[Discussion Thread] Luna after 13th Sept 2017

• Not only the gear we need to enchant, but you also forgot 3 more estimas that has been added and they are 6 now in total. Let's consider average +5, meaning every player will have to spend 30 APES on estimas IF none of them fails :cookieshugo: As for decent +5 gear every daeva needs 35 APES. So, 30+35=65 APES for, every single active player. How come GF managed to assume we need less APES remains a mystery to me.
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

Click wrote:

Thanks @Kelekelio that's all i wanted to know, cuz:

Gameforge is saying, they observed the Luna Drops for a few weeks. They are also saying we put 0 effort and are getting massive APES by AFK'ing Luna, where you have a small chance to get an APES by beeing AFK cuz you need to:
      - get SAAM wave for AFK S Rank
      - be lucky to get APES from the S Rank bundle
      This combined is a low chance to get many APES, as they are trying to argument their balancing measure.

In my opinion the only thing that has happened is:
      People like you, who kept their S and A Rank bags till 5.6 patch and opened them when it hits the live server ruined the "observation" Gameforge did on this whole Luna thing. (don't take this as an offence, you worked for your A and S Rank bundles a long time before the patch without the intention to abuse the system, because, as you said, you didn't know about it yourself, as many others didn't aswell, until 5.6 hits NA server and we got a clear info on the changes).
      What I am saying is that the observation statistics Gameforge has, are false, they monitored the wrong time frame. They should have monitored abit later, like starting after a month of 5.6 hits the server, when all those people, who had a ton of S and A Rank bags have opened them already. AFTER that a monitoring or observation would reveal the true gaining of APES and HUS from both Luna instances over the long term. Now the only thing they have is a few players that got 500 apes in the first weeks by opening their bags (again, no offence, it is not you or the other player's fault) and by that they judge this nerf.

I made a spreadsheet of the past 6 weeks doing Hellpass and Mechanerk on ~20 characters almost every day / week before the nerf, trying to keep it updated for myself so i know where i have HUS and APES and LRS.
      What i can say, i didn't know about this change until ~1 week before patch, and all i got in 6 weeks on 20 characters (MOST OF THEM AFK!):

Ignore supplements column, it includes Atreia Pass and GoK / LoK stuff.

As you can see, i got 3 APES and 5 HUS over 5-6 weeks (i AFK'ed 90% Hellpass, only did on main and 2 alts S Ranks, Mechanerk I tried to do as many active until i got bored)

That's a rough sum up of me, getting almost nothing for beeing AFK in Hellpass - unlike Gameforge is saying "We are getting way too many APES and HUS for beeing AFK)

@Andarys @Galeas @Sita you can forward this.

I still think the balancing measure is not acceptable.
      ps
      Part of my gear

I'm a good player. I play Bard. :alol:
    • Do you remember the stream during 5.6 patch .... There were questions from the community about Luna. Something like "is the rewards are the same as NA?", "Are we gonna have apes and reduction stones ?" etc, etc ...Do you all remember what they said ? Nothing :) They had no idea about the new rewards, which is absurd. The only thing they knew was these 175 mighty supplements from ToC and of course they were removed. If Nic, Mookie, Mecharin and the other bright minds, had any clue about what we are going to have I am sure that this would be nerfed from day 1, without any observations or whatever was the excuse, cuz balancing. Just think about it ....removing 175 mighty supplements is balancing what exactly ? :) Its yet another prove that these people has no idea about the game ....its so sad.

@esset23 The GM during the 5.6 stream was with "returning player" status mate. How do you expect these bots to be removed if the GMs are not logging at all ?
    • Ashandarey wrote:

@esset23 The GM during the 5.6 stream was with "returning player" status mate. How do you expect these bots to be removed if the GMs are not logging at all ?
      It's just sad. I pressed that button over three times providing new evidence including videos etc. All the time i got answers that "some bots are harder to detect, it takes time". Lvl 73 bots... How can they manage game like that :thumbdown:
    • Kasta wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

They had no idea about the new rewards, which is absurd.
      Yeah that was so obvious that the stream was really hard to watch. Most likely they had no idea about the LoK/GoK supplements as well, because they would take care of it with even higher priority than ToC supps.
      tumblr_inline_ojbeetaVUP1s93cil_500.gif
    • Livo wrote:

@everyone UPDATE: We will make protest on OLD ROOKIE server on ELYOS faction. We cannot split into 2 servers and 2 factions if we want to gather most possible amount of players in the same place. If You have any Elyos character max 65lvl on Deyla / Hellion / Antriksha / Loki / Thor / Urtem / Hyperion / Barus, just login and come to start of POETA. If not, just make new character on any of mentioned server on Elyos side and join us SUNDAY at 18:00!
      Part of my gear

I'm a good player. I play Bard. :alol:
    • Click wrote:

Livo wrote:

@everyone UPDATE: We will make protest on OLD ROOKIE server on ELYOS faction. We cannot split into 2 servers and 2 factions if we want to gather most possible amount of players in the same place. If You have any Elyos character max 65lvl on Deyla / Hellion / Antriksha / Loki / Thor / Urtem / Hyperion / Barus, just login and come to start of POETA. If not, just make new character on any of mentioned server on Elyos side and join us SUNDAY at 18:00!

please also make sure to inform people on LFG about it, because not everybody is active on forums and facebook.
    • New

Wait a bit , so a lot of players keep the bags make the 90 stones of 20 chars and now the rest of us we remain with maybe they will make something in future ? I don't care about bots , ok make it only rank s is ok but like this ? Do you thing is good ?