[Discussion Thread] Luna after 13th Sept 2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vespir wrote:

Hard to imagine between their high player base, competent publisher and cheap shop prices
    you have no idea how stupid that comment is and it only makes it more funny.

adyadryan1992 wrote:

First they remove mounts from luna even if Korea and NA have them now nerf the drops and remove 75% of manastone reward even if Korea and NA didn't change a thing. brain damage
    Korea doesnt even have luna
  • Vespir wrote:

Galeas wrote:

Hello,

I've been reviewing all the message about this topic and I'm following it constantly.

A lot of feedback has been given so far and the general opinion is very clear.

I won't make promises about anything, but be assured that this is not going unnoticed. I already reported the very very negative impact on the Community so far and I will keep on gathering data about it, but then again the overall opinion is pretty clear.
    Also one more thing, why was instance reset cd with kinah removed without notice and why was it removed altogether when KR had it since 4,8? You guys still farming people for Aion coins to buy reset scrolls?
    I understand you have forwarded the negative feedback on the decision. Could you please also make clear we want the original rewards untouched? Thank you.
  • Kelekelio wrote:

Vespir wrote:

Hard to imagine between their high player base, competent publisher and cheap shop prices
    you have no idea how stupid that comment is and it only makes it more funny.
    I'm glad to make you have a giggle son, the fact you think the statement is stupid also makes me think you're stupid which in turn is funny too, so thanks for making me laugh as well !
  • So here we go again... it's unbelievable what you just dared to do today, there's no excuse. You showed us today how greedy you are and how you don't give a single sh*t about the community and the game itself. It was clear since forever so nonono, it's nothing new.
    You all have no clue about the game and you proved it today clearly. You keep calling the word "balace" which is just pathetic and dirty. Look out there at all the other regions. Why they can have and we can't have what we are supposed to HAVE? Why it's only you, Gameforge, so sensitive when it comes to "balancing"? If you really love balancing things, why don't you balance your shop in the first place? Do you think the shop is player friendly? I think i should't come up with examples because you know for sure what i am talking about.
    At the begining of the patch i was so happy to see how the game looks, and how rewarding it was. The Luna especially ofc. All powerfull Stones, Manastones, Holy Upgrade Serums, everything with a little bit of effort. But then the hurricane came and hit you in the head with another great ideea of "balance". Do you even realise how pathetic this is? "They need less All powerfulls", "They have too many manastones" LET'S BALANCE. It's just a bad joke and instead of telling us the truth you just hide behind these dirty words. I don't think anyone would have been this mad if you just said the truth: We don't get enough money because people are not spending that much anymore. They seem to have fun and enjoy the game again, let's fu*k them up as hard as possible. They feel rewarded? Let's remove the rewards.
    Can you explain the logic behind this?

Oh and by the way, did you think about your brand new empty servers when you came up with this balance? They have nothing, those servers can't be attractive and playable with nothing. The luna was almost the only resource, but you took care of it fast enough.
    There are so many things to say... i don't want to write more than needed. I am sure you have 20 full pages to read aswell. But i want to point out some other aspects aswell.

First of all, I hope you realise that the community noticed the nerf of suppliments in Garden of Knowledge. In the first week you used to get 5+ bags easily and after an "emergency" maintenance it dropped to 0. I experienced exactly this. Right after the maintenance i got 0 suppliments and i refuse to think that it was a sad coincidence :)
    Secondly, this "Hunt Daeva" event is another joke. I think you can aswell delete it today. Harder and not rewarding at all= useless= not many people will bother participating. So congratz, you managed to ruin another good event! <3
    Talking about the Shugo Token Event now... nothing much to say, getting worse and worse and nothing else. I had a friend who is always so excited to play it and spends lots of euros on it, but after what happened today... he is not even sure if he will keep playing anymore. I am sure this is not the only case.

All in all, you are just encouraging people to leave. I don't know if you realise but you might be surprised when you will notice the massive quitting that is comming. It will affect your company aswell, i can't even see the point of f*cking up the players. At some point you will have no one to buy from your shop. If you really want to kill the game why don't you just shut the servers down? That would save so much time and energy.

Have a nice day!! :*
  • Fregion wrote:

Vespir wrote:

Fregion wrote:

Vespir wrote:

Also one more thing, why was instance reset cd with kinah removed without notice and why was it removed altogether when KR had it since 4,8? You guys still farming people for Aion coins to buy reset scrolls?
    According to NCsoft, this system was designed for domestic region only.
    Too good for plebs like us, clearly. ;)
    I'm sure Korean players could say the same thing about overseas regions having the Luna system
    if we have luna let it as designed

or remove it and compensate with the prestige system or anything else that give us ingame stones and apes and reskills and etc.

else please don't compare to KR as you (gf) have nerf all the game mechanics so much that there is no way to compare the 2 of them

the other region to compare is more NA than kr or ru

for the retarded that will talk about VR or kr subscription please keep in mind that gf aion is not free to play, it's free to login, gold pack is a way to make it subscription like

and so we are all clients not just players as soon we activate a gold pack

for respect to your CLIENTS you could at least test the updates properly, make a decent communication, keep the game updates with all the small patches and not give us half broken version with all missing features or bugs and keep it for 6 month +

now we, CLIENTS, need to be able to play decently in game without having to pass again on the shop except for fancy things or to extend our subscription period.

also for god sake you could have at least one of your team that actually play the game as a normal player and not in god mode

so you could refer to him before you Balance like a boss

and before big updates you could open the PTS servers and let us test it for you i think most of us here will be glad to do it

The post was edited 1 time, last by PapaSchultz ().

