[Discussion Thread] Luna after 13th Sept 2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well. They can be showing False/Modified statistics and evidences to the Developers on Korea about EU AION economy and balancings, so the changes can be accepted. That's all.
    Lv.69 Assasin Deepsilent ~ Legion: (Hellion)
    Lv.74 Gunner Fujin ~ Legion : Ultraviolence (Grendal)
  • They won't change it back ... even if we make 123123 pages filled with our rage.
    The only thing that will help is when we strike back. They hit us with less (rewardless) game content. Lets we (the community) strike back and hit their pockets - leave servers empty for certain time ... even if it takes few weeks...
    Personally I wont't log into game until we have rollback of Luna changes. Even if this means quit ...
  • Fade wrote:

it's unbelievable that there is no single person in that company that can actually think and calculate. how do they managed to find so many braindeads? is there an exam ppl should fail in order to be hired in that company or what?
    Nah dw to pass their test is ,answer 1 question HOW TO NYERK YOUR COMMUNITY,BE CREATIVE GET LOSE ON THE ANSWER .and BAM job yours.
  • Alurru wrote:

INB4 they change the rewards to a compromise just like Tower where the rewards are still bad, just not as bad, the comunity was so happy about that. which is just stupid. Accepting the lowest possible reward GF can get away with. EXACTLY THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN WITH THIS. where infact nothing should be changed at all and it should be buffed when it comes to ape drops, SO WE CAN EXPERIENCE END GAME GEAR OF +20
    We don't even ask to experience endgame with +20, we just want a +15 with +7/8 manastones which will be enough to not be dog food for the donators with +20 and +10ms

edit: If they decide to rollback, we just want them to let them like they were before their change, not a half ass solution. Exactly like they were before almost 2 manastones +6 per day is not a big deal when you can get similar rewards from dredgion as well or other sources.
  • Siple as that. Just lessen or entirely stop using currency on the game.
    After that don't invite friends to play that game, just,stop, advertising this company.
    Lv.69 Assasin Deepsilent ~ Legion: (Hellion)
    Lv.74 Gunner Fujin ~ Legion : Ultraviolence (Grendal)
  • Click wrote:

I have a suggestion (planning on working for Gameforge aion game management):

Nerf the supplements gained from Gok bags from 100-200x down to 10-20x

Nice idea? I'm in? I have a new job. Yay.

/sarcasm off
    Please dont feed them more ideas...cause they are MFKERS that will actually do it..simply saying AFTER CLOSE OBSERVATIONS since we are blind we will just nyerk u over.
  • Click wrote:

I have a suggestion (planning on working for Gameforge aion game management):

Nerf the supplements gained from Gok bags from 100-200x down to 10-20x

Nice idea? I'm in? I have a new job. Yay.

/sarcasm off
    you will also need to be spineless and hide behind volunteer moderators , hoping they will take all the heat of your bad decisions. besides you don't have to come up with any idea. just when they ask you "how much is 2+2?" your answer should be "too much"....
    Living is easy.. with eyes closed.
  • Hello everyone !

I would like to make a small recap of the Luna update the way i see it .

It is very true that the amount of APES needed is lower . Maybe some people want to go for +20 but that is purely optional and such players surely will figure out ways to get apes .
    Personally i believe that having lower amount of apes helps the community because now the APE will actually be expensive as it should be .
    On my server i`ve seen at some point apes for 30 - 40kk at the broker which was surely not ok . Of course the prices go up and down , from 40 to 80 and back depending on the current game events but i still think that having apes for a month at the broker at 35kk - 40kk is not ok.

On the other hand the manastone change in the Weekly luna is not ok because it was too sudden .
    Some of the players who were not lucky enough to taste the last update rewards with 90 manastones but farmed that weekly Luna because they heard the legend of the 90 manastones will be the most disappointed .

I believe that this should have not come as a sudden change that was announced after the release of the update but rather that we , the players , should have known about it and be given at least 2 or 3 more weeks to be able to finish and get at least one set of rewards for 90 manastones before the nerf so we can all be on equal footing .

Now there are a lot of players that already received the 90 manastones and a other lot of players that need 1 or 2 or 3 more runs and feel that they have worked for nothing because they get a much less worth rewards for their effort .

Also please keep in mind that the manastones are not 100% like the APES and the only way to get them in the armor is by luck or by buying Aion Shop 100% Manastone Socketing Aids , which creates a huge difference between the donators and the casual players who are either too young and simply have no possibility of donating or the players which can not afford it for different reasons . So , basically , the ones which are already overgeared or donators will not take this change into account because they will simply buy the 100% Manastone Socketing aids while the majority of the players will simply have a lot less stones to fail while trying to full socket their gear . That is why i think that the manastone change is NOT fair .

Regarding the Holy Upgrade Serums i have nothing to say good or bad . They are mega cheap at the broker anyway and that is also not ok .
    Serums should not be 40kk either .

@EDIT : I have seen a lot of people complaining that the Pools that Gameforge makes do change things .
    Well , if you would be Raging less and try to be more decent and give your opinion in a polite manner and with some good reason for why it is ok or not ok , PROBABLY , Gameforge would change it`s opinion about it`s player database also and maybe , just maybe , they would give a damn about your opinion .

But when 90% of the time you just CRY CRY CRY RAGE MOAN CRY RAGE MOAN on the forum for every change they make , how exactly do you plan on being heard when they skip through 90% of the replies since they are made purely out of hatred and with no backstory or thought behind them besides the one of how to insult them faster and better?

If you want Gameforge to improve you have to start with yourself . Be the better player and human and think before you post .
    It was your posts of hatred for luna in the last month and crying and moaning that brought us in this situation in the first place .
    You were crying that the amount of APES is too little so Gameforge said : " wait wait wait , check this out , TADAAAA , now you are right "

Congratz player database .

Thank you for your time and patience to go over my opinion !

Best Regards ,

Godofwars - Antriksha

The post was edited 1 time, last by Executioners ().

• Kelekelio wrote:

Lahire wrote:

This, you get 90 in 49 days. People complain about others having don't know how many account and spamming them, but don't you realize that you need GOLD PACK to trade them? so per every account they have, there is a gold pack sell.
    you think 90 manstones x 8 characters + a lot of APES (all of that from AFKing) + probably a lot of items from other events that are aslo waiting to be "transferred" are not worth more than a single GP?
    And you think that fresh start servers like grendal with 1 month live and people lvl 75 with full 75 AP set +jew and bygones is "fair and fresh start with same options for everyone"?
    If every other region has this drops, why are we the only retared one that get's a nerfed version? You think it makes sense to be the only region with different rewards and not like the game was designed?

We have bigger issues to fix instead of this
  • Too many APES because of afk farming? Make them obtainable only from S rank. If you want to nerf the drop rate at least make them storable in the Account warehouse. Too many manastones from Luna because of bot? Let us get them from S rank
  • Gameforge Messages NC korea : Yoyoy we need to nyerk the community even more nerf luna nerf apes THE MAIN STREAM ITEMS for enchanting nerf serums ,we expecting the patch send soon TY.
    Meantime at korea while reading : PFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that game region will die fast.
  • Balthazar wrote:

Gameforge Messages NC korea : Yoyoy we need to nyerk the community even more nerf luna nerf apes THE MAIN STREAM ITEMS for enchanting nerf serums ,we expecting the patch send soon TY.
    Meantime at korea while reading : PFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that game region will die fast.
    Balthazar for president!!!!!!