[PvPvE Event] Go Hunt, Daeva! 13.9.-4.10.2017

• Sita wrote:

there you go

Galeas wrote:

Greetings Daveas,

We are currently experiencing some issues with the processing of our log files. Due to that, some of our systems are currently delayed and certain processes take longer than usual. This delay varies amongst servers and some servers are not affected at all. Among the systems affected are the delivery of Veteran Rewards, the Hero Trials and also the rewards and ranking for the currently running PvP/PvE Event.

We have already implemented measures to fix these issues and the system is now catching up again, so the delays will start to improve soon.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Galeas and the AION Team.

24h delay? xD
      i mean im patient but this ...
    • Click wrote:

I wonder if we get even half the class and faction points that we collected last time.
      Can't wait for the statistic, which won't lie about if we liked the event or not (compared to last time).
      Probs no, none is bothered with this event in my legion. And LFG seems dead as well. Nothing new.

This week has been biggest disappointment in ages. Nerf Luna, give us failed p2w event, and give us horrible f2p/p2w event. Idk wth is happening. I guess they want to kill the game before it hits 5.8.
      :S
    • Neutru wrote:

GO HUNT, DAEVA!

• Event period: 4/5 to 18/5/2016
      • Event period: 14/12 to 28/12/2016
      • Event duration: 21/6 to 5/7/2017
      • Running: 13/9 till 4/10/2017
      Can i ask why so soon :?:
      wonder what you are trying to show? that nobody complained when the event was 14 days or when it even was over christmas and still in the old style (kill-count system) and ppl had to nerd everyday?
    • Kadex wrote:

Neutru wrote:

GO HUNT, DAEVA!

• Event period: 4/5 to 18/5/2016
      • Event period: 14/12 to 28/12/2016
      • Event duration: 21/6 to 5/7/2017
      • Running: 13/9 till 4/10/2017
      Can i ask why so soon :?:
      wonder what you are trying to show? that nobody complained when the event was 14 days or when it even was over christmas and still in the old style (kill-count system) and ppl had to nerd everyday?
      Relax your mind and you will see, is just a simple question about the schedule... 8|
    • New

so im at 1.882 points since wednesday, mostly with daily activitys + abyss garrisons (havent touched a single one today yet).
      havent done any pve but garden 4x and some rifts, still didnt do any of my arenas either.
      still not sure if i like or dislike the event.
      on the new server im happy about any of the rewards, especially when i can reach them with things i do anyway.
      if i was still playing more active on antri, i probably wouldnt bother cause the rewards wouldnt be worth it for me.