Multiple accounts abuse not punished by Gameforge

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Jamie wrote:

      What about is not the GameForge busines how many accouts you can do luna because that is what Korea create? Where is allow to GameForge to change what the original create? Korea in making things to balance the Game and GameForge change it for they own interest making the game totally unbalanced.
      I agree. GF should remove luna. return kumuki to it's original event form. remove apes/serums from drops. stop this stupid xp event. no one wants that.
      We want the Aion that NCsoft designed!
    • Kelekelio wrote:

      Jamie wrote:

      What about is not the GameForge busines how many accouts you can do luna because that is what Korea create? Where is allow to GameForge to change what the original create? Korea in making things to balance the Game and GameForge change it for they own interest making the game totally unbalanced.
      I agree. GF should remove luna. return kumuki to it's original event form. remove apes/serums from drops. stop this stupid xp event. no one wants that.We want the Aion that NCsoft designed!
      No! we keep all good parts and revert all the bad parts

      because...

      reasons...

      ONTOPIC, it was already said that multiple accounts is allowed as long as u dont kill urself from other faction
      Divine
    • Kelekelio wrote:

      Jamie wrote:

      What about is not the GameForge busines how many accouts you can do luna because that is what Korea create? Where is allow to GameForge to change what the original create? Korea in making things to balance the Game and GameForge change it for they own interest making the game totally unbalanced.
      I agree. GF should remove luna. return kumuki to it's original event form. remove apes/serums from drops. stop this stupid xp event. no one wants that.We want the Aion that NCsoft designed!
      But Aion was designed with Luna in mind. I'd take original Aion design over this p2w current state anyday, if they remove all p2w aspects of this game and make it only a monthly fee but it takes 1 year to get to 75, I am down.
    • OMG how did this all get so messed up and crazy?

      In my opinion.. there is nothing wrong with making alts. They can be useful for storing things, they can be useful to go do quests with when higher levels are getting murdered by the opposite faction, for something different to do.

      I have used alts into luna (logging into one character at a time) to help get things that because of my playstyle I do not get anywhere else in game, but never AFK, always actively playing, .... it is a marathon.

      Sieges or any other activity, no I would never put in an alt to be AFK. The way I see it, the aim of the siege is to win, if I am sitting doing nothing I am taking up a space of someone that can help win whatever they are going for. Many of the problems here are caused by player behaviour and leaders are in a better place to stop this than gameforge, if they know beyond a shadow of a doubt that someone is AFK taking up a space that could be replaced by an active player they can kick them out.

      The real question is, why do people feel the need to do this? lack of resources? wanting to obtain things faster than normal playing of game is designed to do? Getting things to help make items to sell? Greed? Levelling too fast and not able to gather these items along the way? these are just some of the questions I ask.
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

      But Aion was designed with Luna in mind. I'd take original Aion design over this p2w current state anyday, if they remove all p2w aspects of this game and make it only a monthly fee but it takes 1 year to get to 75, I am down.
      where do you get that idea from if KR doesnt even have Luna?

      Sebivine wrote:

      ...ONTOPIC, it was already said that multiple accounts is allowed as long as u dont kill urself from other faction
      they should have properly executed that one years ago though
    • You do realise they would be nuking their own income, right? I buy Gold Packs (with kinah, but still someone bought them from shop) for over 10 accounts a month. I am not the only one. Banning us would mean an enormous drop of monthly gold pack sales (and yes I do use Gold Packs monthly and not up to 80VR in one go for this sole reason, I do not need serums/APES anyway).
    • Evita wrote:

      [NICK]n00b wrote:

      But Aion was designed with Luna in mind. I'd take original Aion design over this p2w current state anyday, if they remove all p2w aspects of this game and make it only a monthly fee but it takes 1 year to get to 75, I am down.
      where do you get that idea from if KR doesnt even have Luna?
      All other regions have, and it wasnt touch there
    • Kelekelio wrote:

      AION Free-To-Play – Additional Game Rules

      Multi-Accounts
      You are more than welcome to use more than one account at a time, however this must obey the rules of the ToS. This means you are not allowed to AP trade using these to accounts or use an alt account to insult a player of the opposite faction.
      Everything was said here. Those are the rules that apply. Then again, it is not tolerated anymore if multi account is used to break the rules.
    • Galeas wrote:

      Kelekelio wrote:

      AION Free-To-Play – Additional Game Rules

      Multi-Accounts
      You are more than welcome to use more than one account at a time, however this must obey the rules of the ToS. This means you are not allowed to AP trade using these to accounts or use an alt account to insult a player of the opposite faction.
      Everything was said here. Those are the rules that apply. Then again, it is not tolerated anymore if multi account is used to break the rules.
      So what are the rules? Seeing how support seems to just makes sh*t up if it isn't mentioned in the rules, I'd like clarification that ANYTHING BUT what is described (AP trade & insult) is allowed. Not this dumb policy of "we tolerate it but we can just use it as an excuse to ban you when we see fit, even though there is no set rule for it." I am quite sick of that mindset.
    • Evita wrote:

      [NICK]n00b wrote:

      But Aion was designed with Luna in mind. I'd take original Aion design over this p2w current state anyday, if they remove all p2w aspects of this game and make it only a monthly fee but it takes 1 year to get to 75, I am down.
      where do you get that idea from if KR doesnt even have Luna?

      Sebivine wrote:

      ...ONTOPIC, it was already said that multiple accounts is allowed as long as u dont kill urself from other faction
      they should have properly executed that one years ago though
      It was still designed by them.. Or you think Gameforge developed Luna?
    • As I mentioned multiaccount is tolerated as long as it is not used to break the rules. Of course, all the rules apply to each individual account. if you specifically use multi account to break the rule or get away with: insults, scam etc... Then yes there is a risk that all accounts that you have will be punished for it. But that is something you can also discuss with support.
    • [NICK]heeyitsme wrote:

      It was still designed by them.. Or you think Gameforge developed Luna?
      ofc not - rather NC West or Russia as they had it first

      Galeas wrote:

      As I mentioned multiaccount is tolerated as long as it is not used to break the rules. Of course, all the rules apply to each individual account. if you specifically use multi account to break the rule or get away with: insults, scam etc... Then yes there is a risk that all accounts that you have will be punished for it. But that is something you can also discuss with support.
      can you elaborate that pls? besides kill trading with oneself? How about I level 2 of my lowbie accounts via mentoring with my main account? is that against the rules?