Arena of Discipline time changed?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arena of Discipline time changed?

Had few more entries and I wanted to do them before the end of the season, at 01:00 arena of discipline was closed already, but chaos and cooperation weren't.

Why? And since when did this change :/ (I barely go that cancer place, just wanted to get some points for the season end)
    • i dont know why aod closed today at midnight already, but im 99% certain (logic tells) that when u do your runs the day before the season is ending, you wont get the points added from that day. aod points/ranking update at 9am and the season ends at 4am already (rewards were delivered at around 3am, f*** knows why).
    • Kadex wrote:

i dont know why aod closed today at midnight already, but im 99% certain (logic tells) that when u do your runs the day before the season is ending, you wont get the points added from that day. aod points/ranking update at 9am and the season ends at 4am already (rewards were delivered at around 3am, f*** knows why).
      Last season I did 2-3 runs the day before the end and it counts. But you are right, it shouldnt, if the season ends at 4am (such a weird hour) and cant remember when it over last time ....
    • Ashandarey wrote:

Kadex wrote:

i dont know why aod closed today at midnight already, but im 99% certain (logic tells) that when u do your runs the day before the season is ending, you wont get the points added from that day. aod points/ranking update at 9am and the season ends at 4am already (rewards were delivered at around 3am, f*** knows why).
      Last season I did 2-3 runs the day before the end and it counts. But you are right, it shouldnt, if the season ends at 4am (such a weird hour) and cant remember when it over last time ....

well to be fairly honest, idk anymore what to believe. the ranking still updated at 9 am with the points made yesterday, while in theory it wouldnt have to. but then again its auto so yeah. i was second before and im still second so my rewards didnt change so i cant tell.
      maybe an official info from @Andarys ?
    • Kadex wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

Kadex wrote:

well to be fairly honest, idk anymore what to believe. the ranking still updated at 9 am with the points made yesterday, while in theory it wouldnt have to. but then again its auto so yeah. i was second before and im still second so my rewards didnt change so i cant tell.
      maybe an official info from @Andarys ?
      Knowing how many skills are written with non sense and people have to guess what they are actually doing I wont be surprised if that 4am is a typo as well :) Gold arena is 9am so...
    • Hello,

The entries for the Arena of Discipline on Saturday have been modified with the patch 5.6: from 00:00 to 12:00 pm, it changed to 09:00 am to 12:00 pm.

This change was documented in the 5.6 patch notes (page 7): Patchnotes for 5.6.

It is, then, normal that you could not enter on Saturday at 01:00 as this is not a valid entry time for the Arena anymore. The last chance to enter an Arena of Discipline that would count for the Season was to enter on Friday.

Regarding the points, if you feel that some points were not taken into consideration, please contact our Customer Support about it so that they can investigate on this. The season ended on 02.09.2017 at 03:00 am.
    • i will just ask this here since i dont wanna make a new thread for it

will the ranking reset at some point since theres no new season starting?
      its kinda annoying to have so long waiting times just because i finished as second in the previous season...
      entered on my 70 alt cleric (that has never done any arena) today, insta pop and i get a 75 cleric from miren (lulz!).
      next entry, took again probably 5 sec, 74 bard from grendal.
      meanwhile i have waiting times of 10min+ on my main
    • Kadex wrote:

i will just ask this here since i dont wanna make a new thread for it

will the ranking reset at some point since theres no new season starting?
      its kinda annoying to have so long waiting times just because i finished as second in the previous season...
      entered on my 70 alt cleric (that has never done any arena) today, insta pop and i get a 75 cleric from miren (lulz!).
      next entry, took again probably 5 sec, 74 bard from grendal.
      meanwhile i have waiting times of 10min+ on my main
      Same issue. My lowranked alts get near-instant entries, while I wait 15min+ on main.