[Discussion Thread] Luna after 13th Sept 2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kelberas wrote:

Right now i can enchant 1 piece to +15 with current apes price. Within 4 days worth of farming.But i'm just waiting for alternative solutions, and\or APES price drop, and not being an luna-fanatic, like 80% of you are. Gathering kinah, you know.
    But it is a collective game , isn't it. Just because you can do something, does not mean everyone should. Nor that it is right to, even if people can.

Honestly it's quite hard to take seriously any advice that comes from a 75 lvl sorcerer that gets outdpsed by lvl 72. But that explains your attitude I guess.

Farewell!
  • Kelberas wrote:

Iana wrote:

I only want to enjoy the content of the game that is a free to play game and be able to obtain everything as everyone.
    It's a good wish. Create a game on your own, and look how f2p pays off.

KenjiWen wrote:

And you honestly believe that you can enchant your gear while grinding? Think again.
    Right now i can enchant 1 piece to +15 with current apes price. Within 4 days worth of farming.But i'm just waiting for alternative solutions, and\or APES price drop, and not being an luna-fanatic, like 80% of you are. Gathering kinah, you know.
    I’m not even gonna bother with the rest of the post, one question though:

WHAT APES?!?.

Almost all of the servers have next to 0 apes on broker.

On another note I’m really happy that people start to realize that you just post for the sakes of posting, as you are literally either clueless or just a plain troll.
  • Vix wrote:

Actually we have something like 10-20 APES at broker, in a server with some thousands players.
    board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…dc0ee28777f91a4b10aa03b9eAnd if everyone will have 40+ spare apes, what's point of having them in shop?
    You people forget this is a game company that milks you off money for 7 years already. With pretty much anything

Vix wrote:

But if there are other 3-4 or even 10 players (on thousands!) who try to follow your same path...well, good luck trying to find APES at broker.
    I'm considered as public enemy, and i really adore my fans <3
    Yet again, every single problem we have in-game can be fixed with some tweaks to shop, instead of crying for random luna APES. You've heard already that luna won't be fixed, doesnt matter what community wants. But there will be alternative solutions. And the time is needed, or not and it's being prepared like merges years ago. Noone knows. And noone forces you or anyone else to play this "mess of a game without luna apes". No offence.

KenjiWen wrote:

75 lvl sorcerer that gets outdpsed by lvl 72
    I generally agree. There are better geared and skilled sorcs. But you always can prove it to me, with duel on cross-server.

Amazeballs wrote:

WHAT APES?!?.

Almost all of the servers have next to 0 apes on broker.
    #grendal_issues

Amazeballs wrote:

start to realize that you just post for the sakes of posting
    oh noe, help me, i'm making points to boost my ego, and not just seeing you all fail to see that you need to be more patient, and not "WHERE'S MAH FREE STUFF?11!? REPORT GF"
    - Just because you’re trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot.
  • @Kelberas it is not only Grendal issues, don’t act smart on me, you know better,boy!

Do I really have to go and look for every other post that had annexed images with almost if not empty brokers around pretty much every server.

Seriously, what on earth is wrong with you?
    It’s like you are enjoying getting proved wrong, I mean is this the daily satisfaction you are looking for, if it is you are pretty much spot on.
  • Vilor wrote:

Deyla specific now: GP's are rare and expensive not just expensive. The way apes are expensive and super rare...everything else is cheap.

Kelberas wrote:

Right now i can enchant 1 piece to +15 with current apes price. Within 4 days worth of farming.
    But i'm just waiting for alternative solutions, and\or APES price drop, and not being an luna-fanatic, like 80% of you are. Gathering kinah, you know.

You cant buy something that does not exists. Some APES are still in the broker cause even people with enough kinah (like you ) restrain themself and wait for a solution.

A solution overdue and with the risk of being bad and ruining Aion even more in the process.
    Game must be hard to a point of satisfaction, but not harder than real life.
    People have different levels of will to "work", that's why shop works for the people that can and will pay money, they want to avoid work. I cant, so I work more to be near the level of people that spend more.
    Having 10 accounts with "smart time invested" in them is work done, playing the repetitive and boring Luna is work done all of this work goes for my main character. So one character can stay competitive.
    But if the gap goes to big i will save myself the trouble.
    Personally I am on the verge of stopping Aion , "pausing normal gameplay" cause of this situation. No point to spend time working if its not going to pay off. Aion stopped being rewarding and fun in the process.
    If it goes bad i think many people will not stay for 5.8.

Kelberas wrote:

Yet again, every single problem we have in-game can be fixed with some tweaks to shop, instead of crying for random luna APES.
    I totally agree, but shop is overpriced and GF does not seem willing to do those tweaks.
    If we did not have Goldpacks/Character Packs/Items Packs i might agree on the prices but now they ask a monthly sub and pay for overpriced items.
    And instead of tweaking shop and game they said ok cut of the supply of the items ingame! Force them to pay! I don't think people will follow this logic and this thread is the outcry of this.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vilor ().

