[Discussion Thread] Luna after 13th Sept 2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well GF doesn't care about their players at all so why bother?

If you don't like it, leave and let the servers die out.

They'll see their mistake when it's too late, close to shutdown, try to rectify it and work on a very long progress of restoring the playerbase.
  • Olga wrote:

every 1 forget alrdy about nerf luna?
    Like me, everyone is waiting to see the "plan". Im just waiting to see their solution for the problem they created. I just login like 10-15 minutes and logout. I cant progress, not a single APE drop anywhere. And there is no point keeping saying the same think to ppl that have smashed theirs brains in to a wall.
  • Olga wrote:

every 1 forget alrdy about nerf luna?
    We didn't forget. There is nothing to say more. Maybe even after their panic Shugo Tomb event activation the population of servers is getting low and low every day.
    Can you imagine that after siege yesterday I had to wait 5-10 min for shugo group appear in LFG? Then I created one and waited like 5 min for 3-rd player to apply...
  • NA has unnerfed Luna, rus and kor have cheap apes in store. EU has hundreds of pages spread over the board about asking to revert nerf ( and tons of spam as well xD) and can wait month (s) for a fix. Meanwhile having some unenchantes items and alts only having +0 gear.

As I showed if you had several accounts then it was kinda op (40+apes in few weeks on 32 afk daily) but now it's just useless to do hell pass unless for the exp. That's sad :/

yeah there is a chance for ape and lvl reductions are nice, but since 1 week after nerf I did maybe 10 Luna on main and none on alts. Not gonna lie, I was afking it, but 3 accounts are starter and I stopped buying gold packs for those since no gear to trade to it since i didnt get apes. And 2 ran out already... constant disappointments are so demotivating. I didn't even do lok in last 2 weeks... Only some narakkalli and swb.

Responding to Off topic about shugo in spoiler
    Display Spoiler
    There were literally 10+ groups on asmo lfg and more on elyos in deyla late last night. maybe you play on a desolated server. And after siege was swbb

When I did shugo near midnight, I forgot to take group off lfg. After the run, immediately after someone left group I had an apply.

Your situations in-game doesn't mean everyone has the same.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Sebivine ().

• nodeone wrote:

Evita wrote:

... his screen is from 18:50...
    :D My mistake didn't look carefully all details. But whatever... we are still lack of active players... even with this event... obviously.
    That's because the event is a joke compared to what was nerfed.

Not enough to make me play again, not at all. I'll only return when Hell Pass will be restored and I'm sure I'm not the only one. If it will never happen so be it, nothing of value was lost.
  • Still waiting for an explanation of why Gameforge seems to want to hinder players and get them to stick with +15 gear.

Korea has implemented systems to get players to go for +20/+25 gear....There are systems which give skills at +20, You get extra skill for having 6 items at +20

This is the main reason why Apollon gear has an increased drop rate. It is the reason why APES and Supplements were made easier to get, so players could make their equipment +15 quite easily and then risk it all for +20s. As the the task of going for +20s which no supplements can be used and breakage still happens.

There is a stigma system which requires you to enchant the stigmas 6x+9 will give you an extra stigma slot, 6x+10 will give your six stigmas a boost of 5 levels, making your stigma skills +15. And Korea also has a higher stigma drop rate because of this.

Korea also has increased serum drops, because they get enchanting events which have 3 tier weapons. Water/Fire/Lightning and soon to be dark Dragon. To get the mythic ones you start with an eternal. We never get these events and I'm glad we don't because GF would never put an increased amount of serums in the game, it would only ever be for serums to be bought on shop.

The problem is that GF is ignoring the fact that that Ncsoft korea is designing these instances and difficulties for players who have +20 gear. yet GF doesn't change the difficulties of the instances and expects players to do it on +10/+15 gear. We need the increased amount of APES back so we can actually start to make progress in this game. By also limiting apes in this capacity, it's actually having a hinderance effect on the development of the game, as future instances, the game is now designed for +20 gear. time to open your eyes.
  • Is ridiculous how they keep nerfing and make it unobtainable ingame when we actually need them to increase it.

And no, it's not thar they don't know, or they don't have any clue about the game at moment .

They do have. Otherwise they wouldn't put them available in shop everytime that is obvious they are needed ingame.
  • [NICK]zipacna wrote:

It is the reason why APES were made easier to get,
    how exactly? they don't have them as drop from any instances, the price is the same as always. so how?

[NICK]zipacna wrote:

This is the main reason why Apollon gear has an increased drop rate.
    ow we have a dev here.

[NICK]zipacna wrote:

There is a stigma system which requires you to enchant the stigmas 6x+9 will give you an extra stigma slot, 6x+10 will give your six stigmas a boost of 5 levels, making your stigma skills +15. And Korea also has a higher stigma drop rate because of this.
    when that was implemented, the only thing they had were bundles in the shop.

[NICK]zipacna wrote:

Korea also has increased serum drops, because they get enchanting events which have 3 tier weapons. Water/Fire/Lightning and soon to be dark Dragon. To get the mythic ones you start with an eternal. We never get these events and I'm glad we don't because GF would never put an increased amount of serums in the game, it would only ever be for serums to be bought on shop.
    a complete lie. In 5.5 serums were added to final bosses of HD instances with about 5% probability.
    We have 10% from daeva care from almost all bosses, not only final ones, and the default 5% since 5.5.
    During any of those events, the only source of serums was the shop.

it always amazes me how much bull you people can cook up in your heads.
  • Kelekelio wrote:

[NICK]zipacna wrote:

It is the reason why APES were made easier to get,
    how exactly? they don't have them as drop from any instances, the price is the same as always. so how?

[NICK]zipacna wrote:

This is the main reason why Apollon gear has an increased drop rate.
    ow we have a dev here.

[NICK]zipacna wrote:

when that was implemented, the only thing they had were bundles in the shop.

[NICK]zipacna wrote:

a complete lie. In 5.5 serums were added to final bosses of HD instances with about 5% probability.We have 10% from daeva care from almost all bosses, not only final ones, and the default 5% since 5.5.
    During any of those events, the only source of serums was the shop.

it always amazes me how much bull you people can cook up in your heads.
    you can argue all day the only thing that mater at the end it's the gear and the enchant lvl players have

none of us cares at the end how the KR or RU or NA people get their gear

EU players max +15 with some exceptions
    KR players min 15 mostly +20 plus

talking about the top rank, i know figurative you can find un-geared people to