[Discussion Thread] Luna after 13th Sept 2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I care only if the changes will meet our needs. Not for free of course, but not in impossible mode in same time ...and every effort of every player should be rewarded , not their rng roll sh1t as it is now in some instances with declared 10% chance but in same time it's lower I think.
  • Twinklemeow wrote:

Galeas wrote:

The plan will be communicated before it is implemented.

Galeas wrote:

No, the information about it won't be only on maintenance day. It will be presented through the forums before implementation.
    as in "12 hours before implementation" like last time, or like "1 week prior to planned implementation, so that we can discuss and evaluate each point of the fix, while aion team writes everything down and delivers last-minute tweaks, according to the result of the surveys", like it should have been?
    @Galeas my dude
    That's what i do. I troll and i draw things.
    twinklemeow-antri.tumblr.com/tagged/aion
  • Twinklemeow wrote:

Twinklemeow wrote:

as in "12 hours before implementation" like last time, or like "1 week prior to planned implementation, so that we can discuss and evaluate each point of the fix, while aion team writes everything down and delivers last-minute tweaks, according to the result of the surveys", like it should have been?
    @Galeas my dude
    Hi,

It is not going to be 12 hours before implementation but more like several days.

You will be able to give your feedback on it as always. As I mentioned a few days ago, it is possible that some suggestions will be taken into consideration but, as always, I can't say they will all be included according to what the majority thinks. There won't be a survey strictly speaking with a vote like "do you like it or not?" and, if not, we would cancel everything and spend one more month reworking on it, if it is what you are asking.

Of course, whenever there is a modification in the game, I'm in charge of forwarding the reactions and opinions of the community (amongst them is the forum) and they are analyzed, discussed, considered. A vote provides a good overview of the majority's opinion but it never happened so far that there would be a vote for the game content, and according to the vote we would cancel it pure and simple. It is often a matter of compromise between what pleases the players, what they want and what is also good for the game itself, depending on a whole set of factors.
  • Alurru wrote:

I think you are at the point where you have two options:
    A:Please the players
    B:Have no players.
    simple stuff
    I already have other games installed waiting for your announcement :)
    With the kind of ideas that i heard here on forum specially the one about Narakali\Museum its better if u dont wait for the announcement sadly :(
  • KenjiWen wrote:

Jumpzy wrote:

With the kind of ideas that i heard here on forum specially the one about Narakali\Museum its better if u dont wait for the announcement sadly :(
    \\\there will always be bad ideas. It's only bad if they are all bad, or if among all the good ones GF picks the worst one. So far the issue isn't in the player's field.
    I disagree, yes it is true we don’t have say in it based on recent situations, but the solution it is in our field.

We can choose to accept it and keep playing, :nothingtoseehere:

Censored by Vaire.
  • "There won't be a survey strictly speaking with a vote like "do you like it or not?" and, if not, we would cancel everything and spend one more month reworking on it, if it is what you are asking."

So, whatever you guys are coming up with, will be set in stone.
    Regardless of what the community thinks of it.

"We have seen your feedback and it was more than clear, that you are not happy about these changes"
    abc.gif
  • Amazeballs wrote:

KenjiWen wrote:

Jumpzy wrote:

\\\there will always be bad ideas. It's only bad if they are all bad, or if among all the good ones GF picks the worst one. So far the issue isn't in the player's field.
    I disagree, yes it is true we don’t have say in it based on recent situations, but the solution it is in our field.
    We can choose to accept it and keep playing, :nothingtoseehere:

Censored by Vaire.
    Your censor Mr Vaire was right on point, based on your opinion we only have one option right?!?:) Enjoy

I can’t wait for the solution to be revealed, balance will be restored, we will all be able to achieve Korean status aka +30.

Sarcasm off.
  • To those who claim narakali is easy and museum is easy too, for museum you need a minimum 40k dps or higher to even have a chance on final boss, for narakali yes easy mode is easy to do but the amount of time it takes to find people WHO DO NOT HAVE A PREMADE is redicilous, not to mention we are on servers with mixed langauges so the mass amounts of barriera is insane, also the mentality on all servers will compleelty ruin this idea of increasing the drop rate in these two instances, not to forget all these unexpecting crashes make this idea impossible... piton does not take 45minutes gok is pretty much useless unless you go for double loot and maybe if your team is once again full apollon with plus 15 weapon then maybe you can do it within 1:30h with double loot on all,

to put it simply to go museum
    And narakali you need high dps, to get get high dps you need good gear and skill, but to get good gear you need also good enchantments to get high stats, but even for piton it is hard to find groups because everyone already gave up due to crashes and the demotivation of luna nerf,,, not to mention they add a shop bonus with apes and serums to show us how little we meen, there needs to be a high increase on all 66 plus dungoens and maybe even an group apes box that can drop one but with low chance on getting like na once had during 4.0
  • Ravennes wrote:

To those who claim narakali is easy and museum is easy too, for museum you need a minimum 40k dps or higher to even have a chance on final boss, for narakali yes easy mode is easy to do but the amount of time it takes to find people WHO DO NOT HAVE A PREMADE is redicilous, not to mention we are on servers with mixed langauges so the mass amounts of barriera is insane, also the mentality on all servers will compleelty ruin this idea of increasing the drop rate in these two instances, not to forget all these unexpecting crashes make this idea impossible... piton does not take 45minutes gok is pretty much useless unless you go for double loot and maybe if your team is once again full apollon with plus 15 weapon then maybe you can do it within 1:30h with double loot on all,

And narakali you need high dps, to get get high dps you need good gear and skill, but to get good gear you need also good enchantments to get high stats, but even for piton it is hard to find groups because everyone already gave up due to crashes and the demotivation of luna nerf,,, not to mention they add a shop bonus with apes and serums to show us how little we meen, there needs to be a high increase on all 66 plus dungoens and maybe even an group apes box that can drop one but with low chance on getting like na once had during 4.0
    I was doing Gok (2 boss, x2 loot( in full 65 Enhanced Kata gear). It is not that difficult for that just that bit.

Narakkali, 1st part is gear based and about DPS and timing. 2nd part is about gear based and ensuring you have people who know what mobs to kill. 3rd part is all about communication. If 1 person doesn't understand oor doesn't communicate well, you will fail.

The Apes were on the aion shop before the Lok Change, it was something like 139 aion coins for 1 APE then RNG of a free gift for 2,3 or 4 apes. (This is totally wrong including the price). RNG should not be on the store like this. Only legally get away with it, is because not real cash. It's also completely unacceptable to sell an enchant for higher than what a month's 'enhanced' gameplay costs.
  • Ravennes wrote:

To those who claim narakali is easy and museum is easy too, for museum you need a minimum 40k dps or higher to even have a chance on final boss, for narakali yes easy mode is easy to do but the amount of time it takes to find people WHO DO NOT HAVE A PREMADE is redicilous, not to mention we are on servers with mixed langauges so the mass amounts of barriera is insane, also the mentality on all servers will compleelty ruin this idea of increasing the drop rate in these two instances, not to forget all these unexpecting crashes make this idea impossible... piton does not take 45minutes gok is pretty much useless unless you go for double loot and maybe if your team is once again full apollon with plus 15 weapon then maybe you can do it within 1:30h with double loot on all,

GOK 2 bosses double loot takes 30min with a decent group lol and with Piton and a good group it takes 45min. Also it's the most useful and rewarding instance of the game atm lol since it drops top tear pve gear, supplements, godstones, 3x+4 manastones and because of double loot it's easy to get fully geared in a short time not to mention you can also upgrade the useless mythics it drops.