Templar lvl 48 Barricade of Steel Leveling Spot

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Faydee wrote:

Anyway its stupid that we have skill but we can't use it that way what we want xD Aion mindblow.
      Actually, it is understandable that they would forbid such behaviour. What are you doing, othern than being a bot, if you just stand in the same spot for most of the day, killing mobs without you actually having to press a single button?
      However, this does not mean that I actively encourage them to ban players for this seemingly minor offense. There are more pressing matters regarding bots at hand and they should start banning some real bots first. But, as we all know our dear publisher this would take too much work, so they are probably gonna do nothing about both AFKing Templars and real bots.
    • I'll give a proper answer:

With the launch of 5.0 there were specific spots in Nosra and Esterra with loads of mini mobs groups. Beeing a Templar you could place your character with Barricade of steel skill activated into those mobs groups and could basically 24/7 kill them without doing anything but reflecting damage on them.
      This way several people endlessly farmed EXP and especially drops from the mobs without any effort, which was an advantage over other players.
      In a mini patch they nerfed the drops from those mobs so people doing that got exp only and more drops.
      Gameforge then rolled out an more or less official rule, that it's tolerated to kill the mobs with Barricade of steel, as long as you are at the PC and can interfere with the game. Meaning: if someone reported you and a GM checked you, you had 2 options:
      - you were afk and didn't reply or were obviously afk -> few days ban
      - you were not afk and watching this boring gameplay -> nothing happened to you

I know this sounds kinda stupid, but that's how it got and is handled still.

Hope it helps.
    • WTB location. Gonna make an army of templars.
      Also, places like calydons would work aswell I guess, apart from the fact they deal too much damage to AFK, but there is an easy solution for that.
      If I find some time in the weekend I will try a few things.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Stallari ().

• at level 10 you get Scion gear and weapon that has lvl50 stats. At 55 you get mythical elite scion gear.
      That alone is enough to bum rush level to 66.
      I tried on a weekend and made my assassin from 1-66 in 1 day xD of course you need some experience which quests to do etc but it was kinda fun with that OP gear.
    • Click wrote:

at level 10 you get Scion gear and weapon that has lvl50 stats. At 55 you get mythical elite scion gear.
      I tried on a weekend and made my assassin from 1-66 in 1 day xD of course you need some experience which quests to do etc but it was kinda fun with that OP gear.
      I just have 12 accounts and put them afk in Hell Pass to lvl them. 1-10 I do by running 6+ clients and nuking some mobs on a ranged char while it's being followed by a horde of alts.
    • Click wrote:

at level 10 you get Scion gear and weapon that has lvl50 stats. At 55 you get mythical elite scion gear.
      Please...everyone know how to lvl up. I mean campain quest and ("dark blue") luna and kumuki when it's active. But it's boring. No one doing low lvl Instance this days etc. game fail should give a boost to lvl 66.
    • Faydee wrote:

Click wrote:

No one doing low lvl Instance this days etc. game fail should give a boost to lvl 66.
      Regarding the instances, people do low lvl instances in the rookie server every day. With the 10 lvl scion gear you can solo NTC so no problem with that. There's almost always a group for fire temple as well.
      "The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."
      - cue Big Nerf in 5.6