Power+Accuracy+Combo stones

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Power+Accuracy+Combo stones

Hi and thank you in Advance for the answers!
      First Question:
      I have a Full Holy Apollo's Set(7 parts 6 slotted) and i recently Socketed 50/50 with Power +6 and Accuracy +6 without considering the diminishing effect from the archdaeva system maybe i was wrong and i must remove some to get composites att/crit stones for max output in stats from the set? Or is a good ratio in our case because we use Attack Critical as main stats?* :/
      Second Question:
      My stats now is about 1.1k Attack 5.1k Accuracy and 1.4k Critical unbuffed w/o food etc what is the PVE stats in 5.8 if anybody knows can i stand in new content that is about to come? ?(
      *P. S now i am 72 but soon i will go into 73 i miss 10% exp and i have max the 72 stats in cp window for the power and accuracy.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Akinakes ().

• i tested on Ovel between 1500-1800 crit and cant realy see a difference
      with 1500 it was about 48% so i will test more just to be sure ( crit is luck so it could be in a possible case that crit cap is still around 1500)

so you would need about 1215 crit unbuffed (if you consider bufffood and chanter) scroll 125 bufffood 80 and chanter 80 =285 crit
      to test the results for manastone combinations just use the gear calc on aiondb.ru its a great help even if its not 100% accurate.. (its abit of at atk stats) at my case about 8 atk

i would and will go for about 1550 crit buffed and go for power as high as possible
      for holy apollon you can go for about power 7 stones or play a lil bit with the calculator to be sure ^^
      with that crit cap you can go for atk with holy apollon at about 1300 or more if you socket better stones
    • lokiKensei wrote:

with 1500 it was about 48% so i will test more just to be sure ( crit is luck so it could be in a possible case that crit cap is still around 1500)
      You'll have a similar result with 1400 crit there, but assassin crits are difficult to compare due to the Flurry effect which increases the crit strike temporarily.

Akinakes wrote:

My stats now is about 1.1k Attack 5.1k Accuracy and 1.4k Critical unbuffed w/o food
      Say goodbye to the crit. I really don't know why people keep socketing crit like there's no tomorrow - it's definitely not needed in such amounts.
      You can distribute 48 CP on something with 73 and if you now put Power 6 into three armour/weapon parts (17 manastones) you should reach the point where more manastones only grant 6 attack instead of more.
      Regarding Accuracy +6 you reach the point where you get only 19 Crit per stone after 4 slots if you distributed 48 CP on that stat as well already (which I mention cause nobody cares about Accuracy in PvE nowadays). Therefore considering for example Power 7 instead might be more rewarding in the end.

I don't know what kind of attack a highend sin reaches nowadays, but it's probably somewhere around 1500-1600 unbuffed and if I were aiming to be a good PvE sin I'd go for ~1300 Atk unbuffed with such gear (though I don't know your weapons/accessories).

My gladiators survives on dagger/sword for example with one Accuracy +10 stone fairly well - but ofc you have to consider the level, accessories, weapons, feather etc too. At least in my opinion it's not necessary to still go for att/crit (not too much at least), but some better Power stones might be necessary in the end.

Since 5.8 doesn't introduce many new instances and only a level 73 group instance it's doubtful that there are many changes ahead... for now.
    • If you have prigga or holy apollon weapons, you don't really need to worry too much about accuracy...I Would put accuracy +6 or +7 and crit 17 / att 2 or att 5 / crit 9 untill 1400 crit with scroll, idian and food. and the rest put as much power as you can. I wouldn't count on chanter buffs for crit because every time I do narakkalli I don't have a chanter in my group either.
      Divine

The post was edited 1 time, last by Divine ().

• My accessory is full holy also and my feather broke at +7 so now is +3, i think about it and i was conclude that some ma in pve bcs of stuns silence aether bind on normal and elite mobs is still helpfull on pve thinking on my group (on agro mob etc or cc to help cleric) so i will go gradually 3 parts Power +7, 2 Parts Accuracy +7 and 2 parts Attack 5 or 6/ Crit and a feather +7 as i try already :aangry: , and i will be ok for this patch and next (5.8)on PVE i think, as for PvP is a long term conversation bcs i want ma and crit... :whistling:
    • Akinakes wrote:

2 Parts Accuracy +7
      Might be (most likely) too much as explained. I'd calculate that first if I were you. For myself I decided on two feathers (Crit/Att and Att/Crit) since they're pretty cheap (at least on my server) and switch them therefore if necessary along with distributing the CP slightly differently depending on the situation. That's not necessarily cheap, but probably cheaper than throwing out Accuracy stones over and over (or losing attack due to overdoing it with them).

Akinakes wrote:

i think about it and i was conclude that some ma in pve bcs of stuns silence aether bind on normal and elite mobs is still helpfull on pve thinking on my group (on agro mob etc or cc to help cleric)
      Well, that doesn't really matter to anyone. PvE is mostly about instances and therefore about boss fights (and killing them off asap), not about trash mobs and it's not like we have instances nowadays where you care much about adds either.

PvP is certainly another matter since there are other priorities/goals for sins.