[Discussion Thread] Luna after 13th Sept 2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Not a single region gave a single nyerk to touch thoose things as they are too few to "affect the game economy" as you always state as an argument of "balancing things". Please tell us how you came to this conclussion since people already made a thread complaining about APES rate even if doing it on more alts? How u came to the conclusion that we need fewer manastones (not even mentioning APES again becouse i will repeat myself, do i) when the only people with +20 items and +10 manastones are mostly the ones that p2w. Even if we get alot of supplements as you said, this supplements won't guarantee a 100% success rate of manastones, we will still fail them like no tommorow untill our gear will look similar to other regions.
    We could never reach the korean standards (or endgame gear +20 +) even with the luna's staying as they were.

Btw your reasoning is totally nonsense: what has to do supplements+apes rate of enchanting with the manastones in luna?

This was the last drop that filled the glass, beside the long complains we all have, you will loose alot of players. Thanks Nyerkforce.
  • Disgusting company. I never logg in on forums but this time i had to.
    Ruining your own advertisment ( Untradeable APES) for your shop item ( Tradeable APES).
    You think that people are going to buy more now? Really? You are dumb and disgusting. Now you lost one more customer( not that i was using a lot. Around 25-50 Euros/Month) but you lost that too. I'm certainly not gonna buy APES or Shit especially now that you have these intentions. That's a sure NO for the poll.
    Lv.69 Assasin Deepsilent ~ Legion: (Hellion)
    Lv.74 Gunner Fujin ~ Legion : Ultraviolence (Grendal)
  • @Galeas we wont your GOD DAMN FACE to see the voting on these changes AND NOT APPLY THEM AND FIRE YOUR TESTERS dont u see u have actually destroyed this GAME EVEN FURTHER answer us GALEAS with your gg post before...we EXPECT instant actions on this garbage actions.
  • For the All powerful Enchanting stones I might agree because now day's every one have AP 75 set at +15 and the broker is over floating with hundreds of All powerful enchanting stones, but for the High Daeva Manastones and Holy Upgrade Serums I do not agree, because those are materials that are needed and missing from any kind of shop. My proposal is to make even higher drop of Holy Upgrade Serums and High Daeva Manastones and lower only the drop of the All Powerful Enchanting Stone. This way 90% of the players will be happy and not just 1-2% like with this changes.
  • :nothingtoseehere: it's simple ...
    Mods, do not delete it again ... Thank's to the creator - it's represents GameForge's behavior ...

Why was my awesome picture removed?

It is not allowed to have a username, post content or links that can be considered as:
    *Obscenity/ Swear word or abbreviations

Before creating or replying to a thread remember:
    *Do not avoid the forum-filter. (This also includes pictures)
    *Avoid posts that are considered: spamming, trolling, flaming, boycotting, “quitting the game”, “violating the Terms and Conditions” or in general upsetting the forum atmosphere.

Please keep in mind that the Forum is a place for communication,conversation, seeking help, giving feedback and socializing. While you might be angry, annoyed and in desperate need to express it, there might be other players that just want to spend a relaxed afternoon outside of the game. Please respect them and their ideas.

More information can be found here: Community Guidelines
    - Fregion
  • APES PRICE increases from 40million to 90million within 5 weeks of 5.6 patch, tendency increasing, with this ultra nerf the price soon will be 160mill each.

Gameforge conclusion: less APES are needed overall, let's nerf them.

Are you even remotely considering how wrong your statement and decisions taking is?

And what's wrong with 90+6 manastones in 7 weeks, that's barely 1-2 per day as a goodie.
    There won't be a market breakdown cuz of manastones anyways, even if people keep getting loads of them, you still need Spirit Stones of Eternity and Primeval Crafting stones to make them, the price for higher level manastones will be stable, cuz we have not enough Morphmaterials.

About the Serums... I don't care, I barely got any and we have tons of them in the VR anyways.
    Part of my gear

I'm a good player. I play Bard. :alol:
  • :nothingtoseehere:

It is not allowed to have a username, post content or links that can be considered as:

*Avoid posts that are considered: spamming, trolling, flaming, boycotting, “quitting the game”, “violating the Terms and Conditions” or in general upsetting the forum atmosphere.

Please keep in mind that the Forum is a place for communication,conversation, seeking help, giving feedback and socializing. While you might be angry, annoyed and in desperate need to express it, there might be other players that just want to spend a relaxed afternoon outside of the game. Please respect them and their ideas.

- Fregion
  • :nothingtoseehere:

until it's censored

... because

more seriously it's hard enough to find decent geared people to make an instance right now i cant even imagine with less apes and way less manastones

you want us to go around in blue stones and enchant +1 or what

as i stated before no-one has ever down the museum not because of the gameplay but just the damn gear
    no-one (of maybe some germans) even bother to try narakali NM or HM for the same reason, we just stick to 'easy' mode

- Fregion
  • Just wait the new broker prices for Apes if u get them even less now now. Like u even got them easy before :)
    With 80kk per stone (whats the lowest atm) its just 7.2billion to make a set +15 with weapon and hey forget about easy stones to socket who need them even, pfff
    Just buy the amazing boxes from shop to socket ur gear. Yeah <3
  • not even 1h passed since official announcement and look at the feedback received, isn't this ENOUGH for you Gameforge to realice that this is the wrong move?
    Or will you realice about your mistake when people like me that topped up some coins in the last shopping promo, even if I don't needed coins at the moment; will never ever buy again because your actions prove your own incopetence and you just don't deserve my money?
  • Click wrote:

APES PRICE increases from 40million to 90million within 5 weeks of 5.6 patch, tendency increasing, with this ultra nerf the price soon will be 160mill each.

Are you even remotely considering how wrong your statement and decisions taking is?

And what's wrong with 90+6 manastones in 7 weeks, that's barely 1-2 per day as a goodie.
    There won't be a market breakdown cuz of manastones anyways, even if people keep getting loads of them, you still need Spirit Stones of Eternity and Primeval Crafting stones to make them, the price for higher level manastones will be stable, cuz we have not enough Morphmaterials.

About the Serums... I don't care, I barely got any and we have tons of them in the VR anyways.
    Sorry for asking. I was away most of the time last year. What is VR serums?
    Lv.69 Assasin Deepsilent ~ Legion: (Hellion)
    Lv.74 Gunner Fujin ~ Legion : Ultraviolence (Grendal)
  • sh*t stain.....

This is like getting absolutely smashed on cheap vodka, taking home the most exotic girl at the bar after an outrageous one-liner. Pumping her furiously like one of those shamu inflatables. 7 weeks later you get requested on Facebook, only to find that her name is Graham, she has balls bigger than you and wants to know if you'll do some more acid and clean out her arsehole with your tongue.
  • Hahahaah

Why you put a straw poll if you cant read the numbers properly i wonder? DISGUSTING

Even if they woud be 1000000000000000 NO- what you happen then ? WHAT ? PFUJ

Tons of players stoped at 6/7 from luna and what a freaking coiincidence you stop at 13.9. 2017 when we coud get 7/7 I MEAN CAN YOU BE MORE OBVIUSLY !!!!!!

300 QI CONFIRMED

5.6 was such a great patch with a chance to actualy gear up. Now the only good thing is the perma exp buf, gues what 75 lvl with yellow manastones and +10 gear YAY ! can wait to get one shooted again from whale.

Shame on you just a very big no-go egoistic move. Time to quit i guess.
  • Click wrote:

APES PRICE increases from 40million to 90million within 5 weeks of 5.6 patch, tendency increasing, with this ultra nerf the price soon will be 160mill each.

Thing is we need serums for 5.8, as far i know new ap gear / accessories are not tradable right? so saving a bunch of untradable serums on main acc would be more than good, altho serum prices (at least on hellion ely) are going down to 40kk and will drop even more with today's shugo game, unless they nerfed that too <.<