[Discussion Thread] The Shugo Legacy - 11.10.- 22.11.2017

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • YouMadSin wrote:

      [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

      Galeas wrote:

      [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

      @Sita Is there any spelling problem tho in the reward list? there are Shattered Spinels 2 times in the loot table.
      They are there twice because of different probabilities. You can get 5000 or 6000 from the 3 keys chest etc. I have to admit it could be a little bit confusing. We just wanted to put there all possibilities. So yes, basically for the 3 keys chest you can have two different outcomes with spinels. Same goes for the other chests regarding spinels.
      Ok thanks for the clarification!..By the way can you people stop complaining just yet.? so quit the event and miss the chance to get at least 1-4 apes for free. Then continue to complain . Nice logic.
      Are you actually retarded
      You are actually reported :)
      Lv.69 Assasin Deepsilent ~ Legion: (Hellion)
      Lv.73 Gunner Fujin ~ Legion : Ultraviolence (Grendal)
    • [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

      Galeas wrote:

      [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

      @Sita Is there any spelling problem tho in the reward list? there are Shattered Spinels 2 times in the loot table.
      They are there twice because of different probabilities. You can get 5000 or 6000 from the 3 keys chest etc. I have to admit it could be a little bit confusing. We just wanted to put there all possibilities. So yes, basically for the 3 keys chest you can have two different outcomes with spinels. Same goes for the other chests regarding spinels.
      Ok thanks for the clarification!..
      By the way can you people stop complaining just yet.? so quit the event and miss the chance to get at least 1-4 apes for free. Then continue to complain . Nice logic.
      Not really funny do run with a SMALL chance to get good rewards, so we complain, yes.
    • Fearless wrote:

      [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

      Galeas wrote:

      [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

      @Sita Is there any spelling problem tho in the reward list? there are Shattered Spinels 2 times in the loot table.
      They are there twice because of different probabilities. You can get 5000 or 6000 from the 3 keys chest etc. I have to admit it could be a little bit confusing. We just wanted to put there all possibilities. So yes, basically for the 3 keys chest you can have two different outcomes with spinels. Same goes for the other chests regarding spinels.
      Ok thanks for the clarification!..By the way can you people stop complaining just yet.? so quit the event and miss the chance to get at least 1-4 apes for free. Then continue to complain . Nice logic.
      Not really funny do run with a SMALL chance to get good rewards, so we complain, yes.
      Look at the amount of AP/SPinels per run....
      It's basically free AP gears if you grind with alts every day. ITS FREE
      Lv.69 Assasin Deepsilent ~ Legion: (Hellion)
      Lv.73 Gunner Fujin ~ Legion : Ultraviolence (Grendal)
    • [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

      Fearless wrote:

      [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

      Galeas wrote:

      [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

      @Sita Is there any spelling problem tho in the reward list? there are Shattered Spinels 2 times in the loot table.
      They are there twice because of different probabilities. You can get 5000 or 6000 from the 3 keys chest etc. I have to admit it could be a little bit confusing. We just wanted to put there all possibilities. So yes, basically for the 3 keys chest you can have two different outcomes with spinels. Same goes for the other chests regarding spinels.
      Ok thanks for the clarification!..By the way can you people stop complaining just yet.? so quit the event and miss the chance to get at least 1-4 apes for free. Then continue to complain . Nice logic.
      Not really funny do run with a SMALL chance to get good rewards, so we complain, yes.
      Look at the amount of AP/SPinels per run....It's basically free AP gears if you grind with alts every day. ITS FREE
      So we should be content because we're getting useless garbage for free.

      Nice logic.
    • YouMadSin wrote:

      [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

      Fearless wrote:

      [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

      Galeas wrote:

      [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

      @Sita Is there any spelling problem tho in the reward list? there are Shattered Spinels 2 times in the loot table.
      They are there twice because of different probabilities. You can get 5000 or 6000 from the 3 keys chest etc. I have to admit it could be a little bit confusing. We just wanted to put there all possibilities. So yes, basically for the 3 keys chest you can have two different outcomes with spinels. Same goes for the other chests regarding spinels.
      Ok thanks for the clarification!..By the way can you people stop complaining just yet.? so quit the event and miss the chance to get at least 1-4 apes for free. Then continue to complain . Nice logic.
      Not really funny do run with a SMALL chance to get good rewards, so we complain, yes.
      Look at the amount of AP/SPinels per run....It's basically free AP gears if you grind with alts every day. ITS FREE
      So we should be content because we're getting useless garbage for free.
      Nice logic.
      AP gears are considered garbage. Nicely said.
      Lv.69 Assasin Deepsilent ~ Legion: (Hellion)
      Lv.73 Gunner Fujin ~ Legion : Ultraviolence (Grendal)
    • [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

      YouMadSin wrote:

      [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

      Fearless wrote:

      [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

      Galeas wrote:

