[Discussion Thread] Luna after 13th Sept 2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are you out of your mind Gameforge?!?!

Just look at the result,

Luna Dungeons rewards modification
    38 minutes ago

38mins passed since your official announcement

and look at the feedback of the survey:

Do you think these changes are ok 33
    1. yes (1) 3%
    2. no (32)

Isn't it obvious that this decision IS THE WRONG DECISION and the playerbase is showing you? Really, even a 6yo will realice about it...
  • "With the increase to the success chance in connection with the higher chance of receiving Mighty Socketing Aids, players now need less All-Powerful Enchantment Stones to reach a certain upgrade level than ever before."

This just shows how clueless they are. You actually need more apes to upgrade gear now, since 99% percent ofthe times u will get only +1, not +2 or more. They should have just wrote "we sold less upgrade related stuff, than anticipated, so we are nerfing Luna now"
  • PapaSchultz wrote:

Kouu wrote:

Great job FailForge. Time to quit.
    NO it's not time to quit, it's time to RAGE
    Pretty sure they don't give two shits if people are mad. They do care when people quit playing their game and they stop getting money from the shop.

Now, I don't expect a lot of people to quit because of this, but I sure as hell will. It's a shame too because the game is actually fun (well, not as fun as before after these nerfs), but I'm not gonna bother with GameForge anymore.
  • They just want us to go play others games, and they'll succeed at it....Shame shame shame !

GF, u Shall not pass in my wallet anymooorrrree!!

Bless online is going to be remoddeled, FF14 just had new extention, Swtor too, there's a lot of other game where publisher are more concerned with its player satisfaction.

D'ont forget that little weeks ago they wanted to nerf tower of challenge. So plyaing with GF will be constant battle about nerf !
  • They didn't even mention how many manastones we'll get now, what a joke. Is this that hard to actually provide an accurate information?

I returned to the game 2 months ago and I was having fun, because I was finally able to gear up my main and was planning to do the same on some of my alts. I did Luna on 10-12 chars (not afk), so the game felt rewarding and I was motivated to keep going. My gold pack expired yesterday, I'm not gonna buy another one.

Good job GF, you fucked up the most enjoyable patch in years.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kasta ().

• This was a much needed adjustment, just thinking about all those players with 3-4 accounts full of 66+ characters getting 2160 - 2880 +6 manastones was mind boggling.

Finally Nic realized the immediate danger of this and took swift action in balancing the LUNA rewards so we can all enjoy a more fair game.

Thank you GameForge.
  • For sure reducing the drops of items that were being enjoyed by every single member of the community is considered a dick move in every culture....

Though I blame community because you should've kept on complaining about the luna rewards if you wanted them to stay the same but instead you said "they are good" I mean what the hell were you thinking ?

As Patch Adams once claimed "You need to communicate with your compeer with a method that he understand the most, despite how odd it may seem" and in the case of GameForge it is 'the constant negative feedback'

Anyways I doubt they will swallow their pride and take a step back with licking back what they spat and change the loot back to normal. So the best thing to do I guess is to learn from your mistakes.
  • Rym wrote:

This was a much needed adjustment, just thinking about all those players with 3-4 accounts full of 66+ characters getting 2160 - 2880 +6 manastones was mind boggling.

Finally Nic realized the immediate danger of this and took swift action in balancing the LUNA rewards so we can all enjoy a more fair game.

Thank you GameForge.
    I cant tell if u are being ironic?Or u are actually the white knight on this shit storm.
  • All that message that they just announced ,we all understand why they didnt post it yesterday cause EVEN more rage would occur BUT DONT WORRY soon people will log on the servers news will spread hope u get the EXACT SAME rage even more like ToC let history repeat itself
  • :nothingtoseehere:

Why was my awesome picture removed?

It is not allowed to have a username, post content or links that can be considered as:
    *Obscenity/ Swear word or abbreviations

Before creating or replying to a thread remember:
    *Do not avoid the forum-filter. (This also includes pictures)
    *Avoid posts that are considered: spamming, trolling, flaming, boycotting, “quitting the game”, “violating the Terms and Conditions” or in general upsetting the forum atmosphere.

Please keep in mind that the Forum is a place for communication,conversation, seeking help, giving feedback and socializing. While you might be angry, annoyed and in desperate need to express it, there might be other players that just want to spend a relaxed afternoon outside of the game. Please respect them and their ideas.

More information can be found here: Community Guidelines
    - Fregion
  • I understand nerfing the amount of manastones, considering the amount of people doing weekly luna on alts we'd soon go trough an economy flaw manastonewise, but reducing apes and serum is just a rip-off, specially cause they were untradable already, funnily enough is that you are questioning us if we like the changes,like how? we've got several amount of players coming back to the game lately and you are just demotivating them this way.
  • Galeas wrote:

After close observation, we have reached the conclusion that the rewards are in need of some changes. Since update 5.6 the chances of success with an All-Powerful Enchantment Stone with use of Mighty Socketing Aids within the range of +1 to +15 has increased 100 percent. With the increase to the success chance in connection with the higher chance of receiving Mighty Socketing Aids, players now need less All-Powerful Enchantment Stones to reach a certain upgrade level than ever before.
    Did your testers notice All-Powerfuls don't crit anymore? There's one single +2 after 40 stones approx.
    Did your testers realize, that players need TRADEABLE gear + APES + Mighty Socketing Aids on the specific character in order to enchant the item safely?
    Did your crew monitor the broker? If they did, they could've noticed APES 90kk ea and reaching 100kk ea on certain servers.

Nice try, Nic.
  • We need more APES than never, the enchantment is 95% of the time +1, which requires at least 10 APES per piece of gear. We need more manastones than ever, having few AP sets + few PVE sets, also try to socket anything higher than +7 and they start to fail like insane.

We need more of this BASIC stuff than any other patch, we got then in this patch, it makes the patch enjoyable and rewarding.... but not anymore. Gameforge "BALANCE" between wallet and cash shop is here boys!