[Discussion Thread] Luna after 13th Sept 2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Discussion Thread] Luna after 13th Sept 2017

Do you think these changes are ok 416
      yes (8) 2%
      no (408) 98%

Please use this thread to discuss the changes announced - the other threads will be closed
    Luna Dungeons rewards modification

I kindly ask you to stay polite

Best Regards
    Sita
    Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• It is simply amazing that you have come to the conclusion that people need less APE. mind blowing. Since the price of APE on the broker has doubled and since you think that the game stops at +15. Well atleast now it does for most people since less APE. Every week you find a new way to disappoint the player base. Tune in next week for the next exciting episode of "how GF hate the players". salt lvl 100
  • I hope shit storm I HOPE U GET BURNED where did u see the need of ALL POWERFULS less needed ?WHY did u had to touch the manastone from weekly Luna?Why are we the ONLY REGION gettin screwed every single time by people that got NO FREAKING CLUE HOW TO HANDLE THIS GAME.PITCHFORKS AND MAKE THEM GO BACK TO THE OLD MANASTONE BUNDLE
  • Sita wrote:

I kindly ask you to stay polite
    Best of luck with that...

This poll will be the same as the cards event one. All votes for "no". And whats the point of voting ? You had to ask us before nerfing Luna. You just killed the game. Even if you undo this in few weeks, people will not return. You are the most brainless company in the history. Stop making a poll/feedback threads. You dont give a single fck about what we think
  • Galeas wrote:

In Hell Pass we have reduced the chances of receiving the item All-Powerful Enchantment Stone from the Superior Hell Pass Reward Bundle and the Premium Hell Pass Reward Bundle.

We are certain the game provides a measured and fair amount of items.
    @Galeas are you aware that the normal enchantment stones are WORTHLESS NOW unlike before this patch. If u log in the game and check the description on the gear from mission 55 it says "recomended to use up to 69(i believe it was) and not 75 - i believe to be quite resourseful player and even for me this is way over the top. Sorry but even with 10 chars its not so fast to make a single item to +10/15. How exactly are we gonna do 10 items to +15 without any rate on normal stones, and without APES from the luna???? THAT is unless u actually increase a lot the apes drop from HD instances which u wont.
    I've been supporting u guys and the majority of your descisions for qutie a while but this now is outrageous. The one thing that actually kept the game together will be nerfed - just genious!
    I definetely DO NOT Plan on leveling thousands of chars to 66 and making lok with them to use 4 VR APES then delete and repeat!

POST THE ACTUAL CHANCES OF THE DROP SINCE ITS FAIR AMOUNT - BEFORE AND NOW !

The post was edited 1 time, last by t0re ().

• @t0re dont u see they dont give 2 nyerks?Go on your servers when they are up,tell them to go to forum and rise up against gameforge MEDIOCRITY AND their brainless decisions to make changes CAUSE they think they know the game.....RISE UP AGAINST THEM they are killing the god damn game ,without a single care given.
  • So, your game manager thinks, that getting 90 manastones every 7 weeks (almost 2 months) is unfair. If you are aware of afk bots flooding the broker, just add the quest item into the A-S reward chest - it's simple. Why would you nerf the rewards, omg... I have a bunch of returnees in my legion, they were happy with 5.6 update, cause they could finally socket their gear with decent +6 manastones. Don't think they'll continue playing after this.

And, please, look what Aion EU has turned into - it's a bloody private server with it's own rules and nerfs. Whoever approved that idea fails to understand that the current balance choice is wrong.
  • "All that has changed is the chance of receiving the item as the amount of dropped rewards was substantially higher than anticipated."

Are you kidding? Are you blind? Higher where? I do Luna with all chars avery day and even with rank S the % is super low.
    Congratulations for taking this game to his death.

• esset23 wrote:

So, your game manager thinks, that getting 90 manastones every 7 weeks (almost 2 months) is unfair. If you are aware of afk bots flooding the broker, just add the quest item into the A-S reward chest - it's simple. Why would you nerf the rewards, omg... I have a bunch of returnees in my legion, they were happy with 5.6 update, cause they could finally socket their gear with decent +6 manastones. Don't think they'll continue playing after this.

And, please, look what Aion EU has turned into - it's a bloody private server with it's own rules and nerfs. Whoever approved that idea fails to understand that the current balance choice is wrong.
    Whoever approved those changes is behind every single mediocre change that gameforge has decided to do since the beginning ,DONT STAY QUIET RISE UP AGAINST THEM cause they are killing it and they think ITS OK with these changes.......they dont know the black stones are failing a lot they dont know that the god damn apes ARE A MUST in this freaking game now...freaking clueless company.
  • What in the hell are you doing GF???????

Who are you observing cos you certainly aren't observing the same game I play?

I was getting 2-3 apes per day out of 7 alts and maybe 2-3 serums a week. which seems to be the average for most people. Personally I'd rather see you change it to a guaranteed drop if you wanted to nerf it...so maybe in 7 days of hells pass, you get a guaranteed 3 Apes. but nooooooo gotta leave it to RNG.

For alot of people who play the game, the Luna changes were a blessing. We were finally able to start enchanting gear without the ability to break armour pieces as couldn't afford just to go buy another piece and start again. Like many others who don't have millions of kinah in game. this is the only method they can enchant their gear. You want to bring balance to the game, but you actually screw players over...

Also lots of people have already gotten the 90 manastones (and by morphing them you end up with 1x +10 stone (EVERY 7 WEEKS) per char. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this at all! why??????? I was looking forward to being able to morph those 90 stones into 30 stones....and hopefully being able to socket one of my pieces of gear (including failures).

I was hopeful that in the next 3-4 weeks I'd have some of my high daeva gear armour finally socketed (which most of is currently sat in warehouse on unstoned ad enchanted to +5) didn't have the kinah.

Again you dump all over the playerbase.