[Game] Allow different resurrection stones in Narakkalli (Boss)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Game] Allow different resurrection stones in Narakkalli (Boss)

Allow more methods of ressing at the last boss in Narakkalli 36
        Yes (23) 64%
        No (13) 36%
      Hello,

My suggestion is to allow more resurrection methods at the endboss of Narakkalli. Right now you can only resurrect someone with a Revival stone (The yellow icon) that you can only get from veteran rewards, the luna "minigame" or spending 79 aion coins for 5.

Allowing Revival elemental stone AND tombstone of revival would be great. It doesn't make Narakkalli insanely more easy due to the fact that these stones and tombstones SHARE cooldown and have 1 hour CD after using it.

Another option could be to reduce the aion coins required or/and increase the amount of Revival stones that you get.

Please vote or like this post :)
      Divine
    • What is the actual point of not being able to res in an instance where you can try again if you wipe, it just wastes time. If it's meant to be an area where you don't res to make it 'harder' then it should be a fail if you wipe. Just because the original mechanics are bad, doesn't mean you shouldn't try to improve it.
      Divine
    • Imho, a bad boss mechanic is something that breaks the game completely, not something that makes it more irritating and causes 1 or 2 wipes

In first version of Library of Knowledge all of the bosses had "enrage-mode" if you failed to kill them in 5 minutes. Sometimes this buff didn't disappear after a wipe and made it impossible to kill. What about the first version of Arkhal where it was impossible to glide down because of the deadly water that killed you even if you didn't touch it? Invisible AoE that one-shotted players? Original SWB which was so bloody hard you could fail it right after when the instance started? Those are what I call bad mechanics.

In Makarna you had only 1 chance to start heroic mode by killing fire twin boss same time. If you failed that you wasted a run. It wasn't broken it was just really stressful and hard before people got enough gear. Same was with Orissan and Beritra. You only had one chance and it was waste of time if your group wiped.

In Narakali you can try as many times as you want until you get bored of it. Easy mode is a cake walk if your alliance has enough experience and knows how to avoid paralyze/hailstorm and manage their cool downs properly.

I think permanent death is quite a neat mechanic because it forces your alliance to think ahead and be careful all the time. You can't just stand still and watch NetFlix and take all damage because your cleric can sage + loci your party any second and save you from a wipe. That instance would be too easy if you were able to resurrect people and it would be just like any other PvE instance in the game.

p.s. They will nerf it eventually I'm just enjoying it while it lasts. :)
    • I voted no.
      In first place, you should not die there, unless someone kills you with aids.

If you die, cuz you get double coldstrike, your fault.
      If you die, cuz you stand in hailstorm, your fault.
      If you die, cuz you can't survive 2 ice spear and 2 frozen breath, blame your cleric, and yourself for not moving behind the boss / your alli mate for not turning the boss.

This is supposed to be the hardest and challenging instance currently, and one of the mechanics is, that if you die, it's the end for you.

The yellow ress stones only work, cuz you can buy them in AION shop (conspiracy).

Easy mode is cake, soon Normal mode will be cake aswell when people start getting used to it.
    • Sebivine wrote:

So either allow all stones or allow none.
      totally agree

the only difference that you people that voted no do not keep in mind is that the instance at the beginning was designed for KR economy not GF one.

yellow stones over there can be obtained in more various ways than only the shop or the VR system.

so now no-one can make a mistake?

true that our servers are lag free,
      our internet connections are lag free and players from all over Europe have their server at the block corner
      our game client is bug free, it never ever ever crashes

NM or HM will soon be achievable and all will need to res at a point

all those that voted will probably not care cuz or they don't go for the instance or they just will stick to the baby mode.

have you seen the price at the shop?

i'm sure some time ago it was like 5 aion coins
    • PapaSchultz wrote:

yellow stones over there can be obtained in more various ways than only the shop or the VR system.
      and what ways would those be?

im actually asking because besides this one

Elemental Revival Stone (7 days)

which doesnt work in narakkalli either, there are no revival stones in the korean strore, and the ones that do work, are not in any recent event bundles.

so how do they get them, according to you?
    • PapaSchultz wrote:

Sebivine wrote:

So either allow all stones or allow none.
      totally agree
      the only difference that you people that voted no do not keep in mind is that the instance at the beginning was designed for KR economy not GF one.

Strange. In most of the vids we watched to learn about the instance Koreans just leave whoever is dead lying on the ground, for example here. Care to explain that if they have so many ways to obtain yellow rez stones? And why would they go full ham dps on boss even with cold strike debuff if not to minimize deaths through debuffs?
      I think Koreans don't have access to those stones at all and it's basically a bug they work over here and in the us.
    • the guy thay posted the vid clerly stated that they dont even bother to res him and their strat is to focus on the dps

i go 4x a week in weak mode (6 quests) and after a while most of our team are out of yellow stones

i don't give a nyark about korea nor about trolls that don't even go to the instance (no personal attack here) just need a way to get some stones that i dont need to open a credit line from my bank for it

way of getting stones: just search powerbook you will find more than one

NA have them on the prestige system for example (even for non prestige subscribers)

we have them on our axx
    • PapaSchultz wrote:

i don't give a nyark about korea nor about trolls that don't even go to the instance (no personal attack here) just need a way to get some stones that i dont need to open a credit line from my bank for it
      With that attidude, how do you expect others to give a nyark about people that feel they need to rez in easymode?

Anyway, even if I don't need the extra dps, the only reason to leave some1 dead is if I can't rez or the ressource to rez is pretty expensive.
    • Slick wrote:

PapaSchultz wrote:

With that attidude, how do you expect others to give a nyark about people that feel they need to rez in easymode?
      Anyway, even if I don't need the extra dps, the only reason to leave some1 dead is if I can't rez or the ressource to rez is pretty expensive.
      what attitude? i dont play in korea i play in Gameshop land

for the rest i do agree with you if i have a golden revival stone i will res people accordingly to the play if ihave not i can't res them

the problem is that after a while no-one has a golden stone...
    • not talking about strategy Click

talking just about the fact that or you just cannot res at all and we deal with it or you can res with other objects than from shop only.

after all you do know that at a point you need to sacrifice at least one person to get reed of the that dot that wipes the alliance

I find it unfair to sacrifice someone and tell him sorry mate we killed you but we cannot res you because no-one has a shop stone, stay still until we finish
    • The "Chilling cold"? you can get rid off by killing some1 with it, but you also have the option to pass it around and not kill anybody, takes abit more coordination.
      And yes, we also use yellow stones, and we also kill 1 person with chilling cold. But at some point we have to get used to the actual mechanics, I think someone said yellow stones shouldn't work, it's a bug.
      Boss takes 10 minutes to kill on Easymode, just restart it early enough if you lose too many people and don't bother wasting res stones.