[Discussion Thread] Luna after 13th Sept 2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aint gonna read 4 pages of text on phone.
    But one thing caught my attention.

All of you are talking about how ppl abuse the system, and if they should be rewarded or not.

Ppl who abuse the system, should be punished in my opinion. But since that didnt happen with afk dreds either, i dont expect anything. So as othets have said, raise the difficulty, or just make afk impossible. It's not like it'd be difficult.

But then again, they take with one hand, then give less with the other. Slso +10 stones are inshugo game. I wonder if we get any free tokens this time, or is it shop exclusive again.
  • nodeone wrote:

But from S grade bag in Hell Pass along with Luna mats i received Recovery Serum Bag ... This is not supposed to exist there ...
    So GameForge , are you faking replaced APES with Recovery Serums?
    I just checked the bundles and they have a chance to give both.

[NICK]shoplifter wrote:

And no reply yet from Gameforge.

Galeas wrote:

Hello,

I've been reviewing all the message about this topic and I'm following it constantly.

A lot of feedback has been given so far and the general opinion is very clear.

I won't make promises about anything, but be assured that this is not going unnoticed. I already reported the very very negative impact on the Community so far and I will keep on gathering data about it, but then again the overall opinion is pretty clear.

Cardinal Richelieu wrote:

If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him.
  • I totally disagree with this decision taken by GF. It's been weeks that I see other players to morph manastones waiting for my turn
    to arrive, and now that's come 6/7 ... they are reduced by 1/3 ??? why?? why?? Why do I have to feel a disadvantage player compared to others, who for their luck , take the manastones in the previous 4 weeks? if I have to feel a minor-legue player why should I continue to invest my time and money in this game?

Why we need APES ? because after last update the enchantment rates has been decrease.... normal and glowing fails almost totatally of the times ...and APEs don't crit +2 or +3 anytime...
    just note that at the broker in just 4 weeks the cost of APEs has doubled! how much will they cost in 1 month after this decision ???

what sadness ... what a disappointment ....spechless...

it's time to change game ... certainly never more games published by GF.
  • Vaire wrote:

Hello guys,

although everyone's free to express their own ideas, I beg you please stay polite and civil. If you feel something's wrong, feel free to post you opinions below the appropriate thread.

I'd also like you to remember that this kind of thread is not allowed on our board, as it won't bring anything positive to the community and there's no real topic to be discussed but insults and flame.

Best regards,
    Vaire

:closed:

So we have new dictator in our forum? sorry i didnt know about you, ofc this kind of topic isnt allowed u dont want show to the other players what they should do for get GF attention, either i didnt see insults in that post but well made with your censor. why u want we all post in same place, i dont see anyone giving one solution what u want is put all bad things in only 1 post so as i say before gameforge make this change bk maybe and everyone is happy saying gf well made they hear us. but is a game of ur company for make it looks that isnt so nyerking bad. do u have some kind psycologist of the market there making all business for u guys?

You Don't Know What You Have Until It's Gone..
    Aion EU 2008 - 2012
  • Trubbish wrote:

Good idea to reduce manastone quantity, bad idea to reduce APEs.
    Nah, it isn't.
    A good idea would have been to make it S grade only, as other have suggested.
    Or make it rank based, such as S grade 60, A grade 30, B grade 0 or so.

Also, it isn't completely removed. It was "just" further nerfed.
    As i have said earlyer.
    The reason for the poll, is to give people a place to vent their anger.
    Now im not going to read back 22 pages, but i don't think anyone said anything about (may) reverting changes depending on the result.

It's just a likely scenario.
    Since the ape rates were nerfed before the announced nerf.
    Even if they say, "we'll raise it" or "revert changes". None of us knows what was the original rate.
    So they can literally say anything they want.

On a side note.
    This pretty much sums up the "daeva care" as well.
  • We will see how this topic will be received and commented tomorrow i guess, by GF people.

I think it can be understandable people would vent/let some steam off because the way it was handled.
    I don't approve personal or direct insults on these forums or public chats ofc, but there is a context and hope at the same time people will control themselves a minimum until tomorrow.

Btw, closing the thread or deleting it without proper and clear official answer will make people even more "less civilized", most likely.
    I just hope you won't make it, all eyes are on you now. From what i see, when things are seen/felt negatively, threads are closed kinda quick.

And if the topic is closed or deleted before the official answer, that would also mean no one from GF want to face players and reply to them.
    That would probably escalate even higher, cause that would mean... to mute people purely and simply.

