Aion Going Downhill. New MMO/MMORPG

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aion Going Downhill. New MMO/MMORPG

So its not any new that Aion is only getting worse and worse we all know it, GF keep nerfing Everything and not bringing hole patch content too us as it shud be, all going Towers the shop only. But still we are here cause like alot other ppl invested years of playing this game and almost feels like we are still here cause of that aand we Always have an small hope that it might get better, but the time never comes it only getting worse with GF and there is no light in the tunnel here, maybe its time too move on find an new game problem is ive looked a Little around and cant atm seem too find any tab targetting fun pvp game witch leads bk too aion.

So lets discuss what new upcomming mmo/mmorpg options we have that might be Worth trying or any new game that relase soon, that might be Worth give a shoot. Il Think my time is getting closer and closer too leave even too i love this game, it feels so un rewarding atm sometimes il even ask my self why il even log into the game and can sit in Town for 1-2 hours and chat in legion chat only, cause there aint really that much to do, even made some alts but cant gear them really or ench there gear cause of ape problems etc too.

So any tip/advice on new mmo/mmorpg games? since iam mainly an pvp player an game with tab targeting system, tryed blade and soul but didnt like that combat system at all, but ofc with pve aswel an ofc the most importent part an game witch is not p2w, il dont mind pay monthly fee eather as long the game it self have something special.
  • First of all if we speak about mmorpg similar to Aion. First what come to my mind is "Open PvP and Open World.

Nagrio wrote:

prvetpeewee wrote:

So any tip/advice on new mmo/mmorpg games?
    Lost Ark
    Reveltaion Online ( You can fly here)

Moonlight Blade

MxM

MxM it's not mmorpg it's Moba...

Revelation Online? Please I play that for about 6 month it's worse than fail forge. My.com=p2w like gf. And there are limits for everything in that game. Gather limit, Craft limit, Entrance limit etc. + chinese style and no Open PvP (flag system)

Lost Ark it's H&S Isometric game (not for me)

gothicsammy wrote:

final fantasy 14

There is no Olen PvP in FFXIV...

Only upcoming mmorpg similar to Aion is:

Pantheon Rise.of Fallen:
  • Actually "new games" I think will be released next year and if I am correct Lost Ark is in CB2 in Korea..not sure..
    Pantheon is also "One to watch".

Whatever game you like it is your choice ofc, all good. but I think what is most important,after all there is not such thing as a perfect game; is the publisher.

Even if a game is nice, a publisher can damage a game for good. If there is no respect for the community,then there is also no trust, it is game over.
    Bless online was (is) one game lots people were waiting for, if it is polished well and a good publisher I think that game will be popular.

I do not think it is wise to discuss other games on Aion forum even if it is allowed for whatever reason. :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shechinah ().

• Faydee wrote:

First of all if we speak about mmorpg similar to Aion. First what come to my mind is "Open PvP and Open World.

Nagrio wrote:

prvetpeewee wrote:

Lost ArkReveltaion Online ( You can fly here)

Moonlight Blade

MxM

Revelation Online? Please I play that for about 6 month it's worse than fail forge. My.com=p2w like gf. And there are limits for everything in that game. Gather limit, Craft limit, Entrance limit etc. + chinese style and no Open PvP (flag system)

gothicsammy wrote:

final fantasy 14

Pantheon Rise.of Fallen:

This one has crappy graphics :D Look AION is from 2008 and character models still look better than in those "new next gen hurr durr" MMOs =/ Look at the way they run, as if a soccer player just fouled you. I think we're past good gameplay now, need eye candy too for successful game. The tech more than allows it.
  • [NICK]heeyitsme wrote:

Faydee wrote:

First of all if we speak about mmorpg similar to Aion. First what come to my mind is "Open PvP and Open World.

Nagrio wrote:

prvetpeewee wrote:

Lost ArkReveltaion Online ( You can fly here)
    Moonlight Blade

MxM

gothicsammy wrote:

final fantasy 14

Pantheon Rise.of Fallen:

This one has crappy graphics :D Look AION is from 2008 and character models still look better than in those "new next gen hurr durr" MMOs =/ Look at the way they run, as if a soccer player just fouled you. I think we're past good gameplay now, need eye candy too for successful game. The tech more than allows it.
    Man if you look only on graphic go play Aion Legion Mobile s#&%? That's why mmorpg genre dying coz of ppl like you...use brain (you have one right?) google it. The game is in pre-pre-alpha and it's crowdfunding project.
    Btw. I'm new here hi every1 ^^
  • There are only 4 big, stable and good mmorpgs worth any attention - GW2, ESO, FFXIV and of course WoW.

Lost Ark is amazing indeed but will be released in Europe sometimes next century -.- Probably the new Lineage will be released sooner in the west which is similar

Apart from these I would suggest Wildstar, Blade n Soul, Riders of Icarus and Tera (not the EU one as its published by GF, NA is way better).
  • Adartaer wrote:

[NICK]heeyitsme wrote:

Faydee wrote:

Nagrio wrote:

prvetpeewee wrote:

Lost ArkReveltaion Online ( You can fly here)Moonlight Blade

MxM
    MxM it's not mmorpg it's Moba...Revelation Online? Please I play that for about 6 month it's worse than fail forge. My.com=p2w like gf. And there are limits for everything in that game. Gather limit, Craft limit, Entrance limit etc. + chinese style and no Open PvP (flag system)

gothicsammy wrote:

final fantasy 14

Pantheon Rise.of Fallen:

Man if you look only on graphic go play Aion Legion Mobile s#&%? That's why mmorpg genre dying coz of ppl like you...use brain (you have one right?) google it. The game is in pre-pre-alpha and it's crowdfunding project.Btw. I'm new here hi every1 ^^
    Hi Adar, it is not nice to tell Heeyitsme that he is missing brain cells ^^ but yes i agree with you graphics are not the main thing

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shechinah ().

• Shechinah wrote:

Hi Adar, it is not nice to tell Heeyitsme that he is missing brain cells but yes i agree with you graphics are not the main thing
    Everybody have another opinion on this.

Somebody love good graphic somebody give priority to story.

that depends on the person.
    Look into shugo eyes and you will see your destiny.