[75/PvP] High Guard Praetor Weapon armfusion with [best option for PvP]?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [75/PvP] High Guard Praetor Weapon armfusion with [best option for PvP]?

I read a lot of threads about armfusion 75 AP weapon with Prigga/Bygon but a heard that it is a good idea to armfusion with another same 75 AP weapon. I`m confused now, help me to resolve this problem. 75 AP High Guard Praetor Spellbook (Sorc) will be best option to fuse with what? and exacly why?
    • As said above, Bygone + 75AP is the best option. You get Cast speed+attack speed. If you don't have kinah for bygone book, fuse 2 75 APs for extra 4.4% PVP, you're a sorc, so I don't think attack speed matters to you that much compared to SM.
    • Bygone weapons are a joke.

Why should Sorc, SM and Bard get attack speed on their weapons when other classes get screwed?

Glads/Sins/Templars get Extend as their option.

Tech's Gunners and Rangers whose weapons can be merged don't get casting speed...which would be beneficial to merge with a pvp weapon...but for these classes may as well either merge with the 5-6 other weapons which are better stats...Holy apollon being better and easier to obtain.
    • [NICK]zipacna wrote:

Bygone weapons are a joke.

Why should Sorc, SM and Bard get attack speed on their weapons when other classes get screwed?

Tech's Gunners and Rangers whose weapons can be merged don't get casting speed...which would be beneficial to merge with a pvp weapon...but for these classes may as well either merge with the 5-6 other weapons which are better stats...Holy apollon being better and easier
      ATs and Gunner dont benefit from castspeed. Double AP is much more poweful anyways. Even Rangers dont need castspeed for just one skill.
      Sorry for my english =(
    • iduk wrote:

[NICK]zipacna wrote:

Bygone weapons are a joke.

Tech's Gunners and Rangers whose weapons can be merged don't get casting speed...which would be beneficial to merge with a pvp weapon...but for these classes may as well either merge with the 5-6 other weapons which are better stats...Holy apollon being better and easier
      ATs and Gunner dont benefit from castspeed. Double AP is much more poweful anyways. Even Rangers dont need castspeed for just one skill.
      AT's would benefit more from casting speed due to the several charging skills they have, they are affected by casting speed.
    • Marlon_Brando wrote:

I read a lot of threads about armfusion 75 AP weapon with Prigga/Bygon but a heard that it is a good idea to armfusion with another same 75 AP weapon. I`m confused now, help me to resolve this problem. 75 AP High Guard Praetor Spellbook (Sorc) will be best option to fuse with what? and exacly why?
      If you're not a casual and planning to play and get the best endgame, then wait until 5.8 and fuse AP 80 + bygone. New abyss gear won't break that's why it's easier to make it +20 than any other weapon. As for current update, try AP 75 + AP 75 (u can evolve the upper one into lvl 80 weapon later).
    • [NICK]zipacna wrote:

you are aware how long it took NC to implement attack speed items? the first after yammenes were the mythical BM... which are 65
      next is bygone which is level 80, means I have to put it on top of my 75 AP tome on SM - and then in 5.8 I need a new 75 AP to make it to 80 AP...

on sin you are screwed anyway... while Temps/Glads/Chanter can add a PvP weapon below, sin doesn't have the option... and ofc needs two of them to benefit from the extendable option
    • Evita wrote:

[NICK]zipacna wrote:

you are aware how long it took NC to implement attack speed items? the first after yammenes were the mythical BM... which are 65next is bygone which is level 80, means I have to put it on top of my 75 AP tome on SM - and then in 5.8 I need a new 75 AP to make it to 80 AP...

on sin you are screwed anyway... while Temps/Glads/Chanter can add a PvP weapon below, sin doesn't have the option... and ofc needs two of them to benefit from the extendable option
      I was wondering if you managed to make a bygone weapon 5/5 so it's 75..could you put that as the bottom of the merge with a 75
    • [NICK]zipacna wrote:

Evita wrote:

[NICK]zipacna wrote:

you are aware how long it took NC to implement attack speed items? the first after yammenes were the mythical BM... which are 65next is bygone which is level 80, means I have to put it on top of my 75 AP tome on SM - and then in 5.8 I need a new 75 AP to make it to 80 AP...
      I was wondering if you managed to make a bygone weapon 5/5 so it's 75..could you put that as the bottom of the merge with a 75
      no, the item is still lv 80
    • eyvind wrote:

Desperation wrote:

attacks speed is the mosti mportant, so i choose for bygone+75 ap.
      2nd is double 75 ap.
      but anyway you need 2nd weap for controlling: it's lumiel weap 65 lvl with high MA. very important nowadays.
      which merge did you add to your lumiel's for MA build, and what set are you using with it?Old 65 myth with MA stones / 75ap with Accu?
      with 65 weapon you can fuse only 65 weap max. So, it means only 65 myth/eternal AP or 65 myth strife. Respectively, you can you only old manastones, so you MA+22 full.
    • eyvind wrote:

Desperation wrote:

with 65 weapon you can fuse only 65 weap max. So, it means only 65 myth/eternal AP or 65 myth strife. Respectively, you can you only old manastones, so you MA+22 full.
      Thanks mate, what set are you using in your MA build?
      I am templar actually.
      Optimally is to use 70 arena set with new acc+5+6 and combined with +16ma/mb composites. Idk how much first and second ones, but i guess 3 and 2 parts respectively.
      The best would be 2nd 75 ap set (1st one with full knowledge and MB/MA compo) with the same manastones.
    • Attack speed weapons are ingame almost from start. You had also tahabata with attack speed and cast speed on same weapon, divine fortres weapons, gelkamaros world drop yellow etc.. From 3.0 you had tiama fortres with 4,5 and 6 slots, depends on luck, tatar with 5 and 6 slots etc.. Attack speed weapons where always part of a game at least since i remember.
      Attack speed lowers your animations and it is very good with instant spells and also with some cast speels which have long animations like vacum chocke on sm ( you do dmg when buble animations pops, with attack speed this buble pops earlier and you do sooner dmg.
      For mine opinion is attack speed muss in pvp for sorc and sm cause you silence lock faster.
      You got plenty of videos on YouTube atack speed vs cast speed and there you got all Infos why attack speed wins.
    • iduk wrote:

omg really?
      ranger do not need casting speed? the spell they cast is to be renewed every 5 skills
      at/gunner benefit for every charging skill, just try under Chanter speed cast or with a Bard Dp

The post was edited 1 time, last by PapaSchultz ().