• Amazeballs wrote:

Do I really have to go and look for every other post that had annexed images with almost if not empty brokers around pretty much every server.
    APES from instance that people drop they use for themselves.
    Thus why there are almost zero APES on other servers.
    Some servers tend to have less people who top up aion coins for APES.
    60% of all apes that were present in-game up until this point are from cash shop.
    Rest 40% are from events like Shugo Game, etc, that are heavily or sorely "promo" events where everyone cries about p2w.

Vilor wrote:

If it goes bad i think many people will not stay for 5.8.
    Then 5.8 will dissapoint them to ground and most will leave. Because most people agaisnt idea of p2w, 5.8 enforces it with untradable accesories and unbreakable gear.
    More APES for broker, i guess.
    - Just because you’re trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kelberas ().

• Kelberas wrote:

Amazeballs wrote:

APES from instance that people drop they use for themselves.Thus why there are almost zero APES on other servers.
    Some servers tend to have less people who top up aion coins for APES.
    60% of all apes that were present in-game up until this point are from cash shop.
    Rest 40% are from events like Shugo Game, etc, that are heavily or sorely "promo" events where everyone cries about p2w.
    90% of your post refers to cash shop, when it shouldn’t be the case, APES are not premium items. And no, one ape per 4/Ele divided between 6 players on a maybe let’s say an average of 100 runs/ week/ faction, it is not worth mentioning.
  • Amazeballs wrote:

90% of your post refers to cash shop
    because game's consumable is based upon this.
    If game earned revenue with p2p system, it wouldn't have ridiculous prices that we have right now.
    And then dev team could focus on not earning more revenue before fanbase decays, but on fun of said fanbase.
    You just don't know economic reasons behind every single tweak, fix, and buffs.
    You all know this nerf was to promote shop. And if not - to not let people have cheesy way to upgrade gear.
  • Kelberas wrote:

Amazeballs wrote:

because game's consumable is based upon this.If game earned revenue with p2p system, it wouldn't have ridiculous prices that we have right now.
    And then dev team could focus on not earning more revenue before fanbase decays, but on fun of said fanbase.
    You all know this nerf was to promote shop. And if not - to not let people have cheesy way to upgrade gear.
    You seriously never considered that it might be the other way around? That the shop revenue is low because it is too costly for most of the players?

:nothingtoseehere:

Censored: insults.
    -Vaire
  • Kelberas wrote:

Amazeballs wrote:

because game's consumable is based upon this.If game earned revenue with p2p system, it wouldn't have ridiculous prices that we have right now.
    Suuuuuurrreeee cause the 10€ they get from 400 players will surely if not certain make 5 aion coins per Ape a very positive reaction. I loled
  • KenjiWen wrote:

You seriously never considered that it might be the other way around? That the shop revenue is low because it is too costly for most of the players?

Kelberas wrote:

Yet again, every single problem we have in-game can be fixed with some tweaks to shop, instead of crying for random luna APES
    I think you missed the point.

Amazeballs wrote:

Suuuuuurrreeee cause the 10€ they get from 400 players will surely if not certain make 5 aion coins per Ape a very positive reaction. I loled
    Same reaction on this end here.
    For a goldpack i can live in my country for 5 days. Do you think i really invest money into game?
  • Kelberas wrote:

I think you missed the point.
    No I did not. There were enough many discussions over shop prizes over the years and nothing changed. It was also mentioned enough many times in this very thread. It was never acknowledged by Gameforge as an option at all.

You really need to go through those 148 pages and read before you storm in now and throw accusations towards players about things you didn't read.
  • I want to know how you make cash to buy 15 apes in 4 days pls, cose with price of 130-150 mil/1 and not using cash shop re-sell items i am really curious !?

On a side note lets all agree that korea is making new content based on their gear status (+20 stuff) and mass population here is running with +5 rune tribe and cry for failing instances xD

And also what is worst than cash shop ratio for real money/coins is the random box/bags. Honestly if you go to the store to buy eggs for your 4 members family and end up with box with random amount of eggs (could be 1, 2, 4) would you be happy? Would you go back to that store?

And don't tell me that those APES were "give me my free stuff back", they were untradable, yes gear is tradable but you need also aids to enchant it, that means you need to farm all the instances for the aids on all your chars to be able to "abuse" the " GODLY amounts" of APES that you "farmed your a** off UNFAIRLY". And just because someone has the time to do it on 16 characters doesn't mean 100% of the population has to suffer because "way too much untradable items" were introduced.
    Healer's Oath

"When the flame of life glimmers in the wind, my hand shall guard it.
    When the weak waver on their path, my spirit shall be their guide.
    When the strong fall to darkness, my heart shall be their beacon."
  • Kelberas wrote:

Iana wrote:

I only want to enjoy the content of the game that is a free to play game and be able to obtain everything as everyone.
    It's a good wish. Create a game on your own, and look how f2p pays off.

KenjiWen wrote:

And you honestly believe that you can enchant your gear while grinding? Think again.

Young lady, you make 1 piece to +15 with 4 days of farming? I can imagine why you need so long..

I can make 2 piece to +15 and 1 +10 with 2 days of farming. With some 'advanced and smart' farming techniques.
    I obviously can't share them since the game rules tell me not to.

Not sure what low IQ farm you do. probably hunt in abyss I guess. But since you are a derail-fanatic, I prefer not to read anything about it.