Kinah Sell Limits

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kinah Sell Limits

Quick question...
      So we’re limited to how much money we get from selling items to general merchants etc.
      Why isn’t this drastically increased for players with gold pack or removed as we now have no gold farmers?
      It’s insane that it’s such a low limit the only way I can make kinah is by selling items!
    • Leemorgan wrote:

Gear from instances doesn’t sell anymore and if it does it’s like 1-3kk I sell my supps but I got to 100kk and that’s it!
      Weird, Holy Apollon Weapon, Tops and Wings still sell for a reasonable amount (100-200kk) - and you can even do double loot runs, means, 2 weapon and 2 tops from Piton.
      Also it's doable with lfg nowadays, the boss got nerfed so hard, it's almost faster to finish than the Fallen Water Jotun boss.
      I think people are just scared to try it out cuz it was really hard before 5.6 - should give it a shot, it's not, trust me.
    • Click wrote:

Weird, Holy Apollon Weapon, Tops and Wings still sell for a reasonable amount (100-200kk) - and you can even do double loot runs, means, 2 weapon and 2 tops from Piton.
      Earrings and necklaces are quite expensive as well. Kroban accessories sometimes can be sold quiet nicely
    • Non-GP users: 11.8kk kinah per week.
      GP users: 113.610.000 kinah per week.
      Iunno about you, but i think x6 times for GP is quite different, no?
      Making kinah is one thing, weekly sale limit - is other.
      - Just because you’re trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot.
    • Kelberas wrote:

Non-GP users: 11.8kk kinah per week.
      GameForge's logic: Why we should give the starter accounts the possibility to make Kinah? they will then buy GP in broker. That's unacceptable... Force them buy GP on shop ... "
      That's all... expect after few weeks x10 times ... 1,13kk for starters ...
      Same as APESes , Manastones ... difference is that these affect all players ;)
    • nodeone wrote:

Kelberas wrote:

GameForge's logic: Why we should give the starter accounts the possibility to make Kinah? they will then buy GP in broker. That's unacceptable... Force them buy GP on shop ... "That's all... expect after few weeks x10 times ... 1,13kk for starters ...
      Assuming a GP is 100kk, it would take 9 weeks for a starter, IF kinah would only be obtained from general merchant sales. That is however not the case.
    • nodeone wrote:

Kelberas wrote:

GameForge's logic: Why we should give the starter accounts the possibility to make Kinah? they will then buy GP in broker. That's unacceptable... Force them buy GP on shop ... "That's all... expect after few weeks x10 times ... 1,13kk for starters ...
      Mate.
      In my life i wasted only 10 euros on game. For first ever goldpack.
      Ever since i had more than enough opportunities to gain kinah for GP and rest.
      You seems to misunderstand part where:"Here's some free stuff - enjoy". and "Welcome to korean mmorpg grinder" mix up.
      Farming kinah is one thing. Making kinah through broker - is another.
      And it's all up to you how you spend your money and what do you buy.
      This kihan-limit policy was made to fight bots. If it wasnt in place - we we're in same spot as NA where prices are high as f, :nothingtoseehere: All thanks to bots.
      :nothingtoseehere: . And this is reason why GF made a limit on weekly sale.
      If you don't do enough stuff in-game to earn yourself a GP in 1 week of playing - i just feel sorry for you.
      Git gud in money management, or just leave to casual mmorpgs that don't require you use brains, when u spend in-game currency.
      Not to mention if u just get Brilliant beginner pack, that is basically GP+ lots of free stuff to it, for a joke price. When i started playing it costed 1900 AC. Think again, how it's rather easy to get in flow with the game, asap u get a GP.

Censored by Senpai
      - Don't mention rwt please.
      - Just because you’re trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot.
    • That is the case ... a starter without starter limit could buy 1 GP only for 2 LoK entry. Sell 800 supplements and voila ... now a starter needs 9 weeks to sell stuff for 1 GP ... then it's easy ;)
    • Kelberas wrote:

Mate.In my life i wasted only 10 euros on game. For first ever goldpack.
      Ever since i had more than enough opportunities to gain kinah for GP and rest.
      You seems to misunderstand part where:"Here's some free stuff - enjoy". and "Welcome to korean mmorpg grinder" mix up.
      Farming kinah is one thing. Making kinah through broker - is another.
      And it's all up to you how you spend your money and what do you buy.
      This kihan-limit policy was made to fight bots. If it wasnt in place - we we're in same spot as NA where prices are high as f, :nothingtoseehere: . All thanks to bots.
      :nothingtoseehere: . And this is reason why GF made a limit on weekly sale.
      If you don't do enough stuff in-game to earn yourself a GP in 1 week of playing - i just feel sorry for you.
      Git gud in money management, or just leave to casual mmorpgs that don't require you use brains, when u spend in-game currency.
      When do you will start read carefully others posts?
      My comment was only about starter account limits ... starters can not use the broker ... so? 9 weeks for single GP ?
      then is easy if you have brain ...
      And stop offending ... i can bet that my account is older than yours and i never met the starter account problems ... for sure

Quote censored by Senpai
    • nodeone wrote:

That is the case ... a starter without starter limit could buy 1 GP only for 2 LoK entry. Sell 800 supplements and voila ... now a starter needs 9 weeks to sell stuff for 1 GP ... then it's easy ;)
      Hello? Afaik, limit was there since, 2.0, what's the problem?
    • nodeone wrote:

When do you will start read carefully others posts? My comment was only about starter account limits ... starters can not use the broker ... so? 9 weeks for single GP ?
      then is easy if you have brain ...
      And stop offending ... i can bet that my account is older than yours and i never met the starter account problems ... for sure
      You can buy GP on broker WITHOUT having GP.
      And you forget fact that amount of people that play w\o GP is less than amount of bots across all servers.
      I understand this, since hurting minority to prevent majority from doing weird money transactions is best solution.
    • I created a new account last week, and after finishing the registration progress I got sent 2 emails with a voucher in each mail for:

7 day mount
      7 day gold pack that lifts all restrictions

Is that standard now for new accounts? If yes, then the whole "starters are forced to buy a gold pack in aion shop to proceed" is outdated.

They can simply level up to 66, and activate the free GP to then earn enough Kinah for buying a 30day GP.

Good move from Gameforge if that's standard now.
    • Kelberas wrote:

nodeone wrote:

That is the case ... a starter without starter limit could buy 1 GP only for 2 LoK entry. Sell 800 supplements and voila ... now a starter needs 9 weeks to sell stuff for 1 GP ... then it's easy ;)
      Hello? Afaik, limit was there since, 2.0, what's the problem?
      you still do not get the point, right?
      If the reason is fighting gold farmers , why there is difference between veteran and starter accounts. that's the question ... that the people above are asking ... it is discriminating and i wrote that in my opinion that is the way that GameForge is forcing startes to buy GP ... atleast one GP ... COMPRENDE?