Group Golden Crucible

• PvP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Its been over 3 months since this and other threads have been posted asking to do something to revive Golden Crucible

Season still not working and nothing was done about this specific instance (even though people provided plenty of good suggestions), at least people tried before, now I doubt anyone even applies for it

Wait wait I'm wrong, something was done: implemented new elite VR, gameforge making more money off goldpacks, everything going according to the plan

EXCELLENT 8) .
    • this is what i dont understand about this community.
      on one hand you have people that wont stop asking about new pvp opportunities.
      on the other, people wont participate in existing pvp activities unless they are sprayed with rewards (that would force them do to participate)
    • Because that is only fair that pvp instances should be as rewarding as pve ones?
      And at the same time, no one wanna spend 1h waiting to go group golden, the community is too small for an instance that requires so many players

The post was edited 2 times, last by Aura ().

• Aura wrote:

Because that is only fair that pvp instances should be as rewarding as pve ones?
      And at the same time, no one wanna spend 1h waiting to go group golden, the community is too small for an instance that requires so many players
      no one wants to sit inside an instance for an hour either but thats the reality of the gold arenas.
      RT is not especially rewarding but a lot of people do it because it takes 10-15min.
    • Kelekelio wrote:

this is what i dont understand about this community.
      on the other, people wont participate in existing pvp activities unless they are sprayed with rewards (that would force them do to participate)
      People that won't stop asking about new pvp opportunities are the ones that were still applying for golden 6v6 when the season was working even though queue was taking 1h+, because they just like group pvp, because they have a competitive group and they participate regardless of the rewards.

People that want more rewards are the ones that don't really care about group pvp, mostly going with friends / lfg and they definitely won't waste so much time for something unrewarding.

There are also people that are both or something inbetween, and you need both of them to have a successful instance

Don't give me the nyerk "premades will go and eat random groups" - if there were enough people applying you'd have 1-2 strong premades tops for Crucible and if rewards were better, it would be worth going to get 2nd, 3rd place and so on
    • Mika wrote:

Kelekelio wrote:

this is what i dont understand about this community.
      People that won't stop asking about new pvp opportunities are the ones that were still applying for golden 6v6 when the season was working even though queue was taking 1h+, because they just like group pvp, because they have a competitive group and they participate regardless of the rewards.
      People that want more rewards are the ones that don't really care about group pvp, mostly going with friends / lfg and they definitely won't waste so much time for something unrewarding.

There are also people that are both or something inbetween, and you need both of them to have a successful instance

Don't give me the nyerk "premades will go and eat random groups" - if there were enough people applying you'd have 1-2 strong premades tops for Crucible and if rewards were better, it would be worth going to get 2nd, 3rd place and so on
      its simple
      the main issue why many ppl/groups dont apply are the unrewarding "single daily activitys" ingame which totally erase the fun and dont allow to gear up. you cant have fun without having at least some kind of basic gear which is imo min. +10-15 75ap weap/gear, min. +5 75 ap accessories and +8 manastones.
      supply of helpful items is terrible, dying server dont help in that matter.
      ppl go farm tower, lok, gok and luna weekly rather than having fun in gold arena. how can u have fun when u work on organizing ur grp, finally get an entry just to realize that u get rekt in round one or two and find out u have wasted 30+ mins of 6 ppl for 2kk kinah each. nobody wants to be the canonfodder for geared ppl. ure right, if there were more ppl there would be more instances and the chances that the strong groups are split in those is higher then as well. but the online numbers are horrible, now subtract the ppl that are not interested in pvp, the alts and low lvls. there is not many left.
      in short words: to many nerfs and multi accounting coupled with $$$ only features destroyed the fun of pvp for many.
    • Future Will Come wrote:

@Galeas , Group Golden Crucible is dead, do you have any plans to revive it? Update 5.8 will make it even worse.
      So far I see two options:
      1) Change format to 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 and add evolution items to reward.
      2) Keep 6v6 and greatly increase reward: add evolution items, apes and serums.
      That is something that is being discussed in the team. I have seen here on the forum that players were complaining that there are not enough people participating. I suggested already to increase the rewards as it was suggested by a few of you. Maybe also reducing the time frame for the opening would help having a little bit more active people in the same time for it. As far as 3V3 is concerned, if I remember well it was mostly criticized in the last discussion about it on the forum.