[Discussion Thread] Luna after 13th Sept 2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I googled "gameforge reputation" and first site that pops is some trustpilot site > trustpilot.com/review/de.gameforge.com You can also check the "notify company about this review" button and it will email them for you ^^

Feel free to "review" them after this luna thing. Their score is already 1 star out of 5 though.. maybe we can get them to -3 stars and create a new ranking system lool. I'm searching for other sites as well now. Never underestimate the power of the internet and kek, they literally won an election half a year ago kappa

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]heeyitsme ().

• [NICK]heeyitsme wrote:

I googled "gameforge reputation" and first site that pops is some trustpilot site > trustpilot.com/review/de.gameforge.com You can also check the "notify company about this review" button and it will email them for you ^^

Feel free to "review" them after this luna thing. Their score is already 1 star out of 5 though.. maybe we can get them to -3 stars and create a new ranking system lool. I'm searching for other sites as well now. Never underestimate the power of the internet and kek, they literally won an election half a year ago kappa
    Just "reviewed" them. Everyone who is able to write should do the same.

Please, also consider these popular reviews websites :
    mmos.com/review/aion
    metacritic.com/game/pc/aion
    mmobomb.com/review/aion

Give them hell.

THIS WILL NOT STOP GAMEFORGE.
  • I don't know if anyone suggested this anywhere in this thread because i couldnt be bothered reading all of it.

If people being AFK is an issue, could you just not make a custom fix?
    Hellpass, S rank for completing if under 8minute with the same score requirement, and anything above 8 minutes results in an F rank?
    Same thing with the other instance, anything over 13minutes results in an F rank. Make the box disappear even once that happens. Basically just make the instance only 13m long from the start.

You let hellpass start with the normal time limit, just change rank A,B,C,D with F. Don't let the instance last only 8min, at least like that people still get XP even if they fail.

Then you can revert the changes of the loot, IF AFK was really the issue.
  • Happy wrote:

IF AFK was really the issue.
    Next up they'll remove Spinel abyss gear because "Too many afk people farming it :)", then put it on the store in a 50 rng box that gives you either a random abyss gear piece, 5 spinels or 10 saams.
    That's what i do. I troll and i draw things.
    twinklemeow-antri.tumblr.com/tagged/aion

The post was edited 1 time, last by Twinklemeow ().

• Twinklemeow wrote:

Happy wrote:

IF AFK was really the issue.
    Next up they'll remove Spinel abyss gear because "Too many afk people farming it :)", then put it on the store in a 50 rng box that gives you either a random abyss gear piece, 5 spinels or 10 saams.
    And in few weeks they'll wake up with half of the population of the servers they had at the beginning o 5.6 update...
  • now , because GF sucks in math...

according to some sources, the rooky1 server yesterday during the protest was 36% loaded. that is the usual amount of load on most of the servers in peak hours. so basically, if all of us who have been there decide to quit the game, would mean that all existing servers will drop in population quite a lot. to the point where any server would be practically unplayable. that's not a threat. it's just very possible outcome.

the only big question left for me, is if GF will keep treating us as a bunch of senile people, or they will for once come and discuss things with us as they should have been doing it from the start.
    Living is easy.. with eyes closed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fade ().

• Personally i do not trust to these sources. It's easy to manipulate the output of these stats. I trust of what i see. I was in Rookie 1. I saw how many frustrated people we had there ... For sure if GF do not make any move to change the situation the population will decrease dramatically. All returned users which came because of 5.6 patch will leave. The game now is not worth to be played at all.
    If nothing is going to be changed ... in 1 month i will come back here and write with the biggest font i can - I TOLD YOU ! :D :D :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by nodeone ().

