"Aion GameClient has stopped working"

• Tech help
    • "Aion GameClient has stopped working"

Hello and sorry if i wrote something without sense or wrong, i don't speak english very properly.
      So i've been trying to install Aion from several platforms, such as Steam or GameForge launcher, or simply by using the NCSoft launcher. All of them led me to the same issue when i launched the installed game: "Aion GameClient has stopped working". Also, created an exception from antivirus (in case it would block it) and it hasn't worked. I have no idea what to do, but i hope i am not going to download it again, since i have done it 3 times only today.
      I would gladfully appreciate your help and i hope this will be solved.

My laptop specs:

CPU: Intel Core i3 5005u (2MB Cache, 2gHz Frequency, Dual Core, #4 Threads)
      GPU: Dedicated nVidia GeForce GT 920M (2GB)
      RAM: 8GB DDR3 Dual Channel (Kingston/Samsung)
      Storage: SSD 128GB

First error message, when i try to connect ingame: pastebin.com/vvFerJsn

The SendLogClient error message: pastebin.com/3MQH4qv4

I'm up here to listen all your suggestions. Thank you!
    • If you dont know how to make a bat file to run the 32 bit version, install Aion Rainmeter (the software is allowed), check the options and find how to start the 32 bit version of the client. This solved the issue for a few friends

P.S. Mods please dont censor my post, I know that "bat file" is bugging your brains, but for many people is the only way to play the game. Thanks
    • Ashandarey wrote:

If you dont know how to make a bat file to run the 32 bit version, install Aion Rainmeter (the software is allowed), check the options and find how to start the 32 bit version of the client. This solved the issue for a few friends

P.S. Mods please dont censor my post, I know that "bat file" is bugging your brains, but for many people is the only way to play the game. Thanks
      Running aion now with 32bit using bat file makes the game really laggy and choppy and causes lots of delays, if you have 64bit windows. But i dont know whats better? being able to play the game with shit lags or not being able to play at all ^^ give it a try tho..
    • Guys plz if you didn't read the error messages be SILENT. those bats are just random shots

Now to help you:
      You have corrupted file msvcr120.dll
      This file is a part of microsoft visual C runtime library so you have to reinstall it. Without that you will not run aion as it is based on C++ language. I'm not sure which version is it exactly so you will have to either google or re-ins all. You can also use microsoft tool to repair runtime files
      You dare to disturb the Shugo Queen? :alol:
    • Skateray wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

If you dont know how to make a bat file to run the 32 bit version, install Aion Rainmeter (the software is allowed), check the options and find how to start the 32 bit version of the client. This solved the issue for a few friends

Running aion now with 32bit using bat file makes the game really laggy and choppy and causes lots of delays, if you have 64bit windows. But i dont know whats better? being able to play the game with shit lags or not being able to play at all ^^ give it a try tho..
      Its not perfect but at least is not crashing (much)....It might not be the 32bit, but the avoiding of the gf launcher. Try starting the game 64bits, with the bat file or rainmeter. Might still be stable ? I am using the launcher tho, dont have many send logs
    • Every 5 minutes crash today.Completely unplayable.The past week i had 0 crash and today 5 crashes in the row.Idk what i have to do anymore.Aion hate me.

update : 100% crash when im trying to use macro

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dimple ().