[Discussion Thread] Luna after 13th Sept 2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Click wrote:

APES PRICE increases from 40million to 90million within 5 weeks of 5.6 patch, tendency increasing, with this ultra nerf the price soon will be 160mill each.

Gameforge conclusion: less APES are needed overall, let's nerf them.

Are you even remotely considering how wrong your statement and decisions taking is?

And what's wrong with 90+6 manastones in 7 weeks, that's barely 1-2 per day as a goodie.
    There won't be a market breakdown cuz of manastones anyways, even if people keep getting loads of them, you still need Spirit Stones of Eternity and Primeval Crafting stones to make them, the price for higher level manastones will be stable, cuz we have not enough Morphmaterials.

About the Serums... I don't care, I barely got any and we have tons of them in the VR anyways.
    The Price in Aion Shop are not increased ... that is their point ...
    They want more Euros ... no matter what they have to nerf ... Let's see them when almost everyone quit the game and massive merge comes!?
  • Oh and GF if you weren't aware.....Someone on deyla bought almost every single +7 and +8 manastone yesterday and were then listed at 11 million EACH!.

Any casual person on the new 4 servers who isn't seriously paying 2 win, you may as well quit now.
  • For the All powerful Enchanting stones I might agree because now day's every one have AP 75 set at +15 and the broker is over floating with hundreds of All powerful enchanting stones ....

WWWTTTTFFFF

at new Servers most PPL having +5 Gear !!! without cashing reaching +15 gear is more like a long way...

LOVE those GF Defenders....
  • tsikman22 wrote:

The only thing they care and monitor is the cash flow from the shop.As long as there are people spending and keep it coming, who gives a nyerk for the rest of us.
    So? Just turn to f2p. I'll go to totally free to play until there are changes that proves that this DAMN stupid company is worth spending money on.
    Lv.69 Assasin Deepsilent ~ Legion: (Hellion)
    Lv.74 Gunner Fujin ~ Legion : Ultraviolence (Grendal)
  • about the manastones, like Click said:

And what's wrong with 90+6 manastones in 7 weeks, that's barely 1-2 per day as a goodie.

This, you get 90 in 49 days. People complain about others having don't know how many account and spamming them, but don't you realize that you need GOLD PACK to trade them? so per every account they have, there is a gold pack sell.

Then they will see that they sell less gold pack, because everyone is already 80/80 since ages and let's see what they will balance...
  • [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

Click wrote:

APES PRICE increases from 40million to 90million within 5 weeks of 5.6 patch, tendency increasing, with this ultra nerf the price soon will be 160mill each.

Gameforge conclusion: less APES are needed overall, let's nerf them.

Are you even remotely considering how wrong your statement and decisions taking is?

There won't be a market breakdown cuz of manastones anyways, even if people keep getting loads of them, you still need Spirit Stones of Eternity and Primeval Crafting stones to make them, the price for higher level manastones will be stable, cuz we have not enough Morphmaterials.

About the Serums... I don't care, I barely got any and we have tons of them in the VR anyways.
    Sorry for asking. I was away most of the time last year. What is VR serums?
    The Serums u get from the Veteran Rewards when u have a high GoldPack level
  • Balthazar wrote:

I wonder even if KOREA knows the AMOUNTS of MODIFICATIONS our patches go through cause in the brains of all mighty GF we cant be helping the community we need to nyerk them over. @Andarys @Galeas WAITING FOR responses until now u are doin horrible job.
    They do as they are the ones preparing all the necessary files/patches.

Cardinal Richelieu wrote:

If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him.
  • Buburuza wrote:

I'm going to the judge, it's totally illegal from a provider to change the rewards from the development, i'm going to make a ticket directly to NC Korea.

Thanks, GameForge.
    But seriusly is this even legal ? You freakign farm 6 weeks for something you know you will get by a 100% chance. And the last day you come up empty handed, kinda scam, false promises, betray. Unbelivable what a freak show
  • Fregion wrote:

Balthazar wrote:

I wonder even if KOREA knows the AMOUNTS of MODIFICATIONS our patches go through cause in the brains of all mighty GF we cant be helping the community we need to nyerk them over. @Andarys @Galeas WAITING FOR responses until now u are doin horrible job.
    Do you know if they laugh when they create the patch with the changes you guys request them?
  • Fregion wrote:

Balthazar wrote:

Fregion u are the last person iam looking any answer from trust me on this,as far as korean's knowing mate PLEASE they should be laughing seeing as GF is only region requesting these ridiculous changes.@Andarys @Galeas where u at?Since your amazing announcements?
  • Nerfed toc, other regions haven't, nerfed supps from garden, other regions haven't, nerfed apes from luna, other regions haven't, nerfed manastones from luna, other regions haven't.

When will you stop thinking you're smarter than everyone else? The shop is exponentially more expensive than any other regions, the ingame rewards for f2p people are nerfed at every opportunity, what conscious effort are you making to help the community? Shooting yourselves in the foot since day one, keep making shugo game and card events for nice UAE and nordic country customers, nice myAion Web page that was promised 5 years ago btw.

Just classic Gf, take take take, give nyerk all
  • This was really just you deceiving us. 6/7 days and you ruined it the 7th time.
  • INB4 they change the rewards to a compromise just like Tower where the rewards are still bad, just not as bad, the comunity was so happy about that. which is just stupid. Accepting the lowest possible reward GF can get away with. EXACTLY THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN WITH THIS. where infact nothing should be changed at all and it should be buffed when it comes to ape drops, SO WE CAN EXPERIENCE END GAME GEAR OF +20
  • it's unbelievable that there is no single person in that company that can actually think and calculate. how do they managed to find so many braindeads? is there an exam ppl should fail in order to be hired in that company or what?
    Living is easy.. with eyes closed.
  • Lahire wrote:

This, you get 90 in 49 days. People complain about others having don't know how many account and spamming them, but don't you realize that you need GOLD PACK to trade them? so per every account they have, there is a gold pack sell.
    you think 90 manstones x 8 characters + a lot of APES (all of that from AFKing) + probably a lot of items from other events that are aslo waiting to be "transferred" are not worth more than a single GP?
  • Balthazar wrote:

Fregion wrote:

Balthazar wrote:

Fregion u are the last person iam looking any answer from trust me on this,as far as korean's knowing mate PLEASE they should be laughing seeing as GF is only region requesting these ridiculous changes.@Andarys @Galeas where u at?Since your amazing announcements?
    Well. They can be showing False/Modified statistics and evidences to the Developers on Korea about EU AION economy and balancings, so the changes can be accepted. That's all.