Aion Going Downhill. New MMO/MMORPG

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [NICK]karany wrote:

One game currently being developed like most kickstarter games is Camelot Unchained, it doesn't have the same exposure like Ashes, Crowfall and other games is because the developers are currently focused on making the game and after beta is released they might start working on advertising the game. If you want to know more about it check this video out.
    Cloaking Donkey made me enthusiastic for Camelot Unchained, and CSE team is really very nice, they are very in touch with CU fans,they really appreciate all of us, especially Max with his "morning with Max"almost daily and his storytelling about the Lore also the Gauntlet of deaaath is fun.

Mark Jacobs( the boss) is very passionate about his game, he absolutely despise hackers.gold sellers.
    Almost every end of the week,there is a end week wrap up with MJ (Q &A)

My favorite realm is Tuatha de Dannan, I asked during a stream if it is possible to also create characters of other realms on 1 account which is possible, nice, personally I am not found of multi accounts, one is enough for me..but I would like to try all realms so I guess I would end up with more :D

Also they developed their own game engine and it seems to be amazing,with the idea to avoid massive lag during sieges.

But I did not want to recommend this game because of big delay release and like you said it does not have the same exposure as other games, well maybe could be on purpose.. but it also makes fans insecure, still got a steady fan base but lots got fed up with waiting for CU
    Could be Ashes of Creation will be released before CU :|

I still keep an eye on C U, well now that I don't play Aion anymore, I got more time to catch up with Max story's of the lore :)
    It is difficult to say at this point, first see the games after release, now it is more theory I guess but if CU takes so much time, they better come with something amazing :P
    @karany still nice that you mentioned CU ^^
  • over the years I had tried

GW2 (bought it after f2p got announced)
    Lineage2
    Tera
    Wildstar
    FF
    Revelation online
    Black Desert online
    Blade and Soul
    Archage
    WOW

Simply put: I cannot stand the running animation of most of the asian games - I didn't even care how the rest was working
    Black Desert was nice with the taming of the various animals, but that's about it
    GW2 even though a lot of friends playing it, doesn't see me for long times, then I log in between - then again not.. now most of my friends have moved to other servers, so who knows
    I need to give it a serious go on FF at some point, but something is not really working for me, can't put my finger on it

I am actually looking for a game where you are neither a Loli nor a por starlet, but your char has a normal look, without sounding as if she would come every second
    Was thinking of trying out Conan Exiles - did any of you try that already?

Hopes are still, that NC is developing Aion2, that for all the pain we are enduring now, it will contain some bonus (like when you went from GW to GW2)
  • Evita wrote:

GW2 (bought it after f2p got announced)
    Lineage2
    Tera
    Wildstar
    FF
    Revelation online
    Black Desert online
    Blade and Soul
    Archage
    WOW
    GW2 : Most disappointing game ever, i was a huge fan of GW1, played it for many years and they made gw2 into a fast food mmo. GW1 used to focus on teamplay, meanwhile in GW2 you don't play WITH other people you play NEXT TO other people. Both pve and pvp on GW1 were awesome, GW2 didnt hook me on neither pve or pvp.

Lineage2: Never tried, but way too old atm.

Tera: I tried few hours, but the class i wanted to play required to level a char to 50 first, and knowing that gameforge were in charge in EU kinda stopped me from really trying to invest time in the game.

Wildstar: Too cartoonish for me

FF: pve game, i'd rather play FF games on console

Revelation: I wanted to try but my.com is even worse than gameforge and i'm kinda bored with the new games who try to remove the heal/tank/dps trinity, because the trinity works and encourages teamplay, meanwhile the lack of trinity means you play next to your mates and not with them.

Black desert: the main thing that stopped me from even trying this game is that you don't see your damages. Feels like your attacks have zero effect.

Blade and soul : Overall a good game but the pvp is limited to arenas, open world pvp is almost non existant and even when it happens the game isn't made for that kind of pvp, its a mess. Arena pvp is very competitive tho, just way too repetitive. The PvE is quite fun, but then again, you're playing next to your mates and not with them.

Archeage: Didnt try, but my friends played it and told me it's heavily p2w.

WoW: Too old for me, but still probably one of the best mmos since it's still a subscription based model

My only hope is Aion 2 but then again it's not even officially announced and even if they announce it, there is no guarantee that it wont be turned into a fast food game like GW2.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Aura ().

• Rym wrote:

Madness
    We are all mad here worrying about silly games :)

Actually I am playing B&S with some friends, family, yes they still play B&S casual since release so they like why don't you come play B&S?

So, one even gifted me a joystick to play B&S because the combat system seems to be perfect to play with a joystick well it is a nice challenge,training since I am a tab targeting noob like forever
  • So il did check out World of warcraft Little havent been playing that since 2011, did see they made some new things called token, witch can be bought in game from gold too get play time, quite nice tbh, :nothingtoseehere: , ive been playing aion since day 1 and il had my hopes up that things might get better but it dosent,
    :nothingtoseehere:

Alsoo after checking out WOW again the decision made it quite easy, token can be bought in game for play time, all battleground pvp, arena ratings pvp, without hacks cheating ppl, Everything can be bought in game and grindign farming pay off, none is limited in anyway you put time effoort and get somethign out from it, stabbel servers no lag spikes no crashing server, Active GM in game you can Contact on anything, Blizzard have managed too keep this game alive and fresh for all this years, and there is alot too do anytime, il can be spamming battlegrounds pvp hole day if il want without have too worry about 3x entrys per day, or the time, the amount of ppl in there is big as hell, achivments too get things too complete too get stugg titels, raids were you actylu get loot, addons too improve fights and other things, the list can just carry on.

Ofc i will come into forum here time too time check, :nothingtoseehere: , but the fact remains GF is making this game more and more not enjoyabel and all get Towers the shop, witch make my decision quite easy, hope rest of you guys find something you can enjoy aswel, :nothingtoseehere: .

Best regards, Barley the one that might be annoying and an pimpel you cant get away with but still added something too forum at least once or twice ,) have a great weekend all

Censored by Vaire.
  • this is the place where we let you talk about other games indeed but still this is valid

community guidelines wrote:

Avoid posts that are considered: spamming, trolling, flaming, boycotting, “quitting the game”, “violating the Terms and Conditions” or in general upsetting the forum atmosphere.
    Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• Sita wrote:

this is the place where we let you talk about other games indeed but still this is valid

Avoid posts that are considered: spamming, trolling, flaming, boycotting, “quitting the game”, “violating the Terms and Conditions” or in general upsetting the forum atmosphere.

It's understandable not to let players "urge" other players to leave. But everyone should be allowed to say farewell to the game , the community and his friends on the board. Especially in that section here. Just as there is a place to introduce ourselves.

That ban may be according all rules you have there, but it is a gruesome sight.. I thought volunteers have decency. Obviously I was wrong.
  • KenjiWen wrote:

Sita wrote:

this is the place where we let you talk about other games indeed but still this is valid

It's understandable not to let players "urge" other players to leave. But everyone should be allowed to say farewell to the game , the community and his friends on the board. Especially in that section here. Just as there is a place to introduce ourselves.
    That ban may be according all rules you have there, but it is a gruesome sight.. I thought volunteers have decency. Obviously I was wrong.
    It's just Vaire twisting the rules a bit and who needs to have someone on upper rank have a small chat with him.

Where do you draw the line censoring someone because he really did something wrong, and censoring someone in such a way he is disgusted by you?

We don't need more players leaving the game, not only angry at GF but now also angry at the mod team on the forums.
  • Sita wrote:

just a fyi he had written the same on the luna thread - so there wouldn't be a difference in the outcome
    Yeah i saw. And you guys decided that it's not enough to let him go, you just had to hit him with the door on his way out. So mature. Such care....

"Good riddance, one idiot less to moderate! Let's hope all those whining kids go away soon too!" - is that what you think guys? And you're not even payed for this. You volunteered. And than Vaire would comes and say "I dislike censoring and baning people but it's my job to do it". Who volunteers to do a job he dislikes? But that's another story..