.6 system link:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…v6iwlN9LUUcZnI/edit#gid=0
      Thanks for the link ! BTW, very interested in other rangers' pvp socketing, I'll post my own and a friends' (if he agrees) tonight.
      LE: So i have 48 acc/power from CP, 147 acc from stones, 32 power from stones and 14 x (atk5/acc13) composite stones. grand total no buffs/scrolls/etc nothing, of:

Check this video. Emarosa is showing his gear and stats. Its before 5.6 so I presume he has higher now, but its something I was aiming to match
    • Ashandarey wrote:

LonestarX wrote:

Akinakes wrote:

LonestarX wrote:

Thanks for the link ! BTW, very interested in other rangers' pvp socketing, I'll post my own and a friends' (if he agrees) tonight.LE: So i have 48 acc/power from CP, 147 acc from stones, 32 power from stones and 14 x (atk5/acc13) composite stones. grand total no buffs/scrolls/etc nothing, of:

Check this video. Emarosa is showing his gear and stats. Its before 5.6 so I presume he has higher now, but its something I was aiming to match
      I'm talking to him, I know all his gear and socketings. I just wanted to know other opinions too even tho he's one of the best rangers eu

btw, scrolled & buffed, compared, he has 50 more atk, 100 more acc, 200 less crit and 400 les macc. funny thing is he even socketed a bit of macc + he has the accs +5. weird

The post was edited 1 time, last by LonestarX ().

• As per usual for magics it's easy and for physicals it's not.
      magic -> spam tons of knowledge and some MB 29 composites

Physicals -> Some Power and then att 6 / crit 9 and maybe 2 part with accuracy +8's

assuming you are 75 and put 60 CP in power and accuracy you'll get 85 attack, 214 crit, 423 accu 315 MA

Accuracy +8
      adding 1 part of accuracy +8's will give you total of 108 "Accuracy" = 366 crit, 703 accu, 510 MA (increase of 152 crit / 280 accu / 195 MA compared to only 60 CP)
      adding 2 parts of accuracy +8's will give you total of 156 "Accuracy" = 503 crit, 942 accu, 670 MA (increase of 289 crit / 519 accu / 355 MA compared to only 60 CP)

There is a maintenance now so I can't see how much crit I have atm, but I believe without including crit in manastones from weapons/armour I have around 1k crit. You won't need more than 1500 (except maybe hardmode narakkalli? But then you have chanter etc)

with 2 parts accuracy +8 you still have 30 manastone slots.

Power +8

+8 power gives you less than 8 attack when you reach 211 Power (including the 60 CP you put in power at level 75) = 19 manastones = 256 Atk (based on 211)
      Detailed: [ 60 CP + 19x +8 power = 212 Power (=257 atk) ] + [ Remaining manastones: 11x +6 attack (composites) = 66 atk ] = 323 attack and 99 crit if using att6/crit9
      Also includes 503 crit, 942 accu, 670 MA (from 2 parts accu +8)

+8 power gives you less than 7 attack when you reach 271 Power (including the 60 CP you put in power at level 75) = 26 manastones = 311 Atk (based on 271)
      Detailed: [ 60 CP + 26x +8 power = 268 Power (=308 atk) ] + [ Remaining manastones: 4x +6 attack (composites) = 24 atk ] = 332 attack and 54 crit if using att6/crit9

It's up to anyone to decide if they rather stop as soon as power 8 reaches 7 atk per stone because then you might aswell use atk 6 / crit 9 :)

Power +9
      +9 power gives you less than 8 attack when you reach 255 Power (including the 60 CP you put in power at level 75) = 22 manastones = 297 Atk ( +48Atk from 8x +6 attack ms)
      Detailed: [ 60 CP + 22x +9 power = 258 Power (=299 atk) ] + [ Remaining manastones: 8x +6 attack (composites) = 48 atk ] = 347attack and 72crit if using att6/crit9

+9 power gives you less than 7 attack when you reach 327 Power (including the 60 CP you put in power at level 75) = 30 manastones = 357 Atk

In comparison:
      60 CP in power & accuracy and full set atk 5 / crit 8 gives you: 295 Atk 550 Crit 423 Accu 315 MA
      60 CP in power & accuracy and full set atk 6 / crit 9 gives you: 337 Atk 592 Crit 423 Accu 315 MA

Extra
      If you are a class that doesn't need much crit in your gear
      I suggest 26 manastones = power +8 (26*8 + 60 from CP = 268 power = 308 attack) and then 16 manastones attack 6 / crit 9 ( 6*16 = 96 atk 144 crit) = 404 atk & 358 crit (144 from manastones + 214 from 60 CP) -> 388atk if using atk 5 composites

I kept typing and calculating as I will use this calculation for myself in the future, but hey, might as well share it.
      Divine

The post was edited 6 times, last by Divine ().

• There's no attachement, they are imgur links

Is imgur blocked at your work?

Edit: I attached them via forum upload.
      Files
      • Pow_Attack5.png

(75.44 kB, downloaded 15 times, last: )
      • Pow_Attack8.png

(65.4 kB, downloaded 9 times, last: )
      • Pow_Attack7.png

(77.94 kB, downloaded 9 times, last: )
      • Pow_Attack6.png

(66.49 kB, downloaded 9 times, last: )
      • Mress.png

(76.79 kB, downloaded 7 times, last: )
      • Health_HP.png

(70.96 kB, downloaded 12 times, last: )
      • Accu_Crit.png

(68.49 kB, downloaded 5 times, last: )
      • Accu_accu.png

(69.16 kB, downloaded 8 times, last: )
      • mb29x2.png

(97.1 kB, downloaded 9 times, last: )

The post was edited 1 time, last by Erufuun ().