[Discussion Thread] The Shugo Legacy - 11.10.- 22.11.2017

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • I agree, before, in 4.0 - 4.5, we were getting more than 3 keys and amazing drops. Now even a shitty all powerfull stone doesn't drop when it's a first necessity. Only medals and AP that we are already getting easily from sieges.

      I think Gameforge has a problem of considering what is low in quantity and what's in high quantity...
      "You guys don't have enough spinels, let's give them spinels yay!"
      "You guys have a lot of all powerfull, it's too much, let's nerf it yay!"

      I'm wondering the amount of ppl who have different set with +0 and waiting that the price of all powerfull stones decreases by half...
    • Sad that people vote No for ALL THREE EVENTS . This thread is for all upcomming events too... Shugo Legacy thread. not shugo tomb. Wait for next events too an then come to a conclusion.
      Lv.69 Assasin Deepsilent ~ Legion: (Hellion)
      Lv.74 Gunner Fujin ~ Legion : Ultraviolence (Grendal)
    • Evita wrote:

      still waiting for my cristal ball, legionmate had 4 APES yesterday, can't say much - only did 2 runs so far

      sharlata wrote:

      ...many ppl wanna see original drop from list ...
      you are aware that original shugo was all about medals and AP? thats "THE" original drop
      for you, perhaps. To me it was about making kinah by selling serums, ap scrolls, skins and such. I was buying reset scrolls by 25 a day. And still ended up with more than a billion profit. That wasn't bad cash 3.0 days.
    • [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

      Sad that people vote No for ALL THREE EVENTS . This thread is for all upcomming events too... Shugo Legacy thread. not shugo tomb. Wait for next events too an then come to a conclusion.
      We already know the drop rate of these upcoming shugo. Its GF bro!! What are you expecting from them?? APES??? ahahahahah so funny
    • Cathwyler wrote:

      [NICK]deepsilent97 wrote:

      Sad that people vote No for ALL THREE EVENTS . This thread is for all upcomming events too... Shugo Legacy thread. not shugo tomb. Wait for next events too an then come to a conclusion.
      We already know the drop rate of these upcoming shugo. Its GF bro!! What are you expecting from them?? APES??? ahahahahah so funny
      Remind me what all people thought of last Fire Temple of Memory Event. :)
      Lv.69 Assasin Deepsilent ~ Legion: (Hellion)
      Lv.74 Gunner Fujin ~ Legion : Ultraviolence (Grendal)
    • Evita wrote:

      which i highly doubt, as Holy Upgrade Serum was implemented with 4.5 and not 3.x

      I get your point though - for you it was more important to get the additional stuff
      for me it was more important to get AP and medals for my PvP stuff
      You are prolly right. I can't rememeber tbh. And yeah, additional stuff was pretty good back then. By the time they replaced ap with stars it was bad for a very long time.

      That with the key nerf is just ehh.
      Think we got 5 free key on every char that was created between 2 shugo event, not sure tho. But last time i didn't get any i created just before shugo.

      Either way, who ever thought they will swim in apes now, after they nerfed luna, are prolly disappointed a bit.
    • Leo wrote:

      APES APES.... there is more items in the drop table, like bygone atreia chest and prigga one, which are top weapons, sure someone has gotten some by now
      This right here is the perfect example of how Gameforge sees the game. It doesn't matter if there are other items, as for any item apart from consumables you need APES.

      Kelekelio wrote:

      no. you need an enchantment stone. you want apes because it prevents breaking.
      Is that bad? Should we all be masochists to risk to break gear? Because it is pure masochism to loot bygone pole or staff and break it with glowing enchantments. Forgive us for being sane enough not to put ourselves though that...
    • Leo wrote:

      APES APES.... there is more items in the drop table, like bygone atreia chest and prigga one, which are top weapons, sure someone has gotten some by now
      sorry what? after 20 big boxes ? what are you talking about.a lot of people have already opened a lot of boxes. ah ye lets spend more 2.4k aion coins to buy keys to open 20 empty big boxes and some kinah into broker for keys 13-15kk/e.okay.even if we get after 100 boxes some weapon lets use it +0. ah also lets buy 1 box from shop for 200 coins to get 1 stone +8 /+9/+10 to socet our op weapon. naaaaais.
    • Kelekelio wrote:

      KenjiWen wrote:

      Is that bad?
      i never said its a bad thing but there is a huge difference between wanting something and being in need of something.You don't need skins, you might want them.
      You don't need apes to enchant, you want them because they prevent breaking.
      So we need apes to enchant.
      Cause breaking a weapon or a set that's very hard to get, it's not an option if you are not a whale.
    • Kelekelio wrote:

      KenjiWen wrote:

      Is that bad?
      i never said its a bad thing but there is a huge difference between wanting something and being in need of something.You don't need skins, you might want them.
      You don't need apes to enchant, you want them because they prevent breaking.
      All people need food. And all people need tasty food. The fact that we can live eating worms does not mean it's satisfactory. Right now we need a healthy doze of vitamins, but all Gameforge is giving us is unsaturated fat. It kills us, only slower.

      Please drop that "smart" attitude. People argue through literalism only if they have nothing valuable to say.

      Good day dear Sir!