• PapaSchultz wrote:

else please don't compare to KR as you (gf) have nerf all the game mechanics so much that there is no way to compare the 2 of them
    I don't think I compared the two regions. I only said if our players can complain about systems that are only in place in Korea, Korean players can complain about systems that are in place only in overseas regions.
    If you find this to be a comparison, sorry, that was not my intention.

Cardinal Richelieu wrote:

If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him.
  • At the end of the day, seeing so many of my guild mates & friends refusing to log anymore; I think GF should just revert this change and suck it up, whether it's a deserved nerf or not - noone gains anything from this.

- noone will buy more manastones from your cash shop cuz of this. They will just wait longer to gear up, reducing the fun & competition in the game.

- from what I see on facebook, the drop rate of APES is pretty much 0 now. These untradeable apes will be almost completely useless next patch. There is no harm in letting people +15 their already +10 AP gear, or +15ing their pve gear. Farming daily Luna requires effort and getting 1 stone in 1h of farming isn't too much. Seeing how nerfed shugo game is, I would say these apes from daily Luna are not optional, they are necessary for game's survival. Sad fact is, Gameforge doesn't know how to find the balance ground.

- aion is a fragile game now. It's old. You can't keep on doing these unannounced changes, pissing off the community and ruining stuff out of nowhere. People had plans, people leveled alts to 66 for this, they came back to the game cuz of this. If you wanted to fix this, it should have been done ASAP, not 6 weeks after.

You guys reaaaaalllyyyyy need to work on your communication, this is just a disaster. Start announcing changes on time. Start sharing event details on tuesday. Start listening to our goddamn feedbacks. If we say we like an event, that doesn't mean you should nerf it to the ground. WTF. Both todays events are a huge disappointment.

Add the damn prestige VRs already so people have 100% socketings in the game. It's so frustrating to just wait and wait and wait for 1 good event every 6 months to actually have a chance at some gear progression.

@Sita @Fregion @Galeas
  • :nothingtoseehere:

I want my manastones back

Why was my awesome picture removed?

It is not allowed to have a username, post content or links that can be considered as:
    *Obscenity/ Swear word or abbreviations

Before creating or replying to a thread remember:
    *Do not avoid the forum-filter. (This also includes pictures)
    *Avoid posts that are considered: spamming, trolling, flaming, boycotting, “quitting the game”, “violating the Terms and Conditions” or in general upsetting the forum atmosphere.

Please keep in mind that the Forum is a place for communication,conversation, seeking help, giving feedback and socializing. While you might be angry, annoyed and in desperate need to express it, there might be other players that just want to spend a relaxed afternoon outside of the game. Please respect them and their ideas.

More information can be found here: Community Guidelines
    - Fregion
  • Hi, I don't understand why reduce the chance to obtain all-powerful. I do every day 11 Lunas and I obtain 1 all-powerful at week, maxim 2 A ranks others S rank.

And for the Lunas week why do it now, why don't wait to the 7 week? I complete the 7 week today for 2 characters and others the next. But people who can complete before they obtain all reward, and this is balanced? why? I don't understand what they think.

Thanks.

PD1: I know my account its new, but i don't like to write in forums.
    PD2: sorry if my english isn' perfect.
  • So, i sow the new patch, sow the new server, i decided to start again after a lot of time without playing, i thought, its time to return, and after 1 month you fu...d this s..t again? good job, really god job, im started to think i have done bad choise to return....
  • As I said give them one week to change this back to normal and if they dont - quit the game. Or at least don't spend ANYTHING in their shop. I'm already done logging, no point.. after 1 year of quitting it after the last bullshit they made, came back and leveled 7 alts for this just so it gets nerfed on 5/7 ... amazing. The nerve they have. If they do this and don't fix it then what will they do in the future? Every patch we get in the future will get nerfed, every single one. History has proven that, but it has not happend at this scale yet. This is like a private server at this point. I've heard about a private server openning few months ago that has more people than one averege gameforge server - maybe we should just go play there.. At least for a priv server to survive they have to listen to ppl and do as they say while these multi million companies like failforge don't give a nyerk about their customers. Well newsflash - without your customers you will die. It only takes you to screw up hard enough and I think this is hard enough. It's the last straw.
  • Galeas wrote:

Hello,

I've been reviewing all the message about this topic and I'm following it constantly.

A lot of feedback has been given so far and the general opinion is very clear.

I won't make promises about anything, but be assured that this is not going unnoticed. I already reported the very very negative impact on the Community so far and I will keep on gathering data about it, but then again the overall opinion is pretty clear.
    Thankyou Galeas, you have to appreciate that there are alot of players out there who were actually relying on the loot from the luna prior to the changes. The people who have spoken out is how negatively they have been affected in game. These aren't the people who have billions of kinah to throw around on a whim. Those people already have full existing sets of gear enchanted which they managed to do in the past 4-6 weeks.

Not sure of the impact on other servers but a huge imbalance on Deyla has happened. But the manastones have almost disappeared off the broker for those +7 and above.