New Servers - opinion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Servers - opinion

Hi there,
      So I ve been thinking lately about changing my current server to a new one. Can someone who plays on new servers tell me how does the situation look like? Is it good there for new players? Whats the gold pack cost etc.
      Thank you :P
    • Miren - deserted
      Fregion - deserted
      Padmarashka - deserted
      Grendal - P2W warriors on both sides(6x more asmos).
      Either stay whether you are, or just quit game. Better this way, imo.
      Why?
      You can't get gear in less than 8-9 months of playing(by that time gear will be outdated, hence 5.8 is incoming in 8-9 months).
      You can't enchant gear(hello, Luna Hell Pass nerf)
      You can't socket it with decent manastones(Hello, once again, Luna Mechanerk nerf)
      You can't fight with opponents using stick while they have a rifle, apply simple logic here.
      - Just because you’re trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot.
    • Last time I checked Grendal gold pack they were at 50 million. Around 2 weeks ago. It's worth using your limit kinah on Grendal, selling stuff to buy cheap gold packs. One run in LoK provides you with mighty supplements worth 60m in NPC.
      "The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."
      - cue Big Nerf in 5.6
    • Ashurrr wrote:

Kelberas wrote:

Why?
      You can't get gear in less than 8-9 months of playing(by that time gear will be outdated, hence 5.8 is incoming in 8-9 months).
      In 5.8 you will be able to bless current pvp gear into new one.
      And you need previous AP gear + new items, that will be not accessible right off the bat if you're not playing since, well 4.0 for example, so you could make some kinah and how have AP.
      Blessing and gearing is two different things.
      Even then, you still need apes to make that gear +15.
      Come on, you know what i really mean about "outdated gear".
      - Just because you’re trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot.
    • Kelberas wrote:

Ashurrr wrote:

Kelberas wrote:

Why?
      In 5.8 you will be able to bless current pvp gear into new one.
      And you need previous AP gear + new items, that will be not accessible right off the bat if you're not playing since, well 4.0 for example, so you could make some kinah and how have AP.Blessing and gearing is two different things.
      Even then, you still need apes to make that gear +15.
      Come on, you know what i really mean about "outdated gear".
      Once 5.8 comes, I can see that the gear diffrence keeps increasing as in people who have new gear vs new players is total joke :D for new player to get that gear wil take forever, 99% of new players would quit before that.
    • Partially agree with judai, but cant rly say how the future will unfold exactly.
      I started on Grendal aproximately 16 or 17 days ago and i already have a char with 3 apo acc+5 gold feather 2 abyss pieces 75(almost 3rd)(PS i am not asmo). We as old players do have big advantage. New players however have rly nice opportunities here and there its just they're not well informed to use them on time in most cases. But in the end its only natural people that have been around a lot longer to have a lot more benefits.Its like that in real life as well - u cant expect a guy that just started working a certain job to recieve the the exact same salary as a senior worker
      It all comes down to the mentality of the older players on how willing they are to help out the new ones to learn how to use the game to their advantage.
    • Desperation wrote:

today on glory arena me, sm Esqui and cler Zoublare spent 1+ min to kill guy in earth form. What gonna be in 1v1 vs such form? You wont kill it, at least by my good geared char, i did 100 dmg while he was under defence buff.
      And yet some players that have faster pressing buttons that make fast skills can 100-0 an earth form in strike resist in 40s
    • ye if u are afk and i was refering to killing it under 1m 1v1 regarding your "what gonna be 1vs1 such form"
      tested out fight vs all 4 forms and vs my sm only the fire makes smt, the other 3 are a bit useless , that guy was vastly outgearing u(or at least this sm and cler) for sure

The post was edited 3 times, last by t0re ().