[Discussion Thread] The Shugo Legacy - 11.10.- 22.11.2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• enjoyed a lot .after my 17 big boxes and some small i didn't get a single luna chest. Ap is ok , but thats all. i see from box 3 keys must drop 2 estima? i opened more big boxes today i got estima(2) but when i looted it i got just 1 estima oO idk what is this.

The post was edited 2 times, last by sharlata ().

• Greedy shugo as always!! Spinel and Ap are OK but thats all!! there is nothing else we can hope, like most events!! No Apes No manastone our stuff will not improve this week. One more AFK week while waiting luna compensation.
      Obvioulsy its no for this pull. Stop being greedy pls
    • so far 11 runs not seen a singe apes

tons of spinels, goblets crown food.... and all people from legion and FL say the same thing no-one ever seen an apes, just some serums

no it's not gona happen, no apes from shugo

still worth doing it but this will not fix the apes problem
    • sharlata wrote:

Iana wrote:

Why gameforge keep waisting time "preparing" events if the only porpose is to buy things on shop (even with that, as we saw for reactions till now, dosent work)?

This event is just a hidden Shugo game event.

Just keep making discount in aion coins then as events, since apparently is exactly the same thing.
      i think its even worse than shugo payevent .since 1 key cost 39 coins u need then at least 2-3 to open big box.pure waste. logical. dont buy keys from shop. if u need ap or u just boring, better buy keys from broker. shugo game not even event. not all ppl can participate :S

I believe you didn't understood what I said.
      I won't buy keeys from broker or w/e.
      My statement was actually a critic to p2w events, as I consider this Shugo another way to get some more profit to GF.
      So pls don't Quote me just because yes.
      Clearly, in my opinion, gf dont have a clue what way to follow after all this changes in new updates, but certainly is not on nerfing that they will get there.
      Last updates was clearly maded to have access to more then double apes/serums then before.
      You cant just, create bracelets, Priga gears (u need what? 20 apes ea part?), Cp, force players to have 7/8 sets (because they care with balance right!) and keep serums, apes at same % as before ingame.

This events, like Shugo should be a way to get something, and not to go shop.
    • why u alltime qq hele u didnt drop apes from shugo? Shugo is not hele because they nerf luna apes drop... Its propably here to get medals and AP for pvp eqip before they realize their plan to apes... Whole forum is Just About your qq About apes And MS. I dont like that nerf too but IT doesnt mean i Will qq About every step of gf And their event. Get IT or leave its all u can do.
    • I did 5 runs:

1) 1 key : Ap
      2) 4 keys :
      big chest: 12 spinels + AP
      small chest: AP
      3) 3 keys: 12 spinels + AP
      4) 2 keys: AP + Luna box
      5) 1 key: AP

So opie! thank you very much, i'll enchant my gear with ap and spinels :3
    • Destrien wrote:

why u alltime qq hele u didnt drop apes from shugo? Shugo is not hele because they nerf luna apes drop... Its propably here to get medals and AP for pvp eqip before they realize their plan to apes... Whole forum is Just About your qq About apes And MS. I dont like that nerf too but IT doesnt mean i Will qq About every step of gf And their event. Get IT or leave its all u can do.
      probably u didint check for list drop in shugo? probably i dont need exactly ap and medals?probably they should leave drop llike this only for ap and medals in this case? many ppl wanna see original drop from list ,not tonns of ap and medals.players cant finish gear to +15 still.ye shugo is here because of nerf apes . sure. for 20 + big boxes not even 1 ape . and what about manastones then? lol pls. you never thought about why in this patch (the original patch) we were given the opportunity to get enough manastones and apes? because it's a Korean game and there developers understand what the game is designed for and for whom. But everything turns out on the contrary in Europe.

The post was edited 1 time, last by sharlata ().

• Evita wrote:

still waiting for my cristal ball, legionmate had 4 APES yesterday, can't say much - only did 2 runs so far

sharlata wrote:

...many ppl wanna see original drop from list ...
      you are aware that original shugo was all about medals and AP? thats "THE" original drop
      i mean original list what we got now.i see the list drop. but in reality? what i get from that list? nothing.ofc ap and medals classic for shugo.but i wanan see something else out of list on GF
    • Original drop is drop which is posted from GF list. Shugo never droped only ap and medals, there where items always part of shugo. But now is drop rate % so low that ppl cant loot items from original list cause they dont drop. Even at 3.0 when shugo came first out you had enchants, socketing aids. etc.. not only mithril medals and ap. And drop rates of items in 1,2,3 shugos where way more better and you had in average 5 or more keys.
    • sharlata wrote:

enjoyed a lot .after my 17 big boxes and some small i didn't get a single luna chest. Ap is ok , but thats all. i see from box 3 keys must drop 2 estima? i opened more big boxes today i got estima(2) but when i looted it i got just 1 estima oO idk what is this.
      The shop manager forgot one thing... 39 coins per 1 key! Ok, let's calculate moneywise. I can buy 1 APES from that RNG box for 159 coins, meaning i should be getting that APES in every 4th box in Shugo.

@Galeas, how did you come up with drop rate % ? Is it normal, that cleared room totally insults the players? Do you think another overnerfed event will keep players online even after what you did with Luna? Omg, you people in GF never learn. :thumbdown:
    • esset23 wrote:

The shop manager forgot one thing... 39 coins per 1 key! Ok, let's calculate moneywise. I can buy 1 APES from that RNG box for 159 coins, meaning i should be getting that APES in every 4th box in Shugo.
      @Galeas, how did you come up with drop rate % ? Is it normal, that cleared room totally insults the players? Do you think another overnerfed event will keep players online even after what you did with Luna? Omg, you people in GF never learn. :thumbdown:

just wondering are you going to use apes on parts which cost less than 1 apes?
    • So Another 8x shugo runs today, same loot as yesterday spinels and Ap nothing else, ive started too log in less and less dont really feel too play that much anymore iam so bored and game aint giving what is needed apes, so guess il take today too spend some time with some friends or something, its clear it aint Worth play anymore, il post next result tomorw when il can do Another 8x runs.
    • Future Will Come wrote:

esset23 wrote:

just wondering are you going to use apes on parts which cost less than 1 apes?
      I'm done with pvp set. Got my old Enhanced Hyperion for pve. Just stacking APES for 5.8.