[PvPvE Event] Go Hunt, Daeva! 13.9.-4.10.2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mhm.. Twice as grindy. Okay, fair enough, bet the rewards are gon' be sweet! Oh.. They are even worse than the previous Go Hunt event.. I see.

"Do you like this event?"

Oh, yeah. I also like to live my life as a chinese boy in a sweatshop, and be happy to survive until my 12th birthday.

Real talk, though. This is borderline retarded. And on top of nerfing luna to oblivion :)

Honest question; who the f is making decisions, and how the f do they come to be?

Can we talk about this? Please?? Someone?? Hello?!
    • [Emergency Command] Esterra Defence
      [Emergency Command] Segla's Request
      [Emergency Command] Rojan's Request
      [Emergency Command] Lazka's Request
      [Emergency Command] Billaran's Request
      [Emergency Command] Bokai's Request
      [Emergency Command] Monroze's Request
      [Emergency Command] Desnel's Request
      [Emergency Command] Dupor's Request
      [Emergency Command] Laros' Request

non of these quests (abyss 2 kills per garrison) count.
      did today plently of them and handed them in and im still on 20 points from 1 lok run (that i did AFTER the pvp ones)
    • Kadex wrote:

[Emergency Command] Esterra Defence

did today plently of them and handed them in and im still on 20 points from 1 lok run (that i did AFTER the pvp ones)
      Looking into it

Cardinal Richelieu wrote:

If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him.
    • Well hard to make it , and think like this I work a lot I have 2 hours every day and the Sunday all the day so how in the hell to make so much points ? How ? To pay ? And if I want to pay I don't have time to play so much to make it , who think this event ? Who calculate it ? You don't care when the players tell something ? Ok don't give weapons for free or sets but spinel , holy upgrade serums and apes you can like the last time ;) you want money is ok but if you want to much you will lose again . You just appropriated the players to you now again distance
    • Fregion wrote:

Kadex wrote:

Looking into it

[Spy/Daily] Renewed Attack on Nosra
      [Spy/Daily] Repeated Attack on Nosra
      Vague Memories

done more than 12h ago, no update. still on 20 points....

edit: additionally i did
      [Instanced Zone/Group] An Unpredictable Battle
      [Instanced Zone/Group] Battle on the Balaur Marching Route

no update/count.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kadex ().

• My opinion 8000P in 21 days... no way! I bet there will be 0 players with 8000+ points at end of event. Even if u play 8 - 10 hours / day 21 days i dont think you will make 8000P.
      And sure... probably you will see the final result after like 2 months from now on, because of the forever delay.
      GOOD LUCK! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    • Neutru wrote:

My opinion 8000P in 21 days... no way! I bet there will be 0 players with 8000+ points at end of event. Even if u play 8 - 10 hours / day 21 days i dont think you will make 8000P.
      And sure... probably you will see the final result after like 2 months from now on, because of the forever delay.
      GOOD LUCK! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
      Is called reset scrolls. Top up your Aion coins now, nyerk.
    • Kadex wrote:

Fregion wrote:

Kadex wrote:

Looking into it
      [Spy/Daily] Renewed Attack on Nosra
      Vague Memories

done more than 12h ago, no update. still on 20 points....

edit: additionally i did
      [Instanced Zone/Group] An Unpredictable Battle
      [Instanced Zone/Group] Battle on the Balaur Marching Route

no update/count.
      Did:
      - Adma x2 ([Instance/Group] Repeat Task: Adma Ruins)
      - (x2 Purple quest aswell) ([Instance/Group] Repeat Task: Adma Ruins)
      - Arkhal x3 ([Instance/Group] Arkhal)
      - (x3 Purple quest aswell) ([Instance/Group] Repeat Task: Arkhal's Hidden Space)
      - Kroban ([Instanced Zone/Group] Artefact Guardian Kroban)
      - (x3 Purple quest aswell) ([Instance/Group] Repeat Task: Kroban Base)
      PvP Esterra/ Nosra quests (5 in total)
      [Spy/Daily] Renewed Attack on Nosra .
      (didn't found the other 3 quests from esterra/nosra)

I'm not even on the ranklist.

Some GM can check what is happen?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Buburuza ().

• there you go

Galeas wrote:

Greetings Daveas,

We are currently experiencing some issues with the processing of our log files. Due to that, some of our systems are currently delayed and certain processes take longer than usual. This delay varies amongst servers and some servers are not affected at all. Among the systems affected are the delivery of Veteran Rewards, the Hero Trials and also the rewards and ranking for the currently running PvP/PvE Event.

We have already implemented measures to fix these issues and the system is now catching up again, so the delays will start to improve soon.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Galeas and the AION Team.
      For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?
    • Stallari wrote:

Neutru wrote:

My opinion 8000P in 21 days... no way! I bet there will be 0 players with 8000+ points at end of event. Even if u play 8 - 10 hours / day 21 days i dont think you will make 8000P.
      Reset scrolls for arena?? that mean 800 runs let's see...
      The most optimistic scenario:800runs x 10minutes = 8000 minutes; (but sure u have to go like 1000+ runs)8000min : 60 = 133 hours;133h : 21 days = 6.3 hours/ day.
    • Neutru wrote:

Stallari wrote:

Neutru wrote:

Reset scrolls for arena?? that mean 800 runs let's see...The most optimistic scenario:800runs x 10minutes = 8000 minutes; (but sure u have to go like 1000+ runs)8000min : 60 = 133 hours;133h : 21 days = 6.3 hours/ day.
      Hello, we are Empire of Death, nice to meet you.
    • Neutru wrote:

Stallari wrote:

Neutru wrote:

Reset scrolls for arena?? that mean 800 runs let's see...The most optimistic scenario:800runs x 10minutes = 8000 minutes; (but sure u have to go like 1000+ runs)8000min : 60 = 133 hours;133h : 21 days = 6.3 hours/ day.
      So our governor has a chance .... :)