PVP and PVE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PVP and PVE

Hi ppl. I have stoped playing aion some time ago but i returned now to one of the new servers.
      So, i started a bard, and i have some questions.
      Whats the best pve equip for bard? In my legion they said its the prigga. Is it?
      Is is easy to enchant +1,+2, etc?
      How can i upgrade it to mithycal?
      Will it brake on enchant? If yes, what can i use to upgrade it without break it?

And for pvp, i guess the best gear is the abyss one, so i have some questions here too.
      Is it easy to enchant?
      Does it brake on enchantig?

Ty all for your time and your help.
    • so best pve gear atm is:
      1. Fallusha (from Narakali instance) - hard to obtain
      2. Prigga - Sanctum Battlefield, also not so easy to get
      3. Holy Apollon - Garden of Knowledge, easy to get
      depends on you level but i would recommend apollon since its most easy to get, most cheap at the moment, and you can reduce it up to 70lvl so you wont lose any stats
      even apollon weapons are sufficient for pve, and since Fallusha accessories are hard to get i would recommend Holy Apollon ones as well
      it all break on enchant if fail, only way to prevent that is using all powerful enchancement stones with mighty supplements which will guarantee 100% success chance
      after 5.6 it breaks like hell, normal black stone are useless, gear break on +1 or +2, i myslef was using apes from vr with normal supplements and also rate is bad
      and of course enchant don't proc any more

about pvp, Abyss 75 gear is best for its job atm, and for enchanting same rules, breaks on fail, success rates like pve gear
    • Zeca wrote:

Whats the best pve equip for bard? In my legion they said its the prigga. Is it?
      edit after double check*
      it seems its best mb statwise but its missing crit spell
      however GoK(apollon) and LoK(maze/labyrinth) gear even have bard versions (with healing boost)

Zeca wrote:

Is is easy to enchant +1,+2, etc?
      How can i upgrade it to mithycal?
      Will it brake on enchant? If yes, what can i use to upgrade it without break it?
      with apes have high success rate but still can break without suppliments (with suppliments its 100%)
      However if u are enchanting eternal(1st version) prigga gl finding suppliments :)
      Upgrading to myth is when the item is +10 and u go sanctum to the blessing npc with few scales(u also get those from SBF/PBF, or broker they're rly cheap)
      Yes it fails upon enchant. For enchanting 1st version u cant get 100% to reach +10 quite literaly.

Zeca wrote:

And for pvp, i guess the best gear is the abyss one, so i have some questions here too.
      Is it easy to enchant?
      Does it brake on enchantig?
      yes its abyss
      armor/weap pieces can be enchanted with the 100% rate (apes+ mighty suppli), which depending on how many high lvl chars that can do LoK(for suppliments, and apes from luna(we should see changes to luna tomorrow tho :S)), can be either rly fast or rly slow
    • just dont go for prigga but choose apollon bard version and enchant it slowly with all powerfulls and mighty suppliments (100% per ench)
      thats the best in my opinion (if we dont count narakali gear ofc XD)
      1. prigga have maybe highest price but in the end have better pve stats And there u dont need to pay for condi for my sorc is end pve set + apo acc. But for bard is Best holy apo because healing boost stat, for weapon better make one pve And one pvp, for pve use bygoneor prigga duše with holy apolon (holý apo condi +1,4 pve dmg), for pvp u can use samé prigga or bygone fuse with ap 75 And pvp armor u can use like i did ethernal oath or ethernal vow, its good because u dont need pay for argument or condi
    • Zeca wrote:

Ty all for your replies, i will gone see what im going to do then, seams a bit confusing this now, after so many time without playing it ty once more for your time.
      Prigga is simply expensive (especially if you plan on upgrading it since you don't have cutting-edge), only slightly better regarding its Magic Boost (we're talking about something like 10 MBoost here) and you're not depending on the PvE defence either - and it's for level 80. So you may have to reduce it and it'll remain always worse compared to Holy Apollon unless you reached level 75.
      I don't really know why many people are that fixated on Prigga - but seriously: Don't do it. Especially not as a physical class which you're not - but don't think about it either as a magical class if you're not 75 yet.

Gloves might be an option, but you could as well use Crucible gloves since there are some with atk speed as well.

[NICK]krampla11111 wrote:

And there u dont need to pay for condi
      Conditions for Apollon, Fallusha etc are a joke. I pay 10 million to recharge a Fallusha weapon from zero. That's nothing. Seriously.
      Especially since you can just run Library nowadays, sell 750 supplements a week and get around 110 million from it per account. Even on a new server - just don't invest all of them into upgrading at the beginning or sell them on a character which isn't much in need of supplements.
    • Actually Roaring Antriksha is the best pvp gear in the game, but unless you have geared people who can capture fort and defeat the boss in Pangaea, the only way of obtaining antriksha parts is from events (like the current shugo game). Getting and upgrading prigga set is for the rich so go for holy apollon.
      "The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."
      - cue Big Nerf in 5.6
    • illidan wrote:

Actually Roaring Antriksha is the best pvp gear in the game,
      It does have the most MB from all PvP currently (though nothing compared to lvl 80 with 5.8) - 25 more than the Praetor stuff - and it does have the highest physical defense. In fact it has no Magic accuracy, no crit spell, less PvP defense than Crucible...
      Therefore it's by no means the best to sum it up. It has some advantages, disadvantages, has to be reduced and is annoying to obtain. What's indeed nice is the weapon since you can fuse it with Narakkalli or AP (though I wouldn't fuse Narakkalli and Antriksha as a bard - but for an PvP-only-weapon it might be a good option).
    • Ah, I don't know about the armour or the other stats. Only that the weapon has the most pvp stat right now (with the 5.8 gear surpassing it). I should have phrased it better.
      "The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."
      - cue Big Nerf in 5.6
    • Depends on the class really.
      Prigga + Abyss might be a good combo, however if you aim for +20 you will get PvE Attack on Prigga as bonus.
      Bygone, Antriksha or AP will give you pvp attack bonus if you go 16 or higher.

AP + AP less overall stats but most pvp attack = way to go if your class allows it (for example ranger)
      (Antriksha + AP 2nd best PvP attack ~ good overall stats)

Forget about eternal honor, those items are 83 and you cannot reduce them, you’ll loose a lot of stats. I don’t even know what they’re for