• Fade wrote:

now , because GF sucks in math...

according to some sources, the rooky1 server yesterday during the protest was 36% loaded. that is the usual amount of load on most of the servers in peak hours. so basically, if all of us who have been there decide to quit the game, would mean that all existing servers will drop in population quite a lot. to the point where any server would be practically unplayable. that's not a threat. it's just very possible outcome.

the only big question left for me, is if GF will keep treating us as a bunch of senile people, or they will for once come and discuss things with us as they should have been doing it from the start.
    on aioninfo there were 46% of the server filled (server is 100% = 5500 max).... that server has levelling people all around and is always around 18% filled there... so there were max 1500 people there and quite a few were dualboxing.... i checked there and it didn't feel like 1500 people but maybe all chars weren't loading properly...0 lag.. I would say the actual amount of people there was below 1000 //not including dual box accounts//... considering how on normal server I didn't see any effect... SWB alliance, right in the middle of that protest was filled quick, legion was active, friend list was same amount... Considering it was ELYOS + ASMO + ALL servers, the turnout was limited... BUT it was the first time I ever saw that ingame in my 5 years... so I hope that we get more apes back :) and some manastones... idc about the serums.
    Divine
  • i'm not sure how much of the "usually leveling on the rooky server" people actually kept leveling with this lfg. i believe most of them joined , if not for a good reason - at least because of curiosity. there were also people that joined protesting with one account and kept playing with another account. so it is quite hard calculating stuff. also, when i talk about peak hours load on servers, this also includes dualboxers and tons of afk accounts (for sieges, panda battlefield and such).

i believe my estimations to be valid.
    Living is easy.. with eyes closed.
  • Sebivine wrote:

on aioninfo there were 46% of the server filled (server is 100% = 5500 max).... that server has levelling people all around and is always around 18% filled there... so there were max 1500 people there and quite a few were dualboxing.... i checked there and it didn't feel like 1500 people but maybe all chars weren't loading properly...0 lag.. I would say the actual amount of people there was below 1000 //not including dual box accounts//... considering how on normal server I didn't see any effect... SWB alliance, right in the middle of that protest was filled quick, legion was active, friend list was same amount... Considering it was ELYOS + ASMO + ALL servers, the turnout was limited... BUT it was the first time I ever saw that ingame in my 5 years... so I hope that we get more apes back and some manastones... idc about the serums.

It was 46% and many people were auto dc after trying to join channel 1. I am not certain but I think there is something related to that. Next time when we reach the "channel limit" if there is any, rest of the people should join channel 2, then 3 ...etc. Then we'll be more than 46%. I logged in 15-20 minutes before the start, there were a lot of people and the population according to aioninfo was 18ish% at that time. The 0 lag thing is because we didnt do anything, we were just walking in circle following Bisu (the lad made a new world record for a character followed by so many in any game :alol: ). Comparing this with, lets say a siege, is wrong cuz on siege you have people fighting - skills, flying, different map, balaurs... you name it. Just walking is not going to overload anything.

I really hope GF will take a note about what happened last night. It was amazing to see the community united!

@Galeas @Andarys @anemsalok @[GF] Mecharin @[GF] Mookie @Fregion @Cyan @Gameforge @TheMiddleFinger

Good morning! How was your weekend ? Ready to do an actual work today ?
  • Ashandarey wrote:

It was 46% and many people were auto dc after trying to join channel 1
    I can confirm, that at the beginning of the protest I was disconnected from the game 4x and it was lagging badly. My friends had similar experience. Also I believe that for some time the Helion server was down, so in my book it was a very successful event organized by the community.
  • we all forgot about the server auto 'balance' (new censored word :p )

a lot of people where redirected to the other channels and if all available slots are busy it just disconnects you

clearly this game like his players don't like been 'balanced'
  • Keya wrote:

I'm sry to say but I don't think they give a F******

||
    I dont think anyone realised but they did not infact elaborate which kind of Balance they are talking about.

As we all know, Balance is a word with many meanings, and the most common meanings of the word are to make sure things work together in a way that nothing collides and the other is simply Balance of Currency, in their bank accounts, we do not know, but I think the answer is obvious :>