Is our server dying ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is our server dying ?

Day 17 since the luna instance nerf , server status are as follows :

1- Broker ( started with it since its my favourite part ) :

( the entire server has 180 medals in broker , wich are twice as expensive from what they were on 2 weeks ago)
      Aion0014.jpg

( 15 APES ?? )

Aion0015.jpg

( oh dear , not the gold pack we all love to hate , pls no ! )
      Aion0016.jpg

2- A lot less daily logins :
      . a huge issue , since 95% of the instance require 6 people with and a proper team setup , takes around 30 min to make a 5 min ADMA run ?!??
      . not much participation in PVP content ( A dread , BMR ) and if any , its mainly premades .. and i mean GG premades

bottom line is ,since patch 5.6 first came people had hope , we all felt rewarded as regards selling supplements for kinah ,Actually getting APES/ serums/ manastones from luna and we felt our time was worth it here, but since there are no more rewards " cuz u thought if 1 guy did all the work he should in Luna and did it right and got S rank while the other guy afk'ed and got the same rewards , lets fk both of them cuz its fair this way , ,, but we all know thats no the reason behind the nerf ayyy ;) " the game shifted to pure p2w agenda, people are quitting "as they should really"... not many are buying aion coins wich lead to GP selling at 1.5 of thier normal price ( they used to sell for 90kk since forever ...) same story with APES , lets face it , 10% drop chance from instances is nothing when each player needs to enchant 2 sets at least ( 1 pve 1 pvp ) to +10 or +15 ,GL rolling on them apes pal !

(no , a server merge wont solve it and no , a 40% discount on Aion Coins wont do so " wich are also selling at 1.5 thier usual price now " , im not saying bring back luna rewards or anything cuz i agree there were a little too much , but people need to feel rewarded again, thats all )
      i want to cast some light on this topic , since its getting worse every week ...

Lets be honest here , u guys F'ed up big time...

Bonus : A dread memories... ahhhh
      Aion0001.jpgAion0001.jpg
    • In 4* times, when Aion was a bit less p2w, the broker I remember had like 10 pages of enchanting stones, or even 3.* when you could farm tiamat fort.

The result of their actions is starting to show, I am one of those players who quit because of Hell Pass nerf, which was nerfed without reason, well there was a reason, make the game more p2w.
    • Its not only your server. Opening new servers, introducing only p2w events since 5.6 and nerfing ToC and Luna affected all servers. Antriksha is not in any better shape. We have cheap medals in broker tho - 1.7-1.8kk, but we have a deal between the factions for sieges so these are easier to farm
    • yeah, our publisher sadly isn't the smartest bird in the nest
      idk whats worse, opening new servers or killing the economy and players will to play;

events have been garbage as well after we gave positive feedback on the past shugo game

cant let the players enjoy the game, nerf it to the ground so they suffer and fight and try harder than anyone else to achieve less than anyone else;
    • Noctis wrote:

yeah, our publisher sadly isn't the smartest bird in the nest
      idk whats worse, opening new servers or killing the economy and players will to play;

events have been garbage as well after we gave positive feedback on the past shugo game

cant let the players enjoy the game, nerf it to the ground so they suffer and fight and try harder than anyone else to achieve less than anyone else;
      Because it's a second job after all, not a means to have some enjoyment and relax in your evenings.
      /sarcasm
    • Hellion server got similar population from start, at least what is aion info saying. One of the more populated server after deyla
      High prices of gp are result of ppl dont buy aion coins, that is all.
      Yesterday at 20 00 was 38%. But if you look population at 6.00 or 13 00 ofc it is low cause ppl in Eu sleep, work or are in school. Dont forget you need to watch server population after 17 00 Eu time or even later.
    • yes it is confirmed , Nerfing luna like they did is by far their worst decision ..
      if they cared about their player base , they could have taken different approach :
      - Apes drop for S rank only .
      - The NPC guardians and towers DEAL LESS DMG , so that u have to actually do more work yourself , this will solve the "AFK" problem.
      I feel i like they are far more concerned about thier shop and sales and i agree with that ( its their business after all) , but i feel their decision was very 1 sided ,,, since they added that RNG apes bag in the shop , a number of people are more inclined to buy them now , but the majority left to other games with better "management " ...

there are more NPC's than players , cmon :D
    • This would all fit pretty wel in the luna changes thread. May I ask why did you open a new thread for this? I would ask you in private message to not go off-topic on your thread, but I'm hoping for the input of other board users as well. I can remove the off-topic out of this thread afterwards.

I won't close/censor this thread, I'm just wondering why. (Could be due to spam in luna thread etc)
      NEW FORUM HERE: forum.aion.gameforge.com/
    • @Senpai

Reading the first post I think it was intended just to discuss the state of the servers and the economey due to the issues over Luna. Not directly asking for people to give altenatives to the problem. If purely talking about state of servers in the Luna thread then that too may be seen as off topic. The two are closely intertwined.

@esset23 I have been watching the prices on Hellion/elyos side, they seem to be similar to your prices. GP on average 130KK but have seen close to 200KK. Sad to say some people will jump on any situation and I think at the beginning of the unrest some people bought up the cheaper items and put back into the broker at higher prices. Though at one point there were no Gold packs in broker for a day or two.

Someone the other day in chat someone was looking to buy Aion coins, all day, afternoon, evening and into the night.

I am a night owl (from UK) but am into game through to the night too and have noted less activity than usual in the early hours, but for some this is the October holidays so that could account for some of it.
    • Deyla asmo side is in the same state. Over the past 2 weeks, APES went from 90mils to 115mils and more, and gold packs/aion coins in general cost 35-40% more.
      In 15 days, our stable population of 45ish percent (aioninfo website) has dropped to 39-40%.
      I have never seen anything like this to be honest. I don't know what to say.
    • All servers are being affected by this decision as asmo i never had big entry times on BMR ADRED but now a days sometimes it take awhile 5-10 min , same when we recruit to do instances it takes alot time to get players cause people left the game since these bad decisions(Luna/new servers) came up. As for the economy it couldnt be worst our lfg is full of "WTB Aion Coins" and nobody is selling people dont want to invest € on a almost dead game. without server stability, with an overpriced shop and low population... I guess Gameforge will bring another illuminatti theory that people left AIon cause some players were exploiting some bullcrap and as usual put the blame on the players like they did as excuse to remove the drops from Luna....

The post was edited 2 times, last by Jumpzy ().

• I play on Grendal, and even this new amazing server has problems coping with the lack of aion coins.

Ppl are fed up with everything,mark my words in about 3/6 months merge incoming.

And in about 1/2 years, servers closed. After the latest fiasco there is no turning back.