[Discussion Thread] The Shugo Legacy - 11.10.- 22.11.2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Leo wrote:

APES APES.... there is more items in the drop table, like bygone atreia chest and prigga one, which are top weapons, sure someone has gotten some by now
      what a fail omg

what you gona do with empty and unenchanted gear? sell it ofc than buy apes that comes from the shop for 145kk kinah
    • Leo wrote:

APES APES.... there is more items in the drop table, like bygone atreia chest and prigga one, which are top weapons, sure someone has gotten some by now
      This proves what the GF team feels and what we are going to expect from them as answer to the communities angry to the Luna Nerf.

Leo, you talk as if we are getting an abundance of those Bygone or Prigga chest, but in fact almost no one is getting them (considering the fact that i don't see a single chest of either one them on Hellion Elyos Broker, nor do i see an increase in the number of weapons on the Broker, the number of Bygone and Prigga weapons on Broker is the same as before the event started, and i doubt i would see any changes either).

Also the Prigga gears are all "Enhanced" versions which aren't top gears (they are mostly either weaker or on par with Holy Apollon gears, which are more cheaper than Prigga Enhanced). And to get the "Cutting-edge" Prigga version, you need APES so as to not lose the rare gear you get (not everyone is able to farm 2-3 "Cutting-edge"/"Enhanced" per week can they from the limited entry SBF).

I know today is only the 2nd day of a week long event, but considering the posts posted here, and the lack of stuff on Broker or PS, gives me a quite clear view on the whole situation of the event.
    • Hey there,

I would like to apologize to everyone who felt provoked by what leo said.
      It was inappropriate and won't happen again. We talked about it together and agreed on that. The role of the moderation team is to make sure that the rules are respected and to take care of the forum but in no way they should provoke you or express their opinion in an aggressive way.
    • Ok guys sorry I got carried away, what I was trying to point is that there is APE monotopic in 2 threads, and in this last one there are a good variety of drops, as I said for example Prigga and bygone stuff is high demanded too and is dropping,
    • Galeas wrote:

Hey there,

I would like to apologize to everyone who felt provoked by what leo said.
      It was inappropriate and won't happen again. We talked about it together and agreed on that. The role of the moderation team is to make sure that the rules are respected and to take care of the forum but in no way they should provoke you or express their opinion in an aggressive way.
      He wasn't aggressive. He made just as much sense as you do. None in other words.
    • Leo wrote:

and in this last one there are a good variety of drops, as I said for example Prigga and bygone stuff is high demanded too and is dropping,
      The problem is, as far as what i have noticed (from my own runs), what the posts here say and the LFG comments (atleast on Hellion Elyos), almost no one is getting anything other than the most basic of rewards (the only Mythic item i have seen people get is the Luna chest, which is totally useless now, especially after the Luna instance nerf).

Even though its only the second day, but you have to agree that atleast 100+ runs have been done by now (counting even the alters as well). So, the result is disappointing until now, for a event which only last for a week.

Also while its true that Prigga gears are in demand, but most "Cutting-edge" ones are over 1kkk+ in price, so no normal player can get them. And with the lack/high price of APES (and the lack of Supplements as well), it is mostly impossible for anyone to try and get even the "Enhanced" version for the sake of Blessing it to "Cutting-edge".
    • Leo wrote:

that gives you a measure of how much the community needed those items.
      Nobody gave a s***t to anything but APES, we wouldn't have cared even if Jessica Alba would have been in the drop table (ok, maybe she would have been noted!)

Gameforge turned us in a bunch of addicted persons craving APES like our life depends on them!
    • Leo wrote:

Trial moderator? Gj hope you wont stay for long, yes APES thats what we all need in here too make the weapons armors we alredy have too make them +15 most ppl got all this so called top weapons your talking about alredy but they stucked as +0 cause no APES
    • Guys do you need my help to put the user of this forum that uses Literally Everything as coping mechanism against his own illiteracy, back into his place?

On topic, I think by now we all have said enough, at this point it is what it is.

What we can see here is that no matter how much we complain, nothing will change.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Amazeballs ().

• Well yesterday in one of my runs, i saw a group member getting like 4-5 APES from the chest. But he was using the Immortal Keys, which he either got from Store (brought it himself or from someone else) or got them from the Quest.

Maybe there is a slight increase in chance to get better loots from the chest, if one uses those Immortal keys?
      GF can maybe ask NCSoft to do that, so as to appeal more to the whales so that they buy more keys from SHOP.

Galeas wrote:

There is currently an issue with one of the rewards from the Shugo Imperial Tomb. You have a chance to get 2 estimas when you open the 3 keys chest. Unfortunately, the game can’t provide two estimas out of this item. Therefore, all the players who received only one estima from this specific chest, will receive the second one next week, when the event ends.

The issue is only there for the 3 keys chest and does not affect lowest chests.
      Thankfully don't have to worry about that, as i didn't get anything worthwhile to begin with (be it Small or Big Chests). :| ||
    • I did some first timer quests on alts and had 20 keys + 4 keys from the instance itself -> 8 gold room boxes:

900k AP
      Countless medals
      1 Estima (supposed to be 2)
      2 Merek Bundles
      Many Luna

I then proceed to spend those looted Luna in the Luna mini game (300+ Luna used):

Hell Steed box

xD
      Part of my gear

I'm a good player. I play Bard. :alol: