Server Transfer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Server Transfer

hello all

maybe there is also an thread like this but i cant find it

well here is the thing i would play on the new server because there are more english ppl like on the one that im now

but if you write a ticket then they say they cant do it and keep an aye on the website

but they done it in the past

who els wanna have a server tranfer ????

greetings
      Nando
    • You probely gonna see a no svarm inc very soon lol, and answers like no new server is for ppl that is new and old returning players that wants an fresh new start too have an chance Catch up on ranks bla bla bla, even too this was just an chance for big p2w whales too make an new start on new server put few k euros and get all stuff trow luna chest aion shop etc etc, then grab higgest ranks faster then all, but il got some news for you if you wait few months iam almsot 100% sure those servers gonna be merged into other servers too keep up the population of the amount of ppl etc.
      At start Always many thats playing there, but with time the amount gets lowerd, also some ppl playing there too try it out then going bk too there main, but i fully get you on the eng perspectiv for sure, but an transfer aint ever gonna happend even too they would make tickets too many ppl would cry on that server.
    • There probably won't be a server transfer to the new servers for a long time. This is to allow it to build enough capacity in players but also due to the rankings. If i transferred across now, I would be governor or someone else who has higher...Not exactly fair is it? Though the elyos on grendal could probably use some better siege leadership right now :P

GF should really look at allowing Server xfers for the old servers now, maybe this might help balance up those communities.

As an example: It should be possible to say xfers would be possible to the Deyla Server, but Asmo side only (from all other old servers).
    • [NICK]zipacna wrote:

There probably won't be a server transfer to the new servers for a long time. This is to allow it to build enough capacity in players but also due to the rankings. If i transferred across now, I would be governor or someone else who has higher...Not exactly fair is it? Though the elyos on grendal could probably use some better siege leadership right now :P

GF should really look at allowing Server xfers for the old servers now, maybe this might help balance up those communities.

As an example: It should be possible to say xfers would be possible to the Deyla Server, but Asmo side only (from all other old servers).
      Ranking problem could be easely solved by resetting your rank if you decide to transfer. Yes it might be unfair to you, but would not hurt local rank climate.
    • Buburuza wrote:

I dislike the server transfer, I want to enjoy my new fresh rank. So I vote NO for server transfers. PvP on dredgions with new servers are sooo funny!(untill some p2w events come).
      But have a little problem: The rank is useless, and no need for pvp, no need for pve, just a pathetic content in game for kids, and have many server what full empty, but you need the full useless rank....
    • Fincsivirsli wrote:

Buburuza wrote:

I dislike the server transfer, I want to enjoy my new fresh rank. So I vote NO for server transfers. PvP on dredgions with new servers are sooo funny!(untill some p2w events come).
      But have a little problem: The rank is useless, and no need for pvp, no need for pve, just a pathetic content in game for kids, and have many server what full empty, but you need the full useless rank....
      everyday 2 normal minion contracts that can contain b minions for general rank and above is pretty good.
      considering that neviwind isnt really done and gives mainly d rank and the only other sure source is tower 1x per week, i wouldnt say rank doesnt matter.
      additionally u get way better weekly rewards being higher rank.