      [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

      @Sita Is there any spelling problem tho in the reward list? there are Shattered Spinels 2 times in the loot table.
      They are there twice because of different probabilities. You can get 5000 or 6000 from the 3 keys chest etc. I have to admit it could be a little bit confusing. We just wanted to put there all possibilities. So yes, basically for the 3 keys chest you can have two different outcomes with spinels. Same goes for the other chests regarding spinels.
      Ok thanks for the clarification!..By the way can you people stop complaining just yet.? so quit the event and miss the chance to get at least 1-4 apes for free. Then continue to complain . Nice logic.
      Not really funny do run with a SMALL chance to get good rewards, so we complain, yes.
      Look at the amount of AP/SPinels per run....It's basically free AP gears if you grind with alts every day. ITS FREE
      So we should be content because we're getting useless garbage for free.Nice logic.
      AP gears are considered garbage. Nicely said.
      It is when it's already easy to make and there's no way to enchant/socket it properly?
    • I won't consider chatting in here wiith anyone anymore. To conclude, free AP and spinels ( AT LEAST -because you may get luna chest-APES-Serums- AND A CHANCE TO a lot better rewards) aren't garbage for a totally free to play player like me. anyone who is free to play should NOT complain in my opinion.
      Lv.69 Assasin Deepsilent ~ Legion: (Hellion)
      Lv.73 Gunner Fujin ~ Legion : Ultraviolence (Grendal)
    • YouMadSin wrote:

      [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

      YouMadSin wrote:

      [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

      Fearless wrote:

      [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

      Galeas wrote:

      [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

      @Sita Is there any spelling problem tho in the reward list? there are Shattered Spinels 2 times in the loot table.
      They are there twice because of different probabilities. You can get 5000 or 6000 from the 3 keys chest etc. I have to admit it could be a little bit confusing. We just wanted to put there all possibilities. So yes, basically for the 3 keys chest you can have two different outcomes with spinels. Same goes for the other chests regarding spinels.
      Ok thanks for the clarification!..By the way can you people stop complaining just yet.? so quit the event and miss the chance to get at least 1-4 apes for free. Then continue to complain . Nice logic.
      Not really funny do run with a SMALL chance to get good rewards, so we complain, yes.
      Look at the amount of AP/SPinels per run....It's basically free AP gears if you grind with alts every day. ITS FREE
      So we should be content because we're getting useless garbage for free.Nice logic.
      AP gears are considered garbage. Nicely said.
      It is when it's already easy to make and there's no way to enchant/socket it properly?
      Sell the spinels and the AP and get APES. SIMPLE AS THAT.
      Lv.69 Assasin Deepsilent ~ Legion: (Hellion)
      Lv.73 Gunner Fujin ~ Legion : Ultraviolence (Grendal)
    • Guess what, i'm free to play and i'm complaining. We're getting nerf after nerf on content and events, to the point where we have a broker filled with sadness and broken dreams and a shrinking playerbase despite the game having potential.

      Having letters put on a so called droplist doesnt mean anyone will actually see the drops, as is usually the case with events like this. Maybe one lucky person out of every server will get lucky, but that doesnt make for an healthy economy.

      "Sell the spinels and the AP and get APES. SIMPLE AS THAT."

      Simple as that, you say. Take a look at that, :nothingtoseehere:

      Censored: insults.
      -Vaire
    • saying ap and spinels are realy good reward is kinda meh. Yes wow you get ap gear, to bad it will stay unused in wh...since...no apes and such.

      The event is waaaaay toooo boring and time consuming to farm it for goodies.

      "At least its something"

      Voted yes, but i will regret it for sure after few days.
    • @[NICK]deepsilent97
      Some people might like the event and some others might not. What's wrong with expressing your complaints?

      You might be satisfied with the rewards but others might not. Spinels and AP are nice but they are more or less useless if the AP gear you buy from them remains unenchanted and unsocketed. Last weeks the economy in-game is getting worse and worse making gear progression unrealistic in a reasonable amount of time and that's a fact.

      Some players might be happy with unenchanted and unsocketed gear but there are others that actually want to improve and make progress. And the truth is that last weeks gameforge blocked most of that progress and it seems that there's still no step towards improvement.
    • lel, i opened 17 big boxes in shugo already. and 1 small. from big boxes drop was only 2 times saam king herb. 2 times bundle drana coffe. and rest AP 100-180k and medals sipinel /ceranium .and nooooo moooooore. just no more other items in boxes. dont even wanna see list of drop in shugo. no ofc i dont wait inside 17 big boxes for holy serum or apes or something decent, but really there even exist another drop ?cuz only ap and medals i see.

      why even keys in shop exist. cuz no point to buy them for such "nais" drop . not even worth to buy from broker in game. but its obviously more profitable if u really need ap for 5.8

      The post was edited 1 time, last by sharlata ().

    • Well what did you expect peeps. You get some goodies, ofcourse. I mean everythings behind huge amount RNG. RNG to get keys, RNG to get apes, serums, etc. And then the fact that you have only 1 entry per day, the instance taking a bit time, repeating this on multiple characters will consume time...

      So you better spend money on the keys in the shop! Save ya time, save ya nerves. Its milking time boiz
    • @ to Galeas,

      Why gameforge keep waisting time "preparing" events if the only porpose is to buy things on shop (even with that, as we saw for reactions till now, dosent work)?

      This event is just a hidden Shugo game event.

      Just keep making discount in aion coins then as events, since apparently is exactly the same thing.