[Discussion Thread] Luna after 13th Sept 2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [NICK]elitesgas wrote:

Mhh intresting thing on german forums. xD
      I add something to the discussion.

Look whos voting for the poll:

Q: Do you think the Luna changes are justified?
      A1: Yes, we have enough APES & Manastones
      A2: No, we didn't even got the manastones (6/7) & APES are needed more than before!

board.de.aion.gameforge.com/in…?postID=211370#post211370

OMG QA guy voting yes on the poll

wtf
    • You are right guys... Everyone want only geared ppl for instances... But gf still making harder play for ppl who just dont have 24hours for play.. luna was so good with apes.. for me awesome i finally enchanted 8th hauberk for healing set everytimes they crushed... its helping ppl. Why you doing this? is it because you need more money so need ppl to buy apes from shop or you dont see this immportant things? Aion was so good game and you need to understand its killing things. from tiamaranta to luna you loosing ppl.. Do something and dont let aion die! (my eng isnt so good so sorry for mystakes in grammar)
    • So dear GameForge today after reading the changes on the drop of the moon instance, if I can be honest I got nervous, I wonder but every now and then Mr Nic stops ever thinking that maybe Aion is becoming a game not only but basically based on the "Mastercard" gear and I often wonder, but do you ever stop GameForge thinking about the well-being of players? You never stop thinking that perhaps after a while some people get tired of seeing useless events that are based always on the "Mastercard"? And now when you've decided to make these changes on the drop in the moon's instance, did you think that maybe nobody is able to get a decent set today without playing at least 24 hours a day or spending MONEY MONEY? But in the end it says "The wolf loses his hair but not the vice" and unfortunately I'm sorry for you who think only of the gain, because if I can tell you, every now and then make your users happy is satisfactory. you have to keep up with the GameForge for so long. Thanks for listening to me. :)
    • Yeah, GF want more, more, more, more, more, more and more money every day. this behavior towards players it´s disgusting and that is maybe reason why we don´t get master server it´s totally clear most ppl will leave and play on it, and if this continues and if we let sh**it on your heads by GF and eat GF cookies (baits) so it will continue and it will be worse and worse
      Simply, don´t eat cookies what GF throw (for example ToC)

What will come next ? paid loggin ? or to get access to change your options you will need nic special pack for 10k ?

I really wait for time when somebody file a lawsuit on gf
    • Fregion wrote:

Vespir wrote:

Fregion wrote:

Vespir wrote:

Also one more thing, why was instance reset cd with kinah removed without notice and why was it removed altogether when KR had it since 4,8? You guys still farming people for Aion coins to buy reset scrolls?
      According to NCsoft, this system was designed for domestic region only.
      Too good for plebs like us, clearly. ;)
      I'm sure Korean players could say the same thing about overseas regions having the Luna system

Are u being serious? u are comparing us with koreans that are full +25 gears, full stones +10, full accs +10? Do you think Koreans are giving a nyerk on our Luna system??????????????? Nice try keep going!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lokyx ().

• Nagrio wrote:

Yeah, GF want more, more, more, more, more, more and more money every day. this behavior towards players it´s disgusting and that is maybe reason why we don´t get master server it´s totally clear most ppl will leave and play on it, and if this continues and if we let sh**it on your heads by GF and eat GF cookies (baits) so it will continue and it will be worse and worse

What will come next ? paid loggin ? or to get access to change your options you will need nic special pack for 10k ?

Master server will be empty on the second week. People are riddled with nostalgia because the game did use to be good in old patches, however starting on them all over and doing the same things will get boring extremely fast. Master servers had low population in Korea didn't they?

As for the lawsuit. Their ToS says that they retain the right to change anything and everything about the game as much as they please, and we all accept that bs the moment we register. However international law > companies' ToS. There are cases where big companies got rekt in a lawsuit despite their ToS if they break the law. And from what I see here Gameforge essentially scammed everyone since 5.6 on new servers especially, as most of them returned because of items being more available ingame, so there was chance to be geared and catch up to p2w people. And since that was the case in other regions as well, nobody thought Gameforge would have the nerve to step this low and nerf even this, so we were pretty sure we can spend our time and pay them money once again.

