Clarification Required on Kicking Instantly and During, of Siege and Sanctum Battlefield

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Clarification Required on Kicking Instantly and During, of Siege and Sanctum Battlefield

      What is Gameforge's stance on players who kick others during in siege.
      I haven't been kicked so far, because am an active person, but am constantly seeing active players be kicked for no reason

      Far as i'm concenred AFK people are fine to kick. But Readycheck doesn't meant active in siege, just means you can click a button. So when I have to remove someone, I actually look to see if they have moved, and send them a whisper, No response means they get kicked.

      However, there are quite a few people who are actually just kicking people during the siege for their own fun.
      It happens at the beginning of siege because they don't want them in their alliance.
      Also happens during siege after a ready check, even if the person has said they are there.

      What is really frustrating for players is thay they are active alll the way throughthe siege and then some person with a godcomplex decides to kick active players right before siege rewards are awarded...

      By kicking people out of siege and actively preventing them from getting rewards is disrupting someone's gameplay.

      This is something that is in the TOC.

      It also occurs in Sanctum/Pandaemonium Battlefield, especially with players who automatically get lead of alliances, and then just randomly kick to get others in or alts.
    • Hello,

      there was a very similar discussion in the DE board in April. This is the reply Andarys gave: Kicken in der Battle League

      What he wrote is basically: the ability to kick other players is a game mechanic and can thus be used, e.g. to kick players that are obviously AFK.
      However, it is not allowed to abuse this mechanic. E. G. If someone announces to kick people they don't like and proceeds to do so, that's a pretty clear case of abuse.

      If you suspect that someone is abusing the system, please report them to the game support and provide as much info as possible (names of players involved, exact date and time, some context, screenshots/videos).

      ~Cyan
    • Cyan wrote:

      Hello,

      there was a very similar discussion in the DE board in April. This is the reply Andarys gave: Kicken in der Battle League

      What he wrote is basically: the ability to kick other players is a game mechanic and can thus be used, e.g. to kick players that are obviously AFK.
      However, it is not allowed to abuse this mechanic. E. G. If someone announces to kick people they don't like and proceeds to do so, that's a pretty clear case of abuse.

      If you suspect that someone is abusing the system, please report them to the game support and provide as much info as possible (names of players involved, exact date and time, some context, screenshots/videos).

      ~Cyan
      Same discussion as the one I posted on teaming in arena's. It's not allowed but support does nothing about it.
    • Hello.

      You are forbidden from kicking active players from sieges regardless of game mechanics.

      This is considered as intentional decline of game features and intentionally ruining the kicked player's fun as well as intentionally blocking them deserved access to rewards, and it is a bannable offense.

      This does not apply to players who intentionally AFK'd the entire siege.
    • Cyan wrote:

      Hello,

      there was a very similar discussion in the DE board in April. This is the reply Andarys gave: Kicken in der Battle League

      What he wrote is basically: the ability to kick other players is a game mechanic and can thus be used, e.g. to kick players that are obviously AFK.
      However, it is not allowed to abuse this mechanic. E. G. If someone announces to kick people they don't like and proceeds to do so, that's a pretty clear case of abuse.

      If you suspect that someone is abusing the system, please report them to the game support and provide as much info as possible (names of players involved, exact date and time, some context, screenshots/videos).

      ~Cyan
      Ist there any statement regarding players who are actively participating on one client while having their second one around too? Because it seems like its tolerated (never heard of any consequences for anybody I know that does it) and those players are technically active the whole raid, aren't they?
      Achievement: Get renamed on forums
    • GALEAS and whoever is responsible, Can you seriously please sort out the players who are abusing the kick feature in sanctum Battlefield and Sieges. There is 1 person in particular on Deyla who just decides to kick people all the time and then claims missclick, well no it's not a missclick 30 seconds entry into sanctum battlefield because they shouldn't even be on the menu to kick people at this time. This person kicks people randomly whenever they feel like it, and is constantly reported but nothing is ever done about them. I made this post back in the beginning of October specifically because of this person as they were constantly kicking people from siege for reasons they decided.

      Today I was kicked within 3 seconds of entering into sanctum battlefield. I gained entry fairly like everyone else and because of the system I find myself in this persons alliance 90% of the time and just have to sit and watch them kick players every week for just entering the instance. I have reported them, but the players of Deyla actually want something done about it. It's about time something is done about this person. It is not for this person to decide who is acceptable in that alliance, their usual excuse is that the people are alts or not high enough level, alot of the time claiming missclick. This person disrupts gameplay for many people. Enforce your terms and conditions please.
      I'm sure there are probably some other people on other servers who do the same
    • Erik wrote:

      I have already reported our useless tyran governor to support, and they said they cant do anything because it is a game feature.... (!)
      If he's just useless then that's how he wants to play and is entitled to. As for being Governor, it's about time NCsoft addressed the issue and made players earn the rank each month. If he's actively kicking people because he feels like it then he should recieve some kind of punishment. It is not acceptable that just because a player has high rank or paid more r/l cash into the game to escape punishment for their actions. The entire reason of having Aion coins instead of direct cash payments is so a player has no legal claim on game content or the accounts to which they're attached to. and Many claim that these people who provide more cash never get any punishment and free to do what they want.
    • It's sad when you report teams on arenas that run at the same time to get advantage among others or such ppl that kick with no reasons/personal reasons, but you dont get anything by this report.
      Gameforge forbids to name and shame on forum and send to support, but support does nothing about these players. Can you suggest any working way?
    • Desperation wrote:

      It's sad when you report teams on arenas that run at the same time to get advantage among others or such ppl that kick with no reasons/personal reasons, but you dont get anything by this report.
      Gameforge forbids to name and shame on forum and send to support, but support does nothing about these players. Can you suggest any working way?
      If you pay more than the accused player per month then you might have chance, if you are just a normal player who doesn't do that, then they will never care about it.
    • The only thing I can say is keep reporting if you see players abusing the kick system.


      Erik wrote:

      I have already reported our useless tyran governor to support, and they said they cant do anything because it is a game feature.... (!)
      You are probably forgetting to mention the part where they mention that they will fo course investigate any abuse regarding that ;)

      From what I know, they usually say that it's a game feature (which is true technically) and they don't have control over it, but they will investigate and take appropriate actions if there are abuses.
    • Pretty much response from support....Kick whoever you want from Sanctum Battlefield, as they are never going to punish these people who abuse the kick system and you won't get compensated either, even though you rightfully gained a spot in the instance and then some power hungry dweeb kicks.

      Galeas. Interfering with gameplay is against the TOC, so what are you going to do about it. You can't kick from battle union during Esterra/Nosra invasions. So we need that same function added to SBF (even though there is about 18 weeks left of SBF) players are powerless to stop them getting lead due to it being automatic assignment in sanctum battlefield. Don't tell us, it's a feature to kick people from SBF because someone feels like it.
    • Galeas wrote:

      I never said that, I actually just said any abuse will be investigated and necessary actions will be taken. Abusing the kick is forbidden yes.
      No, you didn't say it... Support pretty much said it and you claim abusing the kick is forbidden, yet nothing is done about the people kicking even after report after report, and yes I speak to these people who have reported time and again. In siege, it's easy to avoid these people as you just leave the alliance and join another. But Sanctum Battlefield, this is impossible. Either you stop these abusers from entering SBF or you have GM's online during the time to monitor.