Your decisions leads to this moment.
  • Nagrio wrote:

They don´t need luna system bcs have better shop offers better rewards and getting things in general etc. etc.
    but we need overpriced kinah entries? Not even Koreans use that. The remaining ones just switch between alts if they want to do an instance more times than the entries allow.
    It was designed purely to reduce the amount of kinah. That doesnt really work when all the items are tradable, does it?
    besdies mok, 5.3+ instances are not even included.
  • Kelekelio wrote:

Nagrio wrote:

They don´t need luna system bcs have better shop offers better rewards and getting things in general etc. etc.
    but we need overpriced kinah entries? Not even Koreans use that. The remaining ones just switch between alts if they want to do an instance more times than the entries allow.It was designed purely to reduce the amount of kinah. That doesnt really work when all the items are tradable, does it?
    besdies mok, 5.3+ instances are not even included.
    overpriced? first 3 entries you purchased from GoK with kinah were 39kk each, Aion Shop offer the scrolls for 49 coins, most servers sell coins at 1kk each, meaning 3 extra entries were 10kk cheaper each* than buying coins from people, so the kinah entries were indeed cheaper than the shop, so you're talking utter dross tbh xd
  • Now the game is like hell it's not game that i can enjoy anymore why????
    Because now I cant gear up to play why
    Because price will rise and everyone will breaking more and more only stone that game depends on it drop rate reduced like 1/3????????
    The apes now price rise 30% in less than 24 hours that men it will be rise 100% at end of this week
    Ican only buy 1 apes after selling supplement but that mean enchanting only 4 time in month??????? I need like 90 stones for 1 set how to get them now I cant
    I needed alot of set for my templer and now I cant get 1full set to +15 now it will never happen
    And only 30 mana stone +6 per 7 weeks u think this is enough??????? No its not and +6 its not good enough too I need to craft to 7 that makes them only 10 stone wtf only 10 ber 7 week
    The game now is more more and more difficult than any patch before and only thing makes it easy and playable it was luna system but now after 8 run no apes no gear no fun no play thats leading to no game
    Me and my guild in discord was going to gear up and play together but now we will change the game
    And Iam quiting this game right now
    We only back if things back like it was without Changing anything, the same rate as before , we are not stupid to fool us
  • If the players actually decided to stand up against these kind of things together, they would be forced to listen to the community at least and do something but when we get in game and see people WTB 799 Aion coins its enough said we should take the chinese community as an exemple to follow just look at this news.mmosite.com/content/2010-…led_to_servers_down.shtml
  • Noctis wrote:

im more salty about the apes nerf, how will I enchant my pve gear ? spend 10bil to +15 pve gear? hell nou
    Yea exacly, in pre 5.6 i was like meh i cant get decent pvp gear yet alone pve, from where. Since i woud waste tons of time and kinah for it. But after 5.6 hit (and not just me alot off friends) thought hey there is actualy a chance to get some decent pve gear also how nice.

I gathered all parts, waited 6/7 for manastones. And the bomb on 13. 9. was here BOOOOMMM
    So all parts gonna stay +0 naked in warehouse TNX FailForge.
  • Hashtag wrote:

Noctis wrote:

im more salty about the apes nerf, how will I enchant my pve gear ? spend 10bil to +15 pve gear? hell nou
    Yea exacly, in pre 5.6 i was like meh i cant get decent pvp gear yet alone pve, from where. Since i woud waste tons of time and kinah for it. But after 5.6 hit (and not just me alot off friends) thought hey there is actualy a chance to get some decent pve gear also how nice.
    I gathered all parts, waited 6/7 for manastones. And the bomb on 13. 9. was here BOOOOMMM
    So all parts gonna stay +0 naked in warehouse TNX FailForge.
    You make it sound like 911. Too bad they were 2 days late :D
  • Fregion wrote:

nodeone wrote:

But from S grade bag in Hell Pass along with Luna mats i received Recovery Serum Bag ... This is not supposed to exist there ...
    So GameForge , are you faking replaced APES with Recovery Serums?
    I just checked the bundles and they have a chance to give both.
    In the original drop list of Premium and Superior Bags from Hell Pass there is no such Bag with Recovery Serums.
    And the amount of serums which this bag is giving is pathetic. 3 Serums ... I am using 100 per day ...
    making the chance of dropping APES to 0,000001 means that it's close to non existence of APES in these bags.
    So GameForge again is failed with their nerfs... If they expect with these actions to make me willing to buy APESes and other stuff from their shop - they are totally wrong. If i have to spend some euros for this game, believe me ... after these actions I WONT GIVE A CENT to GameForge ...
    Till Thursday i gave some euros for GoldPacks , treasures , lunas ... but from this Wednesday, GameForge lost all my money which were dedicated to gaming ... I wont give any cent to racketeers ...
    Yes GameForge became RACKETEERS...
  • actually, I got serum bundles from daily luna even before the nerf..

I'm astonished how they could have felt the need for a nerf, when there was QQ threads about the APES probabilities even before this maintenance.. Do they even read their own forum?

I'm sorry I cannot quote properly, I'm from my phone; but I read a message of a guy who was saying something about how horrible it is to have to sell 5 GPS for getting a single chance of stoning equipment.. I'd just like to point that this kind of reasoning is exactly the one GameForge wants to nurture with his behavior; if people keeps swiping their cards every time GF removes something from the game, we'll end up dying from deprivation xD