The way I see it, if I had millions in my closet I'd go for a lawsuit. There surely is a loophole in international law that can be used to baypass their dumb ToS and nyerk them over, a good lawyer is bound to find it. I'd ask for all my money spent since 5.6 to be returned (not that I spent any Q.Q) or revert back their "balance". Even if its a lost case, it will surely wake them the nyerk up.
    • Fregion wrote:

I'm sure Korean players could say the same thing about overseas regions having the Luna system
      Realy, ahahahahaha, sorry but now I´m dying of laughter :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i need oxygen !!! <X

They don´t need luna system bcs have better shop offers better rewards and getting things in general etc. etc.
      This you can´t think it seriously xD
    • Synapse wrote:

Nagrio wrote:

Yeah, GF want more, more, more, more, more, more and more money every day. this behavior towards players it´s disgusting and that is maybe reason why we don´t get master server it´s totally clear most ppl will leave and play on it, and if this continues and if we let sh**it on your heads by GF and eat GF cookies (baits) so it will continue and it will be worse and worse

Master server will be empty on the second week. People are riddled with nostalgia because the game did use to be good in old patches, however starting on them all over and doing the same things will get boring extremely fast. Master servers had low population in Korea didn't they?
      As for the lawsuit. Their ToS says that they retain the right to change anything and everything about the game as much as they please, and we all accept that bs the moment we register. However international law > companies' ToS. There are cases where big companies got rekt in a lawsuit despite their ToS if they break the law. And from what I see here Gameforge essentially scammed everyone since 5.6 on new servers especially, as most of them returned because of items being more available ingame, so there was chance to be geared and catch up to p2w people. And since that was the case in other regions as well, nobody thought Gameforge would have the nerve to step this low and nerf even this, so we were pretty sure we can spend our time and pay them money once again.

The way I see it, if I had millions in my closet I'd go for a lawsuit. There surely is a loophole in international law that can be used to baypass their dumb ToS and nyerk them over, a good lawyer is bound to find it. I'd ask for all my money spent since 5.6 to be returned (not that I spent any Q.Q) or revert back their "balance". Even if its a lost case, it will surely wake them the nyerk up.
      Potentially that you spent money to buy luna tokens and spammed luna for the past several weeks but you didn't open any of the bags. they then changed the contents of the bags... as you were knowingly paying cash to get aion coins for that reward, as the reward change. Legally you possibly would be entitled to your money back. Especially if it's a credit card according to UK Law.
    • You need approx 2.5 manastones to socket gear with mighty supplements. For some manastones that cost around 450kk for each it's just disgustingly expensive. If you ever wanted to socket whole gear we would be talking about 30bil of kinah. And this is just for socketing alone. Tradeable level reduction stones cost 200kk each and you need them from 5-60 for one piece depending on your luck and those fail like a mofos these days. Since when players had tens of billions of kinah? There's going to be stigma change, new UNTRADEABLE pvp gear, pve gear etc. How is untradeable stuff even gonna help us in the next patch? Why was this all such a bad thing? Changing the manastones is just simply stupid. The only way you can fix this is to put multiple 100% felicious sockets on VRs or/and make sure manastones ACTUALLY GETS in the market. I would be even fine with this nerf BUT ONLY and only if these items would be actually added in the game so that it wouldn't cost tens of billions for ppl. This kind of economy is not even healthy. It's even redicilous to think that you need to sell over 5 gold packs just to afford one lousy manastone in the game.
      Life is short so eat dessert first!

Twitch: xKegi
      Youtube: xKegi
      Facebook: xKegi
      PvP All Day Website/
      PvP All Day Forums

Eu Manager of PvPAllDay.com
      Admin of Aion EU Community facebook group
    • Smartest move of the year. Completely ignoring people's feedback to pursue the highest possible profit, not considering how much can this cost in the future.
      But hey, you just opened 4 new servers to milk people again from leveling (and 3 of them are deserted) splitting again the playerbase, which is already really small, we could easily live with 6 EU severs.
      Quite happy that I'm playing casually, in the last 2 years, since the removal of Katalam, the strategy is to slowly make impossible to get kinah from game, but at least before it was possible to get materials for crafting, now that even open world farming is not rewarding, the game became totally P2W.
      This game has no sense to exsist

(someone could argue you can sell drops from PvE, that's not creating kinah, it is transferring. Before in a whole day you could get from only loot in south katalam 100 mln kinah, now mobs are not dropping kinah anymore, only way to get is selling supplements - capped - and the stupid tower, NERFED!!, and which gives the same as you could get in 4.5 from 2 hours of mob farming)
      Aphrodiiitee - Level 65 Deyla Asmo Bard
    • And no reply yet from Gameforge. They will sleep it off. If they had any sense they would ring those lazy bastards out of bed and bring them back to their offices and think of a good way to fix it but they do not care. So delusional are they its pathetic. I wouldn't trust these guys to hold a lemonade stand let alone run a company, Why would they care when they can do something more dangerous like arranging their socks.
    • randomforumuser wrote:

wow when even Noctis turns his opinion around 180° you know shits messed up
      well, not blind to not see the effect it has on the community :D makes my personal opinion about the nerf way less relevant, tho my initial opinion didn't change.

im more salty about the apes nerf, how will I enchant my pve gear ? spend 10bil to +15 pve gear? hell nou