[Discussion Thread] Luna after 13th Sept 2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kelekelio wrote:

[NICK]zipacna wrote:

Gold Packs on Deyla have increased 30-40% (were up to 50% yesterday) due to a lack of availability.
    im sure increasing inflation due to people selling supps every week even on multiple accounts has nothing to do with that.
    Ofc kinah inflation has almost nothing to do.
    Aion coin price and availability is the reason.
    For a person that the few last months you sided with GF and started to be obnoxious and try to lower people's view cause "they are not developers of aion sites or knowledges as you about aion" you seem to miss a fact about Goldpacks. Or you try to avoid it maybe to show you are right when you are not (in my point of view).

Goldpacks are not dropped in game so they are way more resilient to in-game inflation than other items.
    Golpdacks are bought in a fixed price of aion coins. People could always buy aion coins and make sure they don’t overpay for goldpacks.
    That’s why GP inflation has nothing to do with supplements that people are having trouble to sell cause of the sales limit.
    Personally I produce more kinah from other activities than the “untradeable capped supplements” sells.

The reason is mainly cause of
    a) shop has 2xAPES= 2GolpPacks
    b) There is a finite amount of Aion Coins spended on golpacks as way of people "bying" kinah through the process of buying and selling them ingame. Gameforge's decision about Luna and the introduction of APES in shop made the disturbance.

People spend more € APES as are way more valuable than GPs.
    People spend fewer € to buy GP so less are dropped in the broker so price goes up.

I wrote it again GF made inflation to APES price by stagnating the game.
    This inflation disturbed GP availability.

In short term its win- win for GF. GP more expensive, people rush to buy apes from shop. Income spikes.
    Long term people don’t use GP on alts (or mains) as there is no reason to trade items if not APES to enchant them. No trade, no kinah from supplements moving around. GF Income drops.

This is allready stated from many active people of my server in this thread. (see sebivine, evita, me and some more)

Deyla specific now: GP's are rare and expensive not just expensive. The way apes are expensive and super rare...everything else is cheap. So no we do not have kinah inflation.

On a personal note now: you stated in this thread that by chance you gathered a lot of APES from unopened pouches you had pre 5.6.
    You stated this was not done on purpose as you had not reason to search database for this change.
    Even though you do process patch notes as part of you work for Aionpowerbook so it’s kinda hard to miss that. So skipping the database check maybe but missing the patch-notes not so likely in my eyes. But I will go with what you stated. You did not had prior info you were just lucky.
    You sided with the nerf as it was needed, after you horded your apes from the many characters you used, but you never tried to give justice to people that did never had this opportunity.

Its not what you would call fair, is it?

EDIT: i never ecnhanted pve armor above +5 after miragent set.
    But 5.6 made it mandatory to enchant with apes (+supplements)
    Price of gear went down, price of APES went up.
    The problem is to do enchant (even +5) you need both items, gear and APES.
    Right now APES are almost non-existant, so no PVP enchant no PVE enchant for a patch that is meant to be +10/15 for casuals (pvp wise) and +16/20/25 for the spenders.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Vilor ().

• [NICK]vilor123 wrote:

For a person that the few last months you sided with GF
    i guess not joining the luna-circle-jerk is now considered siding with the "enemy".

[NICK]vilor123 wrote:

Even though you do process patch notes as part of you work for Aionpowerbook so it’s kinda hard to miss that.
    This is how DB update looks from my side.
    java.jpg

Luna changes are obviously not in the korean patchnotes because korea doesnt use luna, so how was i supposed to know that?

[NICK]vilor123 wrote:

You sided with the nerf as it was needed
    where?
  • @Kelekelio
    the "sided part" as i said is last months (in my opinion) so no, its not about Luna. And so its not about GF being enemy, i just noticed a greater "collaboration" between you and Forum Mods.
    GF is not the "enemy". My main problem is they devalueated my allready spended active time. The exactly opposite of you efforts and gains regarding Luna.
    About your opinion regarding Luna i only commented is not fair as you had a huge (by luck) advantage and its easy to go "yes Luna was too OP nerf it!"

when i have time i will try quote you just to be fair.

Tech stuff i know myself. And eclipse is Java Development tool so you are linking "half the picture" and wrong tool for the job of checking db differences.
    But as i said db update is easy to miss, Update notes not so easy, but if you dont really do NA then i am wrong. But still i judge you as a "lucky Luna player" not something done by purpose.

EDIT: to stay on topic.

GF made wrong assumption that we need fewer APES even for " a specific level of enchantment" and they still fail to deliver any meaning way of casual players to play with +8 gear.
    Most players are old ones with things stashed through the years but patch after patch is not more possible. New players cant even dream moderate +8. Spenders can try for the +16 or to get skills etc this part is for them. Casuals lost the "normal".
    From 5.0 with gear breaking you still had ways of going +4/5. Personally i lost more than 4 abyss lvl 75 parts gampling at +1/2/3 and i find it normal balance.
    Not having way to enchant +5, no its no more balance!

The post was edited 3 times, last by Vilor ().

• Evita wrote:

just out of curiousity
    what are you aiming for? and why?
    I try to understand
    Pve content being aimed at +539 gear.
    Failing at +1 due to lack of resources, i suppose. At least that's what they were talking about. Hence the comparison.

But in EU it was always about waiting for a nerfed version, with a few ppl as exception. Why would it be different now.
  • Too All mods you can forward this or dont, but GF you took way tooo long time too fix your mess here that you caused from the first, :nothingtoseehere: , after all this years ive played from day 1 il cant see any light in this dark tunnel anymore last Nail in coffert was this luna crap, :nothingtoseehere: cause latley the activity on antrishka server is lower then ever Before hope you achived what you aimed for when you did get the Bright idea too make the luna nerf.

Aion Going Downhill. New MMO/MMORPG

:nothingtoseehere: , and they for sure aint Worth too get my hard worked Money eather, not supporting an Company that dont care about there player base at all and just care about there bank account, and only come up with ideas too keep :nothingtoseehere: over and over, too trwo some salt into it aswel.

Best regards

Censored by Vaire.
  • I actually enjoy when ppl try to convince that 99% of the community is wrong just because someone can heal piton in maze gear -.-
    My group did piton first time in eu and I had kharun set ( is not a big deal, the point here is, was nothing wrong about it, cuse easy or hard was possible to do the instance with the gear we have).

My question is, since we have narakalli hard mode and mok ingame, why we are not able to do the instances? Let me make the question in oposite way then, why we need appolon max enchanted set to do mok and narakalli hm?

If we can do it without apes, hey I'm fine with that then.

I also enjoy when they say why we need +15 pvp gear -.-
    Well if you do solo/group PvP often, why you can't be competitive against ppl that have everything + 15 , + 10 manastones (and not saying 1 set, Iam talking in 4/5 sets actually) , 10% silence GS (actually hilarious that they didn't remove it from the game yet), + 12 feather , estimas + 10...could keep talking ..??
    Cuse 99% of this players have this things mostly by shop interaction. And no I'm not judging ppl that wanna spend euros ingame, what I do not understand is why i can't reach all off that without use shop in order to do pvp.
    So the question is, why players that don't abuse the shop, can't easily achieve same things as people that use shop for everything?

So yes, we need manastones, apes , etc, obtainable ingame as we they was in Luna.
  • Iana wrote:

Cuse 99% of this players have this things mostly by shop interaction.
    So does 70% of korea. Reason? Cheap shop prices. Our shop is not friendly towards microtransactions.
    Want to be OP-OP? Pay up.
    If not - try to make use of your current resources to make more resources.
    If you don't want to do it - it's not a game for you. Aion is a grindfest since day 1, where you could pay up until craft gear 50lv that was competetive against 50a gear.
    PvE heroes had miragent\fenris set, which back at it's time was also competetive against pvp sets.
    The time changed, concept never. You pay - you're on top.
    Want to be on top without paying - spend hours of endlessly grinding.
    - Just because you’re trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot.
  • Iam sorry but i cant take someone serious that compares eu and Korea realitys.

That is the first.

Second,

accepting your arguments about Luna nerf when you even had work to do a thread with a video about how to do piton (NERFED PITON) with maze gear????? Kinda pointless.

Ppl was doing piton (NOT NERFED) with makarna + kharun.

Who said I wanna be "op -op" and what is "op-op"?

I only want to enjoy the content of the game that is a free to play game and be able to obtain everything as everyone.
    If there are new instances, I wanna be able to do them.
    If there is PvP integrated instances (golden group), I want to have same chances to win as everyone.

Who talked about fenris?? Wasn't we talking about Luna nerf vs heal nerfed Piton in maze gear?
  • Kelberas wrote:

Iana wrote:

Cuse 99% of this players have this things mostly by shop interaction.
    So does 70% of korea. Reason? Cheap shop prices. Our shop is not friendly towards microtransactions.Want to be OP-OP? Pay up.
    If not - try to make use of your current resources to make more resources.
    If you don't want to do it - it's not a game for you. Aion is a grindfest since day 1, where you could pay up until craft gear 50lv that was competetive against 50a gear.
    PvE heroes had miragent\fenris set, which back at it's time was also competetive against pvp sets.
    The time changed, concept never. You pay - you're on top.
    Want to be on top without paying - spend hours of endlessly grinding.
    And you honestly believe that you can enchant your gear while grinding? Think again.
  • Iana wrote:

I only want to enjoy the content of the game that is a free to play game and be able to obtain everything as everyone.
    It's a good wish. Create a game on your own, and look how f2p pays off.

KenjiWen wrote:

And you honestly believe that you can enchant your gear while grinding? Think again.
    Right now i can enchant 1 piece to +15 with current apes price. Within 4 days worth of farming.
    But i'm just waiting for alternative solutions, and\or APES price drop, and not being an luna-fanatic, like 80% of you are. Gathering kinah, you know.
    - Just because you’re trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot.
  • Kelberas wrote:

Iana wrote:

It's a good wish. Create a game on your own, and look how f2p pays off.

KenjiWen wrote:

Right now i can enchant 1 piece to +15 with current apes price. Within 4 days worth of farming.But i'm just waiting for alternative solutions, and\or APES price drop, and not being an luna-fanatic, like 80% of you are. Gathering kinah, you know.
    That skill evading main subject man opi-opi ;)

Yes we know :)
  • Kelberas wrote:

Right now i can enchant 1 piece to +15 with current apes price. Within 4 days worth of farming.But i'm just waiting for alternative solutions, and\or APES price drop, and not being an luna-fanatic, like 80% of you are. Gathering kinah, you know.
    Your plan have 1 big flaw: ther's no APES on brokers.

Actually we have something like 10-20 APES at broker, in a server with some thousands players.

If you are the only one buying APES from broker in the whole server then yes, maybe you can fully enchant a gear piece in 4-5 days. But if there are other 3-4 or even 10 players (on thousands!) who try to follow your same path...well, good luck trying to find APES at broker.