[Discussion Thread] Luna after 13th Sept 2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [NICK]zipacna wrote:

Ravennes wrote:

To those who claim narakali is easy and museum is easy too, for museum you need a minimum 40k dps or higher to even have a chance on final boss, for narakali yes easy mode is easy to do but the amount of time it takes to find people WHO DO NOT HAVE A PREMADE is redicilous, not to mention we are on servers with mixed langauges so the mass amounts of barriera is insane, also the mentality on all servers will compleelty ruin this idea of increasing the drop rate in these two instances, not to forget all these unexpecting crashes make this idea impossible... piton does not take 45minutes gok is pretty much useless unless you go for double loot and maybe if your team is once again full apollon with plus 15 weapon then maybe you can do it within 1:30h with double loot on all,

to put it simply to go museum
    And narakali you need high dps, to get get high dps you need good gear and skill, but to get good gear you need also good enchantments to get high stats, but even for piton it is hard to find groups because everyone already gave up due to crashes and the demotivation of luna nerf,,, not to mention they add a shop bonus with apes and serums to show us how little we meen, there needs to be a high increase on all 66 plus dungoens and maybe even an group apes box that can drop one but with low chance on getting like na once had during 4.0
    I was doing Gok (2 boss, x2 loot( in full 65 Enhanced Kata gear). It is not that difficult for that just that bit.
    Narakkali, 1st part is gear based and about DPS and timing. 2nd part is about gear based and ensuring you have people who know what mobs to kill. 3rd part is all about communication. If 1 person doesn't understand oor doesn't communicate well, you will fail.

The Apes were on the aion shop before the Lok Change, it was something like 139 aion coins for 1 APE then RNG of a free gift for 2,3 or 4 apes. (This is totally wrong including the price). RNG should not be on the store like this. Only legally get away with it, is because not real cash. It's also completely unacceptable to sell an enchant for higher than what a month's 'enhanced' gameplay costs.
    ik myself gok is not hard on 2 bosses but i want to progress and i wish to accually get high end gear such as apollon weapons and wings and other stuff, and most the times final bosses drop best loot, but everyone is being held back, the people who can do not care anymore and the people who want to are stuck with lfg, you can say lfg and make a premade... but really it doesnt work well, i am a cleric and i know i can heal very good, but i must rely on dps to do their job but 9/10 times i get disapointed or end up carrying or wasting hours and hours even on gok 2 bosses or people ruining double loot... so adding bonus apes on only super high end instances is stupid, they should be added on all instances like now but increased by maybe 3x so high end pvp players will get motivated for pve too and start playing too, first get everyone motivated to run stuff then you can talk about which to boost and which not otherwise it will end up shop geared normal players nothing, but even bigger gap than now
  • Lolikita wrote:

Ravennes wrote:

To those who claim narakali is easy and museum is easy too, for museum you need a minimum 40k dps or higher to even have a chance on final boss, for narakali yes easy mode is easy to do but the amount of time it takes to find people WHO DO NOT HAVE A PREMADE is redicilous, not to mention we are on servers with mixed langauges so the mass amounts of barriera is insane, also the mentality on all servers will compleelty ruin this idea of increasing the drop rate in these two instances, not to forget all these unexpecting crashes make this idea impossible... piton does not take 45minutes gok is pretty much useless unless you go for double loot and maybe if your team is once again full apollon with plus 15 weapon then maybe you can do it within 1:30h with double loot on all,

And narakali you need high dps, to get get high dps you need good gear and skill, but to get good gear you need also good enchantments to get high stats, but even for piton it is hard to find groups because everyone already gave up due to crashes and the demotivation of luna nerf,,, not to mention they add a shop bonus with apes and serums to show us how little we meen, there needs to be a high increase on all 66 plus dungoens and maybe even an group apes box that can drop one but with low chance on getting like na once had during 4.0
    GOK 2 bosses double loot takes 30min with a decent group lol and with Piton and a good group it takes 45min. Also it's the most useful and rewarding instance of the game atm lol since it drops top tear pve gear, supplements, godstones, 3x+4 manastones and because of double loot it's easy to get fully geared in a short time not to mention you can also upgrade the useless mythics it drops.
    take me on a full double loot piton with lfg or average players and do it in 45 min lol... i would love to see this all my runs even with 75s took 1h and above, but even so there are waaay to many out there who cant do it or even have any gear to go, not to mention... there is still mass gearchecking going on... just not for clerics most times, unless pvp ofc but that is different
  • After 145 pages of all kinds of suggestions, what do I see in the shop?

1. All powerful stones + supplements
    2. Feathers + Holy serums
    3. Manastones
    4. Godstones
    5. Shugo tokens (AP gear / PvE gear)
    6. Event chests (AP gear / PvE gear)
    7. Wings
    8. Instance scrolls.
    9. Cosmetics (pets, mounts , remodels)
    10. Every other sh*t that was nerfed. You name it, you will find it in shop.

Infact a player who can spend 2k today will be as geared as someone playing for 2 years or even more geared.

But today I noticed something new, something so low that I had to fucking wipe my classes and cut two nerves in my hand to see if I was really alive to see this.

POWER SHARDS for 1 aion coin. Thats 10 cents. REALLY? @Galeas just WoW! Is Gameforge so starved?

Genius. Pure Genius. No Business school on Earth can match Gameforge's level of Business acumen.

Soon Gameforge management will be on every street in EU and Asia with a small bowl in hand begging for money.
  • [NICK]aulia wrote:

After 145 pages of all kinds of suggestions, what do I see in the shop?

3. Manastones
    4. Godstones
    7. Wings
    8. Instance scrolls.

Infact a player who can spend 2k today will be as geared as someone playing for 2 years or even more geared.

But today I noticed something new, something so low that I had to fucking wipe my classes and cut two nerves in my hand to see if I was really alive to see this.

POWER SHARDS for 1 aion coin. Thats 10 cents. REALLY? @Galeas just WoW! Is Gameforge so starved?

Genius. Pure Genius. No Business school on Earth can match Gameforge's level of Business acumen.

Soon Gameforge management will be on every street in EU and Asia with a small bowl in hand begging for money.
    Because they put so much stuff on the store at rediculous high prices, to try tempt people.
    It needs a massive revamp. Aion (GF)is probably in the top 5 of the most expensive microtransaction games in the World. Said before, if APES were like 19aion coins on the store, even with the Luna droprate, people would have bought from the store too... and alot more people would buy than just the 1 or 2 per week for the stupid price of 139-199... Whoever prices these things up for the store, needs a hit with the reality stick.
  • [NICK]zipacna wrote:

[NICK]aulia wrote:

After 145 pages of all kinds of suggestions, what do I see in the shop?

3. Manastones
    4. Godstones
    7. Wings
    8. Instance scrolls.

Because they put so much stuff on the store at rediculous high prices, to try tempt people.It needs a massive revamp. Aion (GF)is probably in the top 5 of the most expensive microtransaction games in the World. Said before, if APES were like 19aion coins on the store, even with the Luna droprate, people would have bought from the store too... and alot more people would buy than just the 1 or 2 per week for the stupid price of 139-199... Whoever prices these things up for the store, needs a hit with the reality stick.
    The only things I have nothice in the all this messed up is that I lost 60% of friends to play.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jamie ().

• Ravennes wrote:

Lolikita wrote:

Ravennes wrote:

GOK 2 bosses double loot takes 30min with a decent group lol and with Piton and a good group it takes 45min. Also it's the most useful and rewarding instance of the game atm lol since it drops top tear pve gear, supplements, godstones, 3x+4 manastones and because of double loot it's easy to get fully geared in a short time not to mention you can also upgrade the useless mythics it drops.
    take me on a full double loot piton with lfg or average players and do it in 45 min lol... i would love to see this all my runs even with 75s took 1h and above, but even so there are waaay to many out there who cant do it or even have any gear to go, not to mention... there is still mass gearchecking going on... just not for clerics most times, unless pvp ofc but that is different
    I was speaking from experience. I do the 4 runs per week and normally kill Piton twice with LFG groups in 45min. I always search for groups with lv74-75 people and if your runs with lv75s take 1h+ then the problem isn't the gear lol