[Discussion Thread] The Shugo Legacy - 11.10.- 22.11.2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1st run a SHI-tLOAD OF AP :D and 12 spinels. i loved that. the spinels alone are worth it lol
      Lv.69 Assasin Deepsilent ~ Legion: (Hellion)
      Lv.73 Gunner Fujin ~ Legion : Ultraviolence (Grendal)
    • Did 2 runs until now both 2 Key runs (Silver Room), and mostly got Spinel Shard's and Goblet Relic's (extras, one run gave me a food bundle, and the other 20% tea).

Didn't notice on the first run, but someone in grp got the Luna chest as well (which is mostly useless i guess).

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]zorach ().

• [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

@Sita Is there any spelling problem tho in the reward list? there are Shattered Spinels 2 times in the loot table.
      They are there twice because of different probabilities. You can get 5000 or 6000 from the 3 keys chest etc. I have to admit it could be a little bit confusing. We just wanted to put there all possibilities. So yes, basically for the 3 keys chest you can have two different outcomes with spinels. Same goes for the other chests regarding spinels.
    • Annnnd it's trash.

6 runs, only 1 key on each runs. Opened a total of 4 big chests thanks to bonus keys i got on rerolls and the best i got was some crowns and spinel medals. That'll fix the apes market..

Still have like 15 more characters to try runing it, but i'm not gonna bother.

For the record, NA currently has a pvp event runing that gives healthy amount of apes, serums and 100% socket supplements with little to no cash shop elements. They also had a shugo last week that gave apes in insane amounts. It's almost as if they understand apes and manastones arent supposed to be premium limited-edition items?
    • Just to clarify something. This event is not the solution to provide the items we changed in the Luna instances that was announced, this is something additional. It will probably provide Apes but there will still be the solution that we are preparing which will be implemented.
    • @Galeas : I am not also talking about this being a substitute for the nerf.
      But atleast it should be somewhat rewarding, isn't it?

From what i hear, most are only getting 2 keys max, and the chest drops only the most basic items.
      If things go like this, you would obviously get a bad review on this instance as well.
      Also, i doubt there would be anything worth it in the next 2 upcoming events as well.
    • Galeas wrote:

Just to clarify something. This event is not the solution to provide the items we changed in the Luna instances that was announced, this is something additional. It will probably provide Apes but there will still be the solution that we are preparing which will be implemented.
      you know what would have been a sick move of Gameforge? To temporarily flood APES into the market with this events until our "new plan" is ready. We're talking about APES and no supply for 3-4 weeks now, it feels our concerns were forwarded but thrown in the bin or to the "i don't care" folder. You prepared this event, you could let APES drop with a high probability. Why didn't you? Cuz you don't care.
      Part of my gear

I'm a good player. I play Bard. :alol:
    • The point of an event is either to be fun or to help the economy.

Spoiler alert, it's not fun (boring rehashed garbage we've been served since 3.5) and it's not healthy for the economy (droprate on interesting stuff is too low, which means peoples will give up doing the event 2 days after it starts and the market wont be fed).
    • Click wrote:

you know what would have been a sick move of Gameforge? To temporarily flood APES into the market with this events until our "new plan" is ready.
      Its obvious they aren't going to do that, or else how would they force the whales to buy the 159 AION COINS APES bundle (which gives either between 1-4) from the SHOP.

Though a bit off-topic, but i think that the increase in APES drops in-game might be in some way now be related to the whole new Prestige Level system. In-short, if you want more APES in-game as drops, you would need to build-up your Prestige Level, a lot.
    • I voted no on this, because GF does not listen to the community about the shugo instances.

We do not want week long events with 1 entry per day! It just takes up too much amount of time and you have been told time and time again that it doesn't work!

Shugo needs to be Friday, Saturday and Sunday weekend event. with 3 entries for the weekend.
      With a slight increase to the rewards.

Then if anyone wants extra they can buy the scrolls and keys from the shop, GF will actually get more revenue from 3 days than they will with a week long event.

Start listening!
    • Galeas wrote:

[NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

@Sita Is there any spelling problem tho in the reward list? there are Shattered Spinels 2 times in the loot table.
      They are there twice because of different probabilities. You can get 5000 or 6000 from the 3 keys chest etc. I have to admit it could be a little bit confusing. We just wanted to put there all possibilities. So yes, basically for the 3 keys chest you can have two different outcomes with spinels. Same goes for the other chests regarding spinels.
      Ok thanks for the clarification!.
      By the way can you people stop complaining just yet.? so quit the event and miss the chance to get at least 1-4 apes for free. Then continue to complain . Nice logic.
    • [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

Galeas wrote:

[NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

Ok thanks for the clarification!..
      By the way can you people stop complaining just yet.? so quit the event and miss the chance to get at least 1-4 apes for free. Then continue to complain . Nice logic.
      Are you actually mentally challenged

Mind ur language - Fufath

The post was edited 1 time, last by YouMadSin ().

• Sorry for double posting but gotta say this too. Can't you see the free AP gears here? like 60k AP per run and 1-12 spinels for FREE. STOP COMPLAINING FOR ONCE!