Golden Crucible 6v6 waiting time

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Golden Crucible 6v6 waiting time

40+ minutes every time and eventually people leave to do other stuff

Considering "randoms" and "lfg groups" most likely don't apply for this as the rewards are "ok" only if you get placed 2nd or 1st, can you limit the entry times to few hours during the weekend? Having it open from 9AM on Saturday to midnight on Sunday is just way too much.
    • [Suggestion Thread] Suggestions for future versions of the Daeva Care Initiative

So, I feel really forced to play more than I'd want during weekends because of the current Gold Arena timetable.
      4 group and 2 solo entries is often too much some weekends. Why not split the entry times?

Make the solo one Monday - Friday 18h-00h // Increase the entries for it from 2 to 4 and let people enjoy it It's one thing streamers CAN stream and it's enjoyable. Obv optimise the reward points according to the entry times.

Make the group one stay on Weekends as it is, but reduce the entry count from 4 to 3. I just feel like 4 entries is one too much considering ppl manage to gather the group once and wanna finish everything in that one go. 2 entries would be too little, cuz its fun. 4 feels bit much. 3 is perfect. Obv optimise the reward points according to the entry times.

Note: This is the same schedule Korea has as well, more or less.
      Posted this 2 weeks ago or smting, vote pls, maybe it matters xD

Basicaly, you can get entry during 19h-21h // 22h-00h; Everything else results into 1h+ waiting. Tried it during sanc bf, tried after midnight; 1h+ wait time till we gave up. waayyyyyyyyy too much for so little time; like its not hard enough to regroup during weekend
    • In my opinion 4 entries is too much, especially with the time it takes. Besides that, "losing" rewards are unattractive, which is why only premades which are decent enough apply. And ofcourse there's people who apply as many alts as they can.
      Agree with Noctis' suggestion too.
    • No offense, but if you cannot even do a small spelling and grammer check before posting, I doubt anyone puts in the effort to understand what you're trying to say.
      At least that's what I do.

On topic though, 6v6 Gold is a nice concept and it might work for KR with a bigger population, but as it is for us, it doesn't. Regardless if it's entry times, entry amounts or rewards.
    • Stallari wrote:

No offense, but if you cannot even do a small spelling and grammer check before posting, I doubt anyone puts in the effort to understand what you're trying to say.
      At least that's what I do.

On topic though, 6v6 Gold is a nice concept and it might work for KR with a bigger population, but as it is for us, it doesn't. Regardless if it's entry times, entry amounts or rewards.
      Ok then il will try again then, there is nothing wrong with the times for gold 6v6 arena.
      That you and some others seem to care about the time, depends only on the fact that you prefer to kill people with crap gears. With current times its enables other people who do not have the top +15 gears etc too que up and might have luck too face an none uber geard grp, have some chance of some fun.

Hope you did understand this texture then, ps il know your an whale and you still havent get your +20 armors sold at broker that you been trying too sell for bilions for months gl Peace over and out
    • He is not the Stallari from Antriksha. He is soyto.github.io/#/character/Hellion/161682

And you fail in understanding thaaaaaaaaaaat:

Rewards are not appealing for the vast majority of the players since you get absolutely nothing unless you get placed 1st or 2nd, and even then rewards aren't that great unless you're hungry for Honor Points for some reason or e-peen in rank list. Because of said reason many people do not apply for it because they are simply not interested (please do not blame it on the gear or on the level, at the current state of the patch I see people never seen before with ten times better gear than me and I've been playing since 2009). It has nothing to do with the fact that (according to you) only overgeared people participate in it. Its always been like this in every group pvp instance: premades, quick entries, lfg groups, people with better gear and so on never stopped anyone from going there, because "it was / is worth it". If many people applied to it, you'd have just the same chance of meeting people of your level as you do in runatorium / bmr. But guess what, even people that would go there for fun won't apply, because who wants to spend over an hour in queue and eventually have a member of the group leaving because "it takes too long" or go inside and meet either no opponents or super strong premades?

Since you can't force people to apply there at least have the fewer people that want to, have a chance of getting in without waiting so long by limiting the friggin' entry time / entry amounts.
    • Mika wrote:

He is not the Stallari from Antriksha. He is soyto.github.io/#/character/Hellion/161682
      That chanter stole my name. I had it first but lost it because of merge :thumbdown:

It's actually a fun instance, regardless of rewards in my opinion. Biggest problem is entry amounts (plus the entry timeslot) I think, which extends queue times aswell. Which indeed results in even less people doing it, enlarging queue times even more.
    • Stallari wrote:

Mika wrote:

He is not the Stallari from Antriksha. He is soyto.github.io/#/character/Hellion/161682
      That chanter stole my name. I had it first but lost it because of merge :thumbdown:
      It's actually a fun instance, regardless of rewards in my opinion. Biggest problem is entry amounts (plus the entry timeslot) I think, which extends queue times aswell. Which indeed results in even less people doing it, enlarging queue times even more.
      That chanter char had that nick since 1.9 so its unlikely he stole "your" name.