End-game weapon[pvp]

• Stats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• End-game weapon[pvp]

Obvious question, but still i need opinions.
      I have AP spellbook, and another one in a box.
      Looking forward 5.8 (and upcoming 80 AP gear), how good\bad it would be to get double AP weapon?
      I don't care about 1v1 sorc duels where atk speed means win or lose, overall use and difference between two, mainly in group pvp, since world pvp is a joke.
      I plan to get hands on Bygone + ap too, but what i should go first in pvp?
      - Just because you’re trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kelberas ().

• Double 75ap gives you the most pvp attack after Roaring Antriksha + AP. I don't have the stats of 80 AP in mind but considering you can just upgrade the 75 AP later to 80 AP without losing manastones but only 5 enchants and minor stuff, why not go for it now? If there's a AP harp with cast speed I'd go for it 100%, sticking to Roaring Antriksha tho cuz yeah nyerk.
    • Doesnt double augment gives 22% pvp atk, while Antri gives 16.7+4.4 from augment = 21.1 in terms of pvp attack?
      Or you mean overall superiority in terms of other stats?
      upd. stats of 80 ap.
      as.pngasd.png
      - Just because you